Pages:
Author

Topic: ★Btc-GoldMine - New faucet 288,000 Shatoshi per day! 20% Referral★250% Profilt★ - page 21. (Read 28212 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
why did you to block registrar informaion??

hehe

if its too good to be true ...
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
How the heck is the commission refferal paid?
Played around with the system and it just errors when you enter the amount you want to withdraw (I assume to your own balance).
just click the link then click the button referral withdraw and write down how many bitcoin will withdraw
Activity: 126
How the heck is the commission refferal paid?
Played around with the system and it just errors when you enter the amount you want to withdraw (I assume to your own balance).
Activity: 168
i bought the level 3, made my first withdrawal of 0.0001 lets see how it goes. It says withdrawal will be processed within an hour.
At first it is instant, then as time goes on, it will be longer and longer. Does this sound familiar a'la BitSmart's scheme?
He is still showing payout Tx id's(to keep the game going and lure unspecting noobies) but they are probably to himself  Cheesy

I know there is risk, i just gambled here, we can only hope it goes well. SOme of my tx ids

https://blockchain.info/tx/8aaa571a94635b82a2c8ad7baec4dc41ddcea99c2421dd22b735ce5e44004d43
i bought the level 3, made my first withdrawal of 0.0001 lets see how it goes. It says withdrawal will be processed within an hour.
At first it is instant, then as time goes on, it will be longer and longer. Does this sound familiar a'la BitSmart's scheme?
He is still showing payout Tx id's(to keep the game going and lure unspecting noobies) but they are probably to himself  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
is it compulsory to buy a gold mine. if yes , where  can we buy a gold mine and how much will it cost us ?
Activity: 350
I've learned my lesson from btc-stack. I try the free level. The minimum amount to withdraw is only 600 satoshi.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Great looking site!  I tested deposits and withdrawals, everything works fast, smooth and instant.

I am in with 1.5 BTC so far.  Cheesy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Don't members learn from the last ones: bitcone, btc-stack, bitsmart, btc-wolf Huh
They last only a few days then they fold.
You got to be a real big idiot if your going to put 15btc into a run by night site like this one.
I will be here to tell you "I told you so!"  Cheesy
How can this guy prove he won't run away like those sites listed above?

ScamC0p on duty here  Cool

I agree with ScamC0p proves to us that you will not go away with our money, you will be a sincere guy who will help us as we will help you, hope you answer this message fulfills his word, for we are tired so many sites illusions so that promise and not fulfill their promises, I am awaiting the response.
Don't members learn from the last ones: bitcone, btc-stack, bitsmart, btc-wolf Huh
They last only a few days then they fold.
You got to be a real big idiot if your going to put 15btc into a run by night site like this one.
I will be here to tell you "I told you so!"  Cheesy
How can this guy prove he won't run away like those sites listed above?

ScamC0p on duty here  Cool
Activity: 14
how much does it cost to upgrade on the miner.  you said there is 7 levels

http://s7.postimg.org/ist63ot5n/how_to_play.png
Do you guys take on the transaction fee or do you take it away from the total that you send out?

We will place a paid advertisement on the site
Activity: 140
Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq
Do you guys take on the transaction fee or do you take it away from the total that you send out?
Proses withdraw instant or must wait ?

Process withdrawal is instant
In order its takes to 5 minutes
Proses withdraw instant or must wait ?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
another btc-flow  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ,, waste of time