Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 245. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hello
I just noticed (in the FAQ section) that there is something called "life time". It seems that the faucet lets you earn BTC only for a fixed period of time, and then, according to the website, you Have to upgrade to earn more.
Rhat, in other words, means "stop checking this webpage every ten minutes and you will have to invest some bitcoins to keep earning".
What do you guys think about that?

I think I could pay a little for this thing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello
I just noticed (in the FAQ section) that there is something called "life time". It seems that the faucet lets you earn BTC only for a fixed period of time, and then, according to the website, you Have to upgrade to earn more.
Rhat, in other words, means "stop checking this webpage every ten minutes and you will have to invest some bitcoins to keep earning".
not a good idea...I mean not so much trusted.this site is paying but it should getter some more trust from us
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello , someone tell me when will the second level and skolkol he stands and what he gives and Bitcoins can only take a certain time ?? thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i received one payment..
but i m not sure for buy and uprage..
is there anybody who has level 2 in this game?
Activity: 2
Hello
Activity: 770
got my first payment Cheesy Wink https://blockchain.info/tx/19efcbb8418e07f97dbb33decfde790bb1bd71a01352da233e997d4c6fa65d96
whoa! Great opportunity for every one to grow up their BTC quickly
Activity: 84
I withdrew 0.00033223 to try and it didn´t take any 24 hours but rather about the regular BTC transaction time. And no fee. Great service.
I got.payed too.... https://blockchain.info/address/1CY8bejBUgFfXYRjFFr8498tndKezhSCTP today I got 0.00011btc :p
I withdrew 0.00033223 to try and it didn´t take any 24 hours but rather about the regular BTC transaction time. And no fee. Great service.
Activity: 112
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
BTW, are you going to start signature campaign on bitcointalk or something like that?
Or you already have enough active referers? Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
interesting design...
i want try and lets login Wink
Activity: 168
i received my first payment
thank you Smiley
There may be some bug in the send to balance button. It doesn´t always work, need to refresh the page and then it kicks in.
Activity: 168
i wait my first payment..
this system looks nice..
Activity: 44
Thumbs up on this one! Already received 0,0004 BTC and got 5 refs. Great winnings. Just waiting admin to unlock the levels! Long live BTC Flow!!! Cheesy
Activity: 714
I just signed up with some one's referral link and I say this is best concept and addicting game is. Very cool and amazing site.
Activity: 30
Wow, great job. I was paid the secend time!
It sounds like advertising, but it is the best faucent i know Wink
Don't feed the trolls
Thanks for really quick reply!
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Where does it payout to? And what is the fee?

It pays to you BTCwallet (blockchain in my case) and doesn't take fee.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Payouts are going straight to you bitcoin wallet.
more than 0.01 withdrawal are instant. For smallest, it takes around 24hours.
Min withdrawal just 1000 satoshi.

Dont worry if you click withdrawal and your balance just gone. You will get your coins.
Don't feed the trolls
Where does it payout to? And what is the fee?
Jump to: