Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 39. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
why is it so many negative comments are done by those who have gambling links in their sigs? I find it rather strange..

Because you're in the "Gambling" forum.

This thread should be moved to the "Scammers And Their Idiot Victims" forum.

Again, the negative comments are because this is a scam, not because it is risky.
I've actually found everything very entertaining. Everyone knows this will go pear shape.
I'm about 75% from ROI and if it goes down, ah well I have had fun with this. I think a lot of excitement has been created for Bitcoin in general because of this. I haven't touched any other faucets for days. I really like BTC-flow as a game. It will be a shame to see something so clever end.
Activity: 9
ROFLOL

Best fairytail to read ever!
This topic is just hilarious  Grin
I bet you guys also believe Santa is real  Cheesy

who said he isn't??? Shocked

Damn, sorry to disappoint you  Wink
But hey, at least you get a gift in return on X-Mas!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
omg just wd my first 0.01 btc but it never arrived..

hope this things settled quickly, i know the risk of this game but.....lets lift our hope
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
BTG CEO
i was planning to upgrade my account to level 7 me and my friend, but when i saw that no payments today i will wait and see  Undecided

Seen about 4 of these same messages so far  Grin i call something fishy! It is basically saying come back OP and we will invest 100btc!

Likely scenario, what might work is if you prove it to the OP post your signed address with 25btc  Grin Cheesy Grin
Activity: 28

NOTE: This Owner is also running this scam: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10538175

This is the biggest scam in the bitcoin community...they say they "cracked the bitcoin core" and they can turn 0.05 into 5 BTC in 24 hours!  Roll Eyes

Not a good sign for this BTC flow site.
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
why is it so many negative comments are done by those who have gambling links in their sigs? I find it rather strange..

Again, the negative comments are because this is a scam, not because it is risky.

Please, don't move it today, wait until tomorrow.
I earn 0.0006BTC for every post in Gambling section and Sunday is the day of payment:)
Activity: 3
i was planning to upgrade my account to level 7 me and my friend, but when i saw that no payments today i will wait and see  Undecided
ROFLOL

who said he isn't??? Shocked
Activity: 12
withdrawal has been more than 3 hours are not logged in wallet
wallet 112jAAQ6tMDMFisJaKzgChHuduqn6vBrbm
account level 2
Activity: 9
ROFLOL

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Best post of the day!
Really hope you're right Wink

You and me both, my friend. You and me both.
OK let's try to let some cooler heads prevail here. I'll admit it's concerning that the withdrawals have stopped,
but let's look at the two major reasons NOT to panic just yet:

• OP upgraded the servers less than 24 hours ago. Who spends good money to do that if they are going to
    shut down operations the very next day?

• Just because OP hasn't posted in 12+ hours doesn't mean anything. People have lives, folks. And by lives
    I mean an existence AWAY from their computers. Maybe he has a day job or a family he wants to spend
    time with. His job is not to step and fetch for us 24/7 without a break. That's unrealistic and sucky of anyone
    here to expect that of him.

As far as OP logging on today and not  saying anything to anyone - imagine it from his point of view. He
logs on to the forum and IMMEDIATELY his PM box lights up with "die you f*cking scammer" and "where's
my money" messages. How many PMs do you think he gets asking "is there anything I can do to help?" It's
enough to make anyone dive for cover and hunker down until they can compose themselves and resolve
the issue. Yes, he should have made some kind of announcement, but why he didn't is more than a little
understandable.

IF this turns out to be a scam, well, that will suck. I'll have lost money too (albeit not a lot). Until we have
definitive PROOF - not a bunch of sheep whining and bleating - we need to sit back, cool our jets, and have
a drink or three.

Just sayin'...

that is the best possible way to calmly explain the situation with ignorant people... but they are ignorant and will just wine
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Best post of the day!
Really hope you're right Wink

OK let's try to let some cooler heads prevail here. I'll admit it's concerning that the withdrawals have stopped,

• OP upgraded the servers less than 24 hours ago. Who spends good money to do that if they are going to

• Just because OP hasn't posted in 12+ hours doesn't mean anything. People have lives, folks. And by lives
    I mean an existence AWAY from their computers. Maybe he has a day job or a family he wants to spend
    time with. His job is not to step and fetch for us 24/7 without a break. That's unrealistic and sucky of anyone

As far as OP logging on today and not  saying anything to anyone - imagine it from his point of view. He
logs on to the forum and IMMEDIATELY his PM box lights up with "die you f*cking scammer" and "where's
my money" messages. How many PMs do you think he gets asking "is there anything I can do to help?" It's
enough to make anyone dive for cover and hunker down until they can compose themselves and resolve
the issue. Yes, he should have made some kind of announcement, but why he didn't is more than a little
understandable.

IF this turns out to be a scam, well, that will suck. I'll have lost money too (albeit not a lot). Until we have
definitive PROOF - not a bunch of sheep whining and bleating - we need to sit back, cool our jets, and have
a drink or three.

Just sayin'...
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

Activity: 758
Merit: 500
site stopped paying its been about 8 hours no payment
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

understandable.

a drink or three.

Just sayin'...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
btc-flow.com receives about 9,205 unique visitors and 27,615 (3.00 per visitor) page views per day which should earn about $73.64/day from advertising revenue. Estimated site value is $36,566.80. According to Alexa Traffic Rank btc-flow.com is ranked number 71,626 in the world and 0.002% of global Internet users visit it. This site has Google page rank of 0. Site is hosted in San Francisco, CA, 94107, United States and links to network IP address 104.20.20.120.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Withdrawal not working!!!!!!!!!!!! scammmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! I withdraw 0.01 btc but they did not come!!!
Same!!
Activity: 55
And what about the conclusion, writes that no typing at least 0,015
Activity: 546
Merit: 259

your rounding error was about 2 BTC.

https://blockchain.info/address/1EiHNMKiYZHHDLnuwMAwuwhBgj4UKD5wL9 2.62987958 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1BAnvEE24njFV7BsRJACaAVFQ2n8psbe1J 3.46823867 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1MH5cceASzs74T3ApsdYiXQpofShQzNT2v 1.78738732 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/18tDDYoqV2UUTd5HVyqqDF9zAY2AP3VKuV 2.33761453 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1FQ4cWMgG4DzAQ2VsfEwFcBmnTSmCZtanQ 6.8796284 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1N2c9Bw5v7B71mCu8fBwMofny1dtydwZgn 4.56906299 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1AynnF5aNMGQ6vryHqWH4TtjZXHfd5STd7 2.70618538 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/1MQRVaG2F56VK5Cm87w3FXHdUyDEBJjxRH 2.752428 BTC
Total: 27.1304 BTC

The address will receive a deposit frequently, and update Wink
Total: 32.4 BTC
Total: 34.4 BTC
Total: 38.1 BTC
Total: 43.5 BTC

Thank you for updates.
I hope when balance will be more than 100BTC OP will be back.
Pages:
Jump to: