Pages:
Author

Topic: ★Btc-GoldMine - New faucet 288,000 Shatoshi per day! 20% Referral★250% Profilt★ - page 10. (Read 28212 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Is this already over? 2 days? Each next scheme is getting shorter. What next 15 minutes pages?

If you guys waste your time with ponzi schmes, what do you expect. These are all scam sites.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Is this already over? 2 days? Each next scheme is getting shorter. What next 15 minutes pages?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I have a question.  I was wondering can I have 3 level 2 mines running or do they have to be level 2 level 3 and level 4

You can have three level 2 mines, no problem.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have a question.  I was wondering can I have 3 level 2 mines running or do they have to be level 2 level 3 and level 4
Activity: 182
sites up and working today.  I couldn't get on yesterday all day.  im trying out a level 2 and we will see what happens
Activity: 168
Activity: 196
Still now all is good and the admin  fight with the DDOS attacks and now its seems that he won Cheesy
The payments are like he say 5->10 min in my wallets Cheesy good job admin  Cool
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I requested 2 times 10k satoshis and I received it in a hour
So far so good
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Site offline :s
screenshot please because 5 minutes ago I can open the site .
if the site offline try push button "retry for live version" or try it anytime
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
I sure , what the name HYIP finally SCAM , but what harm to try it for the site is still paying ?

Sorry if my words wrong
Its ok ahmed, the real reason is lies in future. They will appear everyday with a new idea and strategy to make people fool. Please think more long term. Did you want BTCitcoin price down until $150 or 2juta rupiah?
We need to make this back into a right path. All unresponsibility people will just saying HYIP is okay because they had that HYIP website. They make it and get a lot profit in there. The things i still do not understand is, why moderators still give them opportunity? They need to be stopped very soon. Bitcointalk.org will get a good name by doing this action. HYIP is just for new users in BTCitcoin. I just see your name on bitcoin facebook group, and you also can find me on facebook. I hope you got your ROI. But for others, play free. and see how long this site can endure it.
I believe tomorrow they will give this display

I'm in this business for years and already made over $20,000. What's the matter mate?!  Huh
PS: you are the new HYIP lies advisor  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
i lost 0.10 btc when i buy the same factory for updated

which will give me the 0.10 btc that i lost at your site?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
I sure , what the name HYIP finally SCAM , but what harm to try it for the site is still paying ?

Sorry if my words wrong
Its ok ahmed, the real reason is lies in future. They will appear everyday with a new idea and strategy to make people fool. Please think more long term. Did you want BTCitcoin price down until $150 or 2juta rupiah?
We need to make this back into a right path. All unresponsibility people will just saying HYIP is okay because they had that HYIP website. They make it and get a lot profit in there. The things i still do not understand is, why moderators still give them opportunity? They need to be stopped very soon. Bitcointalk.org will get a good name by doing this action. HYIP is just for new users in BTCitcoin. I just see your name on bitcoin facebook group, and you also can find me on facebook. I hope you got your ROI. But for others, play free. and see how long this site can endure it.

iki wong goblokk ngoceh aja
wkwkwm ane juga goblog donk wkwmwk
Activity: 168

Sorry if my words wrong
yanlışsam düzelt hesabı=) abi tam türk gibi yazmışsın anlamaz onlar öyle ahmed
english please

Sorry if my words wrong

i startet using this site about 2 hours ago , and made my first payout of 6000 Satoshi......Its not instant !! I wait and give you more feedback!

kind regards
I also must wait for payment ,
Activity: 308

Sorry if my words wrong

i startet using this site about 2 hours ago , and made my first payout of 6000 Satoshi......Its not instant !! I wait and give you more feedback!

kind regards
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
yanlışsam düzelt hesabı=) abi tam türk gibi yazmışsın anlamaz onlar öyle ahmed
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We conducted our urgent technical work on the server.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
We try to make the site better for you.
admin the site use automaticaly withdraw ?
My balance start again to 0 but I'm received in blockchain
https://blockchain.info/tx/7119b6288c55ca72b5730f92aca6a33f458997e53c8b90ed241844f8df3de4a7

Payouts start every 10 minutes automaticly
Pages:
Jump to: