Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 243. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
i calculated it and it is impossible to earn a profit with level 2  Sad

With 9 days, yes, but they increased it to 19.
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
i calculated it and it is impossible to earn a profit with level 2  Sad
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hello guys
I did sone quick math on how often the site requires you to withdraw mobey on different levels.

LEVEL 2 -   ~50 min
LEVEL 3 -   ~2 h
LEVEL 4 -   ~7,5 h
LEVEL 5 -   ~2 h
LEVEL 6 -   ~1,5 d
LEVEL 7 -   ~6,5 d
LEVEL 8 -   ~1 w

If you can't check this every so often, you're going to loose bitcoins.
Hope this helps.
Activity: 718
i cannot see anyone level worth paying to go to , with the max you can earn in the time you have it would be a full time job to gain anything

+1
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Who wanna try some diamond mining? Grin
i cannot see anyone level worth paying to go to , with the max you can earn in the time you have it would be a full time job to gain anything

Who wanna try some diamond mining? Grin
Activity: 616
Not being a programmer-type person, I'm a little concerned that the website shows up as a separate running application in task manager. What else could the application be doing? Maybe I'm just stupid but it doesn't seem normal.
Doesn't show it with me, and I have the website open in both firefox + Chrome atm, and it just shows it as chrome///firefox.

I'm using firefox. I'd open it again and take a screenshot but then I'd have to open it again.

I suppose I had the odd thought that since the level 2 pay to play option still isn't active, maybe there was something more nefarious going on. I'd like to be wrong about that though:)

Don´t see anything unusual here. Maybe it´s some temporary glitch in your computer. Nothing wrong with mentioning it, people will check and if it´s something of concern they´ll raise a ruckus. Otherwise nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Get withdrawal over 0.015 in 10min.

Thank you

thats a pretty high ammount for a faucet type game like this, congratz for the 0.015, i hope the site dont goes bankrupt because of this lol
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Not being a programmer-type person, I'm a little concerned that the website shows up as a separate running application in task manager. What else could the application be doing? Maybe I'm just stupid but it doesn't seem normal.
Doesn't show it with me, and I have the website open in both firefox + Chrome atm, and it just shows it as chrome///firefox.

I'm using firefox. I'd open it again and take a screenshot but then I'd have to open it again.

I suppose I had the odd thought that since the level 2 pay to play option still isn't active, maybe there was something more nefarious going on. I'd like to be wrong about that though:)
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Get withdrawal over 0.015 in 10min.

Thank you
Activity: 66
Activity: 420
Looking for a first referral: http://btc-flow.com/r/b3c20fb6f7
not allowed to post referral links on threads you will get suspended fromposting
Activity: 616
Got my 0.01 payment not instant, but in less than 10 minutes, thanks.

TXID: cd24898f628baf1f4edd8de4849c9add4b01b3fd11134769151d7cd18a3bf73c

oh wow do you play on it nonstop to withdraw such amounts? how long that took to you?

I must admit it's quite addicting, but no not nonstop, most of revenue brought refs. It took me a day or so I think, not noted the time to be honest.

But how do they make money from this? I can't see any ad or something like that.

They started the other day. It´s in testing/promotional mode at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 896

oh wow do you play on it nonstop to withdraw such amounts? how long that took to you?

I must admit it's quite addicting, but no not nonstop, most of revenue brought refs. It took me a day or so I think, not noted the time to be honest.

But how do they make money from this? I can't see any ad or something like that.

Activity: 938
now it looks best faucet ever
but how can u give that prices without ad?
what is your plan?
Activity: 112
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
just received my first transaction

0.00013420 BTC

really thanks to BTC-Flow.com!!!

really attractive layout and REAL btc to withdraw!!!

thanks again!

Are you waiting for collecting those amount or you create another website to attract clicker ?

If the flow keep going if I close the web or it will reset ?

it keep going if you close website, I checked it
and 0.00013420 BTC is not so big amount, just 13420/1200*8 = 1,5 hours of flow.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther

0.00013420 BTC

thanks again!

Are you waiting for collecting those amount or you create another website to attract clicker ?

If the flow keep going if I close the web or it will reset ?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

0.00013420 BTC

thanks again!
Jump to: