Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 84. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Now the price for BTC is $ 6400.  And I think it's worth a couple of days to wait, when the price drops even more and then buy coins.
Activity: 93
I don't think bitcoin is back. This is not a good time to invest. Bitcoin will continue to fall, and I predict it will fall to $6,000 before gaining strong support.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Yes, I think if you see its the right time to invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency I think its the right time, because right now the price is in good conditions to invest, not very low and not very high and its more secure for you to make investment in it to reduce the risk in investin in bitcoin because bitcoin is very volatile
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

you can invest now. Bitcoin has a low price now. And hold it for about five to six months to gets triple the price.
copper member
Activity: 546
I will advice anyone willing to buy BTC to buy now that the prices are red as this is the perfect time, waiting will only increase the price and thus investors will use more money to buy and at the long run it may  later fall thereby leading to shortage. So investing now is the best idea
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It seems to me better now to invest in BTC and not wait until the price starts to rise.
Yes, today is the best time to invest since BTC is still having the low price value. Remember the strategy in investing that one should know its buy at low price and sell at high price value. This is to have a low capital in investing and having a high profit in the end.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
If someone could give me money for half a year, I would now have bought all the money for bitcoin. The market is starting to grow. Now is the moment when the investment will be the most successful.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
It seems to me better now to invest in BTC and not wait until the price starts to rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
My opinion is now the right time to buy Bitcoin. The market has well subsided and it is possible to buy excellent cryptocurrency almost for free. So who wants to invest - act. All the Cryptocurrency at the very bottom. But of course, always be worth remembering about the risks and not investing the last thoughtlessly.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
BTC Going sideways on the hourly.
Ascending triangle forming and BB tightening.
However, expecting a small pullback on the previous consolidation area before continuing painting HL.
Activity: 322

The market prices today is down to $6k dollars and it was a very nice time to invest since cryptocurrency last year is very expensive so i believe that investing right now will be giving you a huge amount of profit when the market pumps up again.
Activity: 116
Bitcoin did not go anywhere. ; D Now is a very good time for investments, since most of the Crypto currency is now traded at a very low price. And this is more a positive moment than a negative one. We expect growth!
Activity: 140
Naturally, for several years in a row, the summer seasonal decline in the crypto-currency market comes - which is certainly a good opportunity to enter the market. According to some experts, bitcoin is waiting for the campaign to the level of$ 5000 which will undoubtedly raise panic in the market and break the stoplosses to many players. It is difficult to predict when exactly this will happen - but everyone is hoping that the market will grow significantly by the end of the year
Activity: 171
It is necessary to wait several months, not several days. Bitcoin and the entire cryptomarket are now falling. I think that we will see the cost of bitcoin in the range of 2500-3000. After that, new investors may come, which will help the market to rise.
Activity: 155
Now the price is below $ 7000.  And I think the price will not fall below $ 6000.  Therefore, it is better to invest now.
Activity: 168
You can wait a few days, but I think the situation will not change and the price will not fall.
Activity: 79
Now the price for BTC is less than $ 7000.  As for me now, it's a good price to buy coins and hold them until the end of the year.
Activity: 434
The price of Bitcoin is now very fragile, although we can see it is slowly recovering, but as long as a negative news can immediately lead to the decline of Bitcoin, so I think you should wait patiently, wait for the price of Bitcoin to stabilize,then consider whether to invest.
Activity: 84
Yes, I think this is a good time to invest because the price in the encryption market is very low and the price of Bitcoin has fallen a lot. I think it's a good time to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I think its a good time to invest because the price of bitcoin is at low and they are ready for recovery and pull up back. So don't missed this chances, but if you are in doubt then buy a small amount.

bitcoins price had already recoverd a small percent and that means that its value is not low anymore but it is still a good time to buy and invest on it because bitcoins value is expected to grow more in the future. yet , if we are doubting or somehow confuse if we are going to invest now or wait a bit more in order to save up or get a little discount , then much better if you dont buy today because there is also a posibility that bitcoin can still decrease as long as we arent on the month of ber or ber months as what they called it. everyone is expecting that ber months will be the month of comeback for bitcoin and for sure its value will always increase up until december.
Pages:
Jump to: