Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is being recovered! Thank you, thank you CHMinePeerZ - page 3. (Read 4621 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I can just say LOL to the guys that calls me a scammer and to the "instacash" that posted me a -1 trust.

I will never give back that 0.1btc in any case i'm giving it away as i already did to 4 users...
I think this is the only Fair way, if people thinks its ok to give him the money back they will, but I will not send to him directly!

Too many shit coins out there, we don't need more so please chinese guys stop with your shut wasting our time!!!

I have not stolen his money! It was simply a decision to not deliver the next shit Coin to btctalk community for now....

6 more 0.01btc here to be given away!

Oh and Yes, i'm sorry that English is not my first language....

Then why did you agree to help him make a wallet for said shitcoin for 0.10 BTC?

If you apparently had no intentions of doing this from the beginning, then it looks like your sole purpose in this transaction was to rob him.
I posted Negative Trust to you as well, before instacash put the same as me.

And if you are so against these shitty altcoins, then why are you taking job offers to help create them? Also, nobody can force someone to "invest" in a shitty altcoin. You think it sounds unoriginal/worthless/a scam, then obviously don't invest in it. If OP got his work done by you and has some "shitcoin" to announce in the forum, and everybody sees it's just another worthless premine clone, then simple- don't even comment on it and let the thread die.
So while you claim to have prevented a scam, the only scam that took place was your theft.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Hello guys,

I will give 2 words of explanations.

This Chinese  guy is looking to launch a scam Coin, 20% premine and 100% clone with absolutely nothing New, he has treated me like shit with insults, stress and with his complete ignorance...

He act like a 13 years old child.

I wanted to compile him that shit and told him that i'm at home in 10hrs, he then sent me the payment, after we agreed with  that every 20min he was asking if im compiling and delivery, i repeated to him again and again the same thing, i was not at home and that i will do asap.

After getting stressed and insulted i decided to not delivery him his shit.

This makes you a scammer. This "reason" and a giveaway of stolen money doesn't change that.

I see your motivation of your action.  And as anoying he might have been and with dark intentions.. Your action on this is worse than his.

By all means if you decide not to deliver (for good reason) then the only sane action to do is to send the money back.

What have you won now? Nothing but a very bad reputation. Well done.

Yes i thought to do a better impression but seems like people are looking to help scam "dev"...impressed about that...

Ah look at the beautiful trust rating. Seems the consensus is that you are the scammer.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Hello guys,

This Chinese  guy is looking to launch a scam Coin, 20% premine and 100% clone with absolutely nothing New, he has treated me like shit with insults, stress and with his complete ignorance...

I wanted to compile him that shit and told him that i'm at home in 10hrs, he then sent me the payment, after we agreed with  that every 20min he was asking if im compiling and delivery, i repeated to him again and again the same thing, i was not at home and that i will do asap.

This makes you a scammer. This "reason" and a giveaway of stolen money doesn't change that.

I see your motivation of your action.  And as anoying he might have been and with dark intentions.. Your action on this is worse than his.

By all means if you decide not to deliver (for good reason) then the only sane action to do is to send the money back.

Yes i thought to do a better impression but seems like people are looking to help scam "dev"...impressed about that...
I said I want to release?
I said I want to sell this coin?
You and me in the skype conversation, you once said you lied to a lot of people!Because I have proof!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

The English in this thread is like a bag of Chinese snakes.
am chinese
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I can just say LOL to the guys that calls me a scammer and to the "instacash" that posted me a -1 trust.

I will never give back that 0.1btc in any case i'm giving it away as i already did to 4 users...
I think this is the only Fair way, if people thinks its ok to give him the money back they will, but I will not send to him directly!

Too many shit coins out there, we don't need more so please chinese guys stop with your shut wasting our time!!!

I have not stolen his money! It was simply a decision to not deliver the next shit Coin to btctalk community for now....

6 more 0.01btc here to be given away!

Oh and Yes, i'm sorry that English is not my first language....
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
Hello guys,

Activity: 448
The English in this thread is like a bag of Chinese snakes.
esotericizm
It can be confirmed that I am an honest person!
Because, I believe others!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
negative trust on both?? and the community have to be aware that an other shit coins might be launched by OP
Activity: 532
This needs to be moved to scam accusations, as that is what this is.
Looks like a double-scam!

CHMinePeerz scammed hellobilljoygo for 0.1 BTC
hellobilljoygo is planning to scam the community for a lot of BTC.

SCAM

SCAM

Shame on both of you!

Please read my post. There's no evidence whatsoever that hellobilljoygo was going to pull a scam. Matter of fact he literally could not have pulled a scam using the source code posted as it doesnt even have a new genesis block It's a complete copy of an existing coin with no changes made whatsoever.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT hellobilljoygo COULD HAVE SCAMMED THE COMMUNITY USING THE SOURCE CODE POSTED IN THIS THREAD. CHMinePeerz is simply trying to turn everyone to his side.
Activity: 350
this is the funniest thread i have read in a while  Grin fucking hell, scammer was scammed. mhm too interesting
Activity: 490
Captain
Looks like a double-scam!

CHMinePeerz scammed hellobilljoygo for 0.1 BTC
hellobilljoygo is planning to scam the community for a lot of BTC.

SCAM

SCAM

Shame on both of you!
fact is that he didn't keep btc for himself so no scam here.

So if someone pays you to do a job, and you give the money to someone else, he hasn't stolen it? Rubbish. I don't care if the guy is scammer or not. It was his money to begin with.

I suppose you could consider it comeuppance, or justice, but do two wrongs make a right? No. The right thing to do is return the money, and then warn everyone what he was going to do with the money. It isn't his to give away. Stealing from a potential scammer is still stealing. Or are we advocating vigilantism?
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Agreed ^

This looks like some bullshit. No matter how mature the OP acted, you still promised him work after receiving payment. You took his payment, and didn't do the work. Return his money.

I agree that anyone taking BTC from CHMinePeerz either needs to return it to OP, or consider themselves a part of the scam.
Esoteticizm you ever bother to take a look on the source and read what i wrote?
I took simply the decision after his actions starting after a couple minutes we discussed everything...
I think people out there should decide if he deserve a refund...this is not scam him...

OP looks more like scammer who tried to pull fast one with his coin and when something went wrong he showed true colours and how big child he is.

sorry but people loosing more thanks to shit coins with pre mine than .1 btc Which Op claiming to lost.

plus source code was posted so i assume work was done.

I suggest to all people, use escrow, read with understanding and don't try to pull fast one on others as this will comeback to you one day

That doesn't make any sense at all.

We need to deal in facts and the fact is that the only scam here is the one CHMinePeerz pulled.

OP already had the source code and simply wanted the wallet compiled. The source code is a complete copy of another coin (Not even a new genesis block) so there's no way at all he would of been able to scam anyone using that source code.

I think you should just give him his btc back, if you don't want to do the job for him

+1

Whether he was going to scam with it or not, it's his money, and you've effectively stolen it. How does this make you any better? Give him his BTC back, negatively rep him, and move on.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I took simply the decision after his actions starting after a couple minutes we discussed everything...
I think people out there should decide if he deserve a refund...this is not scam him...

OP looks more like scammer who tried to pull fast one with his coin and when something went wrong he showed true colours and how big child he is.

sorry but people loosing more thanks to shit coins with pre mine than .1 btc Which Op claiming to lost.

plus source code was posted so i assume work was done.

I suggest to all people, use escrow, read with understanding and don't try to pull fast one on others as this will comeback to you one day

You told him you would do some work in return for BTC. He paid the BTC and you didn't do the work. The only scam here is the one you ran. Give him his 0.1 BTC back. Anyone that accepts funds from CHMinePeerz knowing full well where the BTC came from is helping to facilitate the scam.
Pages:
Jump to: