Pages:
Author

Topic: ★Btc-GoldMine - New faucet 288,000 Shatoshi per day! 20% Referral★250% Profilt★ - page 18. (Read 28212 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi.  Do you know how is btc goldmine working? I am trying to acces the website, but is not possible. I made a deposit too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The site is going in and out. Looks like they need to upgrade to better ddos protection with cloudflare soon.

Activity: 14
The site is under DDoS attack. In the near future the site will resume work and continue paying. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We are working on the problem and set up a long job. Not in our interest to close the site.
Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Down here Roll Eyes, well that was fast. As soon as someone put in 1 btc, poof it is gone.
I agree with new thread in Meta section, Ban Investor based sub section.
It is seedy way for shady characters to easily make off with stupid people's bitcoins.
They are under DDOS attack
Activity: 126
Down here Roll Eyes, well that was fast. As soon as someone put in 1 btc, poof it is gone.
I agree with new thread in Meta section, Ban Investor based sub section.
It is seedy way for shady characters to easily make off with stupid people's bitcoins.
504 Gateway Time-out
A new DDOS attack ....
@Admin maybe you should upgrade your  hosting on CloudFlare
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
seems like a good bitcoin faucet site but i am afraid will it will stay longlasting...or it will also run away with the money(bitcoins) like the previous one done.well anyway some of my friwnds has desided to try this faucet
Activity: 242
Only 1 payement received, and always not the second.
Be careful.
Activity: 168
Received only one new payout but not paid old withdrawal, i donno what they are doing. making selective payout again
Now we deposit btc to withdrawal wallet.
It may be a delay in payments

Payout is so delayed now i hope u r just not buying time.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
still don't receive my money
please check and sent
1ARoVh3onRdYkrKPQGM4XxHdYK5DRJqqTy
Activity: 812
Activity: 812
Loving the website so far, made .01 btc.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
This is my friend's website which was RED at the beggining but always paid... It's a legit faucet if you was wondering that mate  Grin
Everybody can scam with red, orange or green status, did you know that? Learn from your own mistakes, sayonara  Cool
Come on.. now you tell me a real bullshit things.
Tell your friend to give back all their investor money.. and open real faucet website. Thats better.
Minimum invest is 0,01 BTC
If there is 100 or 200 peoples do invest in your friend's site. He already got around 1-2BTC . and then poof, their gone (you will gone too).. its a free website with $10 hosting fee. or maybe $5
Badbitcoin http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm#BTC
Picture here https://app.box.com/s/p5jr6jg21ollcwkptobt9q4ikq0h13ex

Oh man did you expect a real revenue out of it? 99% of these programs are Ponzi schemes but we already know that  Grin
THIS IS OUR GOLDEN-DIRTY-BUSINESS.
Merit: 103
hy admin i widraw me referral 0.00086462 but not yet in me wallet 1MPMPdKkCnPkupgKCZKvj5Tt5zUky2uif9
Activity: 14
Now we deposit btc to withdrawal wallet.
It may be a delay in payments
Activity: 242
This is my friend's website which was RED at the beggining but always paid... It's a legit faucet if you was wondering that mate  Grin
Everybody can scam with red, orange or green status, did you know that? Learn from your own mistakes, sayonara  Cool
Come on.. now you tell me a real bullshit things.
Tell your friend to give back all their investor money.. and open real faucet website. Thats better.
Minimum invest is 0,01 BTC
If there is 100 or 200 peoples do invest in your friend's site. He already got around 1-2BTC . and then poof, their gone (you will gone too).. its a free website with $10 hosting fee. or maybe $5
Badbitcoin http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/index.htm#BTC
Picture here https://app.box.com/s/p5jr6jg21ollcwkptobt9q4ikq0h13ex

Come on everyone knows that Badbitcoin is bullshit .. he said to all hyips scam thats all ....

+1
Activity: 50
i hope payout fast and long life minimal 1 years Grin Grin
Are payouts very slow now? mine is again delayed...
Pages:
Jump to: