Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 89. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

I think you should wait a few days longer because this time BTC is still green. And must wait until the BTC went down and then make the purchase. Altcoin coin I suppose the same will also follow BTC because currently only Altcoin also in green.

Bitcoin is not yet back but right now is the good time to invest because BTC has lower price in the market. When it rise again you can gain good profit. BTC will be back very soon and will entertain traders and investors again. So, invest now and hold it until the time comes that it will comeback again in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

I think you should wait a few days longer because this time BTC is still green. And must wait until the BTC went down and then make the purchase. Altcoin coin I suppose the same will also follow BTC because currently only Altcoin also in green.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
i think the best time to invest bitcoin was back then the rate around 5.000$, and now rate was up so if you have invest yesterday actually you have take a profit now, but its still not to late to invest more on bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
Bitcoin and all coins present in altcoins are experiencing great declines, this is your time to start or increase your investment by buying good coins. Then you wait without selling coins until coin prices are progressing which can give you a big advantage. Bitcoin usually raises its price at the end of the year, so give the market a chance to raise the price of bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 280
Now is the right time to invest, because BTC has decreased up to 150% of the price at the end of last year, so it is very good to invest from now on Smiley there is nothing wrong with it.
Activity: 168
yes I think it's time to invest, rather than waiting any longer, we also do not know whether the future of btc will rise or fall
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
It is very good time to invest money in bitcoins. I expect it soon to reach back to $20000 and then it will be very hard to get some. I hope that it will mainly go up from there as well.
Activity: 340
Yes, I believe that now is a good time to buy yourself a bitcoin, but do not buy for all the money, leave some money in case bitcoin falls even lower.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
Yes, now is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Traders need to buy bitcoins for the long term. But in the near future, everything is ambiguous ... we may yet have to test the lower boundary of a large convergent triangle.
Activity: 144
I think its a good time to invest because the price of bitcoin is at low and they are ready for recovery and pull up back. So don't missed this chances, but if you are in doubt then buy a small amount.
Activity: 112
I think yes, the current price is still very low. I think investment is a very good choice because the market is picking up. I believe that the bull market will soon come and hope that everything will move in the right direction.
Activity: 308
You can buy it easily when you want. Bitcoin is on low price these months but it will go soon much higher than it is and than it was in Januray.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I was here at the forum seeing so many ups and downs, that I became a guru of calmness and confidence, that everything gonna repeat!
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
You can wait for a very long time, buy coins now and start earning. The main thing is to choose good projects. For example, Stellar, Ripple and so on.
Activity: 280
I think now is a good time to invest BTC, buy when the price is low and wait to sell when the high price, this can help you have the opportunity to make good profits.
However, no one knows what will happen tomorrow so do not invest too much, invest only in your ability. Good luck
Activity: 85
This is very good time for invest. I read a lot of telegram groups they talking about 6 june is start of the new increases
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
I think Yes, bitcoin is going to its price on the new one. But apparently the market began to press again. It's a trend of 3 days up 3 days down, will soon drive me crazy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Time is definitely good for investment, but here's to raise the profit will have to wait!))
Activity: 392
This market is insane, you can never know what will happen tomorrow, so buy as you still can buy, and after that we will se what to do
Activity: 560
Just wait until its cheapest price because you can earn profit by waiting until its drop down then I'll recommend you to hold it longer because as I observe that btc is earning investors everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: