Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 234. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dear admin, i lost my balance
before site closed, my balance was over 20.000 satoshi
but after maintance my balance is zero
can u check it please
thanks..

Give me your Bitcoin address
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Because of the failure site we accelerate earning rate is 2 times for 24 hours. Most of this will not happen again! Wink
We also added a few Satoshi on your balance and

ok, but I had balance about 0.002 before site down
now it started from zero

edit: fixed, thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Dear admin, i lost my balance
before site closed, my balance was over 20.000 satoshi
but after maintance my balance is zero
can u check it please
thanks..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
Because of the failure site we accelerate earning rate is 2 times for 24 hours. Most of this will not happen again! Wink

Hey! Counter is still fucked up  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Is it me or they lowered the Earning Rate ? Doesn't matter anyway ...
People should wake up and know that this is a ponzi and they will eventually get ripped off at the end . This website have basically no Ads anywhere and only the Captcha's that you fill which are not sufissant of course for him to make a profit .
How he make profit then , Well .. when you Upgrade , some people will get greedy and think it's legit and invest more and more Bitcoins then he simply walks away and bye bye your BTC .
You have been warned .

~ Madness

It´s just so damn fun. I don´t mind paying a little.
Activity: 28
Hey, i got double earning now.

1520 satoshi per minute - before 760.
Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
They added few satoshi's to your accounts and accelerated the rates ... dosen't matter
People should wake up and know that this is a ponzi and they will eventually get ripped off at the end . This website have basically no Ads anywhere and only the Captcha's that you fill which are not sufissant of course for him to make a profit .
How he make profit then , Well .. when you Upgrade , some people will get greedy and think it's legit and invest more and more Bitcoins then he simply walks away and bye bye your BTC .
You have been warned .

~ Madness
Activity: 837
Merit: 501
Activity: 68
Guys ...have a question.... whats the profit for them?! they dont have any ads on the website or anything

they make option to deposit to increase level
thats their profit Cheesy

deposit is for us to make even more btc..... so if they are real ..... this makes no sense for them... why would they just give away btc?!.... i already got aroung 250k satoshi from them, i think the website isnt going to keep long if they dont add ads or anything like that (sorry for my english)
Activity: 56
Activity: 126
The site has reopen now  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 56
Guys ...have a question.... whats the profit for them?! they dont have any ads on the website or anything

they make option to deposit to increase level
thats their profit Cheesy

wait for site reopen first Wink
Activity: 68
Activity: 728

let's just hope they will come clean and 'compensate' as they promissed, that meaning refund the investments. Or just open shop again. Just glad I did not invest (yet)..
[/quote]

I highly doubt they meant by 'compensation' to refund the investments. In the best scenario they will bring the site back up for play and you get compensation for the coins that could have been accumulated and withdrawn during the offline time.

This waiting is creasy.....
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can draw your avatar!
I bought the 1 BTC "Piggy BANK" Level 5.   it was fun while it lasted. Smiley

Bought the 1 btc piggy bank?
you are really brave boy
it's a new system but you trust them
Or he has shitload of money. And he just wants to try ;d
Or he didn't invest any $$ and acting like he's rich Cheesy

let's just hope they will come clean and 'compensate' as they promissed, that meaning refund the investments. Or just open shop again. Just glad I did not invest (yet)..
Activity: 644
admin whats the problem?Huh 30 minutes already passed
Jump to: