Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 23. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 2
off topic... do you think we will all look back in 20 years and call this something like the "crypto wars" ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It is kind of funny how people KNEW all along that this is Ponzi and invested in it. This is not a scam if you know that this WILL happen eventually.

Nothing funny about it at all. They didn´t "invest" in it, they gambled on it being around long enough to return some profit to them.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Payment pending  Sad

you wont even receive
its officialy a scam...i still dont know why moderator didnt lock this thread!

Mod will not lock this thread i think, Its getting tons of replies with in minutes from newbies. I think all the newbies of this forum are on this post lol  Grin

Thats true, I think a general moderator should lock this thread, as there's no sense anymore in having this thread open, no payments, the ponzi is over.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
So is this ore-mine.com a Ponzi? I have looked it over and invested a little. The graphics and interface leave something to be desired but the concept seems right. The way it is set up I can actually believe its no trick to steal your money. If you haven't checked it out yet please do and let me know. If you would use the link in my sig that would be cool but not needed.

Someone told me it keeps paying them tiny payments. I looked it over and it's more of a game that will never return more than you put in, I thought. If you want to do captchas every 3 minutes, you can try the best paying fountain now, it's the alien one in my sig.

Hmmm if its not a trick it will pay more. It takes months for a return on investment. I haven't done all the math yet but it seems like a place that with a little support (graphics, options etc...) might actually turn into something since the owner is not looking for huge money for upgrades. The basic format to me makes sense. The add revenue should cover when you finally start to profit. Its a small investment, to make a small return over months of time. It is a little boring that's why I think if they add to what they have it could be good. Its to bad many wont even ever look at it due to all the scams out there (who knows maybe this is too). Just my thoughts and now I am thinking I should take this to another forum=)
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Payment pending  Sad

you wont even receive

Mod will not lock this thread i think, Its getting tons of replies with in minutes from newbies. I think all the newbies of this forum are on this post lol  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
It is kind of funny how people KNEW all along that this is Ponzi and invested in it. This is not a scam if you know that this WILL happen eventually.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I will hate 8:46 am forever now. Awesome.
This time I will soon begin to dream(
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Payment pending  Sad

you wont even receive
Activity: 686
awesome post of course everyone who invested in will hate Wink
Activity: 21
Activity: 105
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Activity: 219
Its over. Dont worry guys, there are other ways to get money. Work Cheesy
Activity: 105
I'm confused, the subject of the thread says "300%+ Return" but the ad in the original post says "200%+ Return"...which one is it?
It's actually 0%.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I'm confused, the subject of the thread says "300%+ Return" but the ad in the original post says "200%+ Return"...which one is it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
Total: 67.2 BTC. Also something strange happened with the site. Have been logging in to my level 1 account couple times today, first it was updated to level 2 by itself without deposit, second time to level 3 as it is now Cheesy

OP upgrades your level because you help him to count his money Smiley
Tanks for your updates.
Activity: 44
so? waiting and waiting now

Nothing more to do infact...just wait for another 24 hours and if nobody gets paid, well, it's gone.
Activity: 812
so? waiting and waiting now

For what lol? are you still looking for payment from these scammer?
Now they are enjoying with these coins and thinking for another scheme like this because we are living in fools paradise  Cheesy
Activity: 340
make that over 9k sat in that time lol
Activity: 294
Lost .75 BTC,  Ponzi? I could have sworn it said Fonzie! FUCK!!       

Pages:
Jump to: