Pages:
Author

Topic: ★Btc-GoldMine - New faucet 288,000 Shatoshi per day! 20% Referral★250% Profilt★ - page 6. (Read 28212 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Guys, do not use sites like this as "investment". Use it as a faucet. I have withdraw 50k satoshis and invest nothing.
Generally, do not send btc or other cryptos to someone who promises "great way to increase your money", 99.9% are SCAM.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Activity: 64
I just sent them 0.1 btc yesterday Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
It seems they change they script to auto refresh each 1 second, so when you open they site cloudflare think you want to dDos Attack to btc-goldmine so cloudflare won't open the site.

If that so.. give them credit 100 because smart way to run away... Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

they ran away as i have i have pending withdraw from more than 38 hours.
Activity: 80
New Miner Website FREE
It seems they change they script to auto refresh each 1 second, so when you open they site cloudflare think you want to dDos Attack to btc-goldmine so cloudflare won't open the site.

If that so.. give them credit 100 because smart way to run away... Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 80
New Miner Website FREE
Lords of BTC-GoldMine your site is still off line, please communicate the situation, they have outstanding payments for me
How much?

They will not paying anymore... i have pending WD too... good luck guys... Grin
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 560
Lords of BTC-GoldMine your site is still off line, please communicate the situation, they have outstanding payments for me
How much?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
We've noticed but his time zone says its 3 am for him so he/she might just be asleep so they can't fix it
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Activity: 115
not enough to cover the bit i gambled but oh well
here's where the money from that address went.. not that much but it's sitting.

https://blockchain.info/address/1KbSagxRU56aFSKo1xmv8tm9e8JdokZkQ4

I put a bit of btc in yesterday and was withdrawing nicely till afternoon. My profile dissapeared and all of a sudden just the free goldmine with same btc address...

site's been down before doesn't necessarily mean it's gone but i tried a free satochi withdrawal with the new profile it gave me for minimum amount and no go.

bye bye, it was a gamble, I was too late.
How much did you get from it?
Activity: 115
here's where the money from that address went.. not that much but it's sitting.

https://blockchain.info/address/1KbSagxRU56aFSKo1xmv8tm9e8JdokZkQ4

I put a bit of btc in yesterday and was withdrawing nicely till afternoon. My profile dissapeared and all of a sudden just the free goldmine with same btc address...

site's been down before doesn't necessarily mean it's gone but i tried a free satochi withdrawal with the new profile it gave me for minimum amount and no go.

bye bye, it was a gamble, I was too late.
Yeah,oh well I barely joined yesterday.Too good to be true
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Web server is down, so the times has come?

it's already happen a few time. Too many multi account i guess lol
Looks like they decided to run away with the money
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
5 minutes ago I can open the site , but now The site offline  Shocked
Pages: