Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 26. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I really like this site thakns.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The next big thing? So BTC is just for scammers now?  That is just going to ruin the coin and it will be worth nothing?  FUck people are so god damn stupid, reading 90% of the shit you guys say is just retarded as fuck.   

You think .5 is a lot of money because you are a poor worthless sack of shit that does absolutely nothing for society!
''FUck people are so god damn stupid'' You are included too  Wink Wink Wink and Please stop advertising for Btc-Flow.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
This is fucking BULLSHIT!  God dammit.  All I've seem to do the past year is lose over 20+ BTC to fucking scam after scam after scam, no wonder why BTC has dropped over 25% in the past year.  FUCK ALL OF YOU!  BTC WAS MADE SO  OUR GOVERNMENT CAN'T FUCK US OVER WITH MONEY AND YOU LYING ASSHOLES JUST RUIN IT AND FUCK EACH OTHER!

It's just money, you can buy shit with it, but you will never have a soul.  Enjoy the temporary happiness at the expense of others while it lasts because when you are burning in hell you won't be laughing anymore!

Says the guy with the btc-flow referral link in his signature...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I deposit .5 thinking I'm going to upgrade.  I didn't so I try to withdraw and my money is gone!   I didn't even fucking invest in this shit and I still get scammed!  Fuck I'm so sick of this shit all you scamming ducks are just driving the price of btc to shit!

Is this the entertainment for the thread now?

Did you not read the last 600 posts or last 20 pages before sending coin?
maybe he registered from another referral and did not see the thread so he did not know that its already not paying
Thats his fault. He should have done some research on internet and trusted forum before investing such huge amount. Atleast he learned a ''LESSON'' for 25btc  Smiley.

I didn't invest 25 btc here you dipshit learn to read.   And the site was working before, how the fuck am I supposed to know? RISK is involved in everything in life,  how the fuck am I supposed to know a withdraw won't work when it did before?

"ponzi" in the title of thread, you should know that when you invest theres 100% chance it will collapse the moment you do, so if you get anything back out its a bonus. if you lose out you dont go ape shit from your stupid mistakes investing these things
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
I deposit .5 thinking I'm going to upgrade.  I didn't so I try to withdraw and my money is gone!   I didn't even fucking invest in this shit and I still get scammed!  Fuck I'm so sick of this shit all you scamming ducks are just driving the price of btc to shit!

maybe he registered from another referral and did not see the thread so he did not know that its already not paying
Thats his fault. He should have done some research on internet and trusted forum before investing such huge amount. Atleast he learned a ''LESSON'' for 25btc  Smiley.

I didn't invest 25 btc here you dipshit learn to read.   And the site was working before, how the fuck am I supposed to know? RISK is involved in everything in life,  how the fuck am I supposed to know a withdraw won't work when it did before?

Your still advertising for them in your signature.....
copper member

I didn't invest 25 btc here you dipshit learn to read.   And the site was working before, how the fuck am I supposed to do, RISK is involved in everything in life,  how the fuck am I supposed to know a withdraw won't work when it did before?
Made my corrections. Thanks. Now take a chillpill and move on  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The next big thing? So BTC is just for scammers now?  That is just going to ruin the coin and it will be worth nothing?  FUck people are so god damn stupid, reading 90% of the shit you guys say is just retarded as fuck.   

You think .5 is a lot of money because you are a poor worthless sack of shit that does absolutely nothing for society!

Activity: 394
LOL you folks are so funny...people have already moved on to the next big thing....
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
hello everyone
is it possible to change wallet address in BTC-Flow.com ?

No, and you don't need to change it anymore. The scam is over, no payouts Smiley!

And everyone who says, they changed the server, maybe they just said it?!
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Anyone here that still has hope. I have a bridge for sale. Real cheap only 5 btc. Contact me for info......
Activity: 1
hello everyone
is it possible to change wallet address in BTC-Flow.com ?
i asked BTC-Flow.com pupport , several time but no answer until now
copper member

Thats his fault. He should have done some research on internet and trusted forum before investing such huge amount. Atleast he learned a ''LESSON'' for 0.5btc  Smiley.
This is fucking BULLSHIT!  God dammit.  All I've seem to do the past year is lose over 20+ BTC to fucking scam after scam after scam, no wonder why BTC has dropped over 25% in the past year.  FUCK ALL OF YOU!  BTC WAS MADE SO  OUR GOVERNMENT CAN'T FUCK US OVER WITH MONEY AND YOU LYING ASSHOLES JUST RUIN IT AND FUCK EACH OTHER!

It's just money, you can buy shit with it, but you will never have a soul.  Enjoy the temporary happiness at the expense of others while it lasts because when you are burning in hell you won't be laughing anymore!
Activity: 378
I deposit .5 thinking I'm going to upgrade.  I didn't so I try to withdraw and my money is gone!   I didn't even fucking invest in this shit and I still get scammed!  Fuck I'm so sick of this shit all you scamming ducks are just driving the price of btc to shit!

copper member
I deposit .5 thinking I'm going to upgrade.  I didn't so I try to withdraw and my money is gone!   I didn't even fucking invest in this shit and I still get scammed!  Fuck I'm so sick of this shit all you scamming DUCKS are just driving the price of btc to shit!

LMAO!! XD XD  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 14
As long it's up there's still hope....Tongue
Activity: 280
I deposit .5 thinking I'm going to upgrade.  I didn't so I try to withdraw and my money is gone!   I didn't even fucking invest in this shit and I still get scammed!  Fuck I'm so sick of this shit all you scamming ducks are just driving the price of btc to shit!

It was obvious that it's a scam on the first place mate
There is no such a thing called easy money on the internt . there isn't . it's that simple
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

Pages:
Jump to: