Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 36. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I'm sure we'll see all users again in a next "btc-flow" case  Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
If this is a scam (which it most likely is), I'm just mad the admin scam exited right after I invested 0.25 BTC. Oh well.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
You guys are utterly ridiculous.....

The ONLY ones that have ANY right to yell scam are those who have invested to see if it IS a scam or not.

I reached ROI.  I made profit from it. I then took that profit and reinvested it in Hashnest for a "Safer" investment.

This has happened before where the payments have stopped, and each time, they restarted.  Until the site itself goes down, or there has been a week of no payments, then Im not willing to say, yea, system is down for good.

So what if it is a ponzi scheme, it has to start SOMEWHERE.. and once it has enough visitors, site ads can take over the load for paying out rates.

Could it be made better? Well yea...   refresh screen after every withdrawal  (to have more impression on ads), or rotating banner ads.

Point is.. I invested 1 BTC.. ive received my ROI.. .and a Ponzi scheme is like ANY investment, be it stock market, real estate, or starting a new real life business... YOU ONLY INVEST WHAT YOUR WILLING TO LOSE!

So, lets look at the different scenarios (assuming the faucet is down for good)

1. YOu were a free user.  Congrats, you made a profit from the first day you got in, and didnt lose anything.
2. You invested in a level and reached ROI.  Congrats, you didnt lose anything and may have made a profit!
3. You invested what you were willing to lose and didnt reach ROI.   Ah well, sorry, but at least you did it smartly.  Hopefully you got some of your investment back.
4. You invested your life savings and didnt reach ROI.  Remember the US Stock Market Crash that caused the Great Depression? People lost everything because they gambled away even their grocery money on the Stock Market.  Let this be a lesson, and next time invest what you wont miss.

To those that took a risk, whether win or lose, I salute you... because NOTHING ever succeeds without someone taking a risk.

To those that havent risked anything and simply like to yell scam....  You just need to Focus

Exactly, its a Ponzi the thread says so.  I didn't ROI, but got close and had fun.  At least it was never pretending to be legit!
Activity: 374

Proof that you are the owner of the site @THEGOODGUY419

lol, no way.

I hate that site and have been doing nothing but warn people about them.

People that know me, know I love the bitcoin community and I work hard to make the community bigger and better...not scamming people.  Sad

Me, right now on BTC-FLOW
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
Owners of 2nd and 3rd levels are in the worst situation.
Some people are not sure that game over and continue to collect satoshi every 30-60 min.
I'm level 4 and still collecting. Although it's a scam, it's somewhat satisfying to hear the coin sound and watch as "your" "Bitcoin" move to "your" "wallet".
Smiley

I also have level 4 and understand you very well Smiley
At least I will not wake up in the middle of the night like the whole last week Smiley
This game is very addictive, I missed it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

lol, no way.

I hate that site and have been doing nothing but warn people about them.

People that know me, know I love the bitcoin community and I work hard to make the community bigger and better...not scamming people.  Sad
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
You guys are utterly ridiculous.....

The ONLY ones that have ANY right to yell scam are those who have invested to see if it IS a scam or not.

I reached ROI.  I made profit from it. I then took that profit and reinvested it in Hashnest for a "Safer" investment.

This has happened before where the payments have stopped, and each time, they restarted.  Until the site itself goes down, or there has been a week of no payments, then Im not willing to say, yea, system is down for good.

So what if it is a ponzi scheme, it has to start SOMEWHERE.. and once it has enough visitors, site ads can take over the load for paying out rates.

Could it be made better? Well yea...   refresh screen after every withdrawal  (to have more impression on ads), or rotating banner ads.

Point is.. I invested 1 BTC.. ive received my ROI.. .and a Ponzi scheme is like ANY investment, be it stock market, real estate, or starting a new real life business... YOU ONLY INVEST WHAT YOUR WILLING TO LOSE!

So, lets look at the different scenarios (assuming the faucet is down for good)

1. YOu were a free user.  Congrats, you made a profit from the first day you got in, and didnt lose anything.
2. You invested in a level and reached ROI.  Congrats, you didnt lose anything and may have made a profit!
3. You invested what you were willing to lose and didnt reach ROI.   Ah well, sorry, but at least you did it smartly.  Hopefully you got some of your investment back.
4. You invested your life savings and didnt reach ROI.  Remember the US Stock Market Crash that caused the Great Depression? People lost everything because they gambled away even their grocery money on the Stock Market.  Let this be a lesson, and next time invest what you wont miss.

To those that took a risk, whether win or lose, I salute you... because NOTHING ever succeeds without someone taking a risk.

To those that havent risked anything and simply like to yell scam....  You just need to Focus
Some people are not sure that game over and continue to collect satoshi every 30-60 min.
I'm level 4 and still collecting. Although it's a scam, it's somewhat satisfying to hear the coin sound and watch as "your" "Bitcoin" move to "your" "wallet".
Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Could be alot going on here. Could be a mind game to make faucets quit, or just others to quit. After all it is a game. Spring be here soon hopefully n get back outside from this entertainment. wow
Activity: 546
Merit: 259

Everyone needs to remove the btc-flow link from your signature!

You are promoting a scam!

This has been proven. Sorry to the people that got ripped off by this guy.

Time to move on.

Take it as a lesson and learn from it.

Jaja Forget it BTC-Flow an invest in my ponzi https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961576.20 @THEGOODGUY419

Read my offer...it's not a ponzi... its backed by real revenue streams and real marketing work.  Wink

You posted the link here, I didn't

Nice quick fix admin  Wink

We still have our proof that your a scammer.

Hope we can save others from this junk.

Ayy lmao. He's watching!
Cheesy

Nice quick fix admin  Wink

We still have our proof that your a scammer.

Hope we can save others from this junk.

Time to move on.

Jaja Forget it BTC-Flow an invest in my ponzi https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961576.20 @THEGOODGUY419

Read my offer...it's not a ponzi... its backed by real revenue streams and real marketing work.  Wink

You posted the link here, I didn't

Activity: 164
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Time to move on.

"Mbitcoin" is not from the BTC-FLOW Team. Maybe "BITGET" http://bitget.in/ref/3fb2920b26 YES!
https://i.imgur.com/VakK2BG.png

there is the proof.

I am sorry for the investors but its best to happen now rather than letting others get ripped off too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
"Mbitcoin" is not from the BTC-FLOW Team. Maybe "BITGET" http://bitget.in/ref/3fb2920b26 YES!

sure buddy...and you had to make a new forum account just to make this point?

get a life btc-flow admin  Wink

Yes paid shill or BTC-flow admin what a loser!

Come face the guys you have stole from admin atleast tell them it is over to stop people wasting time etc but no you will not because you are still getting dumb people depositing lol
Pages:
Jump to: