Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 237. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Get ready but sooner or later these guys are gonna run....but its too early for them to run now...this is purely a technical problem. Just like people said Multicryptos was gonna run, they still there too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i think they will come back
if they were scammer, they woluld wait one more day and could get a lot of investöen
wait 30 minutes and will see ? Smiley
Activity: 476
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
Well he made enough profit, he gonna lose nothing as domain + webhost doesn't cost shit.
So why he couldn't run away? He got nice profit and he can buy new domain and start everything over :x
Just my opinion but who knows, it's may be back but I'm pretty sure it's gone :x

let me try to explain

1. if he is going to run away, it's enough to stop payment
why the heck he will shut down the site and stop the flow of investments?

2. after such fast collapse he cannot use the same site script and the same site idea, because nobody will trust him

True, but like you said "he got already about 16BTC"
You really think it's hard to make new script or hire someone to code it? I'm pretty sure someone could make new nice looking script for 1BTC Cheesy
Like i already said, it's my opinion , one day this website will go down and some people will lose pretty much.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Well he made enough profit, he gonna lose nothing as domain + webhost doesn't cost shit.
So why he couldn't run away? He got nice profit and he can buy new domain and start everything over :x
Just my opinion but who knows, it's may be back but I'm pretty sure it's gone :x

let me try to explain

2. after such fast collapse he cannot use the same site script and the same site idea, because nobody will trust him

The counter wasn´t working correctly. I quickly found out that by sending small amounts to the balance it tended to overcount. Also when I used the free version I tried sending like 3-400 and if the button didn´t work then refresh and then the counter often jumped to 1200. I guess they´re working on this and maybe other bugs.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think that this website will run away when total investments will be more than 25BTC its not made for small ammount scam the idea is really good.
Activity: 126
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

let me try to explain

n fact , it makes no sense to write that the site is under construction and then publish it back online in 30 minutes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can draw your avatar!
I don´t know; it´s a pretty brilliant concept and they could rake in with advertisements. Would be silly and short-sighted to run it as just a one day scam.

16 BTC for a one day scam seems nice though Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

let me try to explain

I don´t know; it´s a pretty brilliant concept and they could rake in with advertisements. Would be silly to run it as just a one day scam.
True, but let's be honest, who could give money away? Cheesy
No ads, no pop up ads  Roll Eyes

They just started a few hours ago. Just because there are no ads now doesn´t necessarily mean that they don´t plan to have them later.
Website launched after 30 minutes. We fully compensate you losses. We apologize.

See? Just have faith ...
We wait 30 minutes and see ; )
I don´t know; it´s a pretty brilliant concept and they could rake in with advertisements. Would be silly to run it as just a one day scam.
True, but let's be honest, who could give money away? Cheesy
No ads, no pop up ads  Roll Eyes
I don´t know; it´s a pretty brilliant concept and they could rake in with advertisements. Would be silly and short-sighted to run it as just a one day scam.
I am confident, but I could be wrong .
Eventually we will have spent a lot of time to create the script , and not have collected many BTC at the end .
This is also why I think will come back online soon.

they collected at least 16BTC Smiley
but you are right, there is no reason to shut down the site if they are going to run out with money
I think the possible reason is finding some exploit or something like that

"Website launched after 30 minutes. We fully compensate you losses. We apologize."
Obv to gain more $$ ?  Grin  Grin  Grin
They´ll be back ? Well, then I´ll be extremely happy to stand corrected for the time being at least ! Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Eventually we will have spent a lot of time to create the script , and not have collected many BTC at the end .

they collected at least 16BTC Smiley
but you are right, there is no reason to shut down the site if they are going to run out with money
I think the possible reason is finding some exploit or something like that
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Website launched after 30 minutes. We fully compensate you losses. We apologize.
Best!  Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
It would be nice though if the FTC-flow site operator had dropped a note here to give us a heads up instead of taking down the website without any announcement.
Jump to: