Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is being recovered! Thank you, thank you CHMinePeerZ - page 4. (Read 4621 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
I too vote for putting negative trust red flags all over CHMinePeerz' profile for this obvious scam of his
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Esoteticizm you ever bother to take a look on the source and read what i wrote?
I took simply the decision after his actions starting after a couple minutes we discussed everything...
I think people out there should decide if he deserve a refund...this is not scam him...
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
First 0.03 sent out here the txid:(to sgk,diceman,Nobitcoin)
TxId: dfa6116c5c31583b270bd33bf3918259608d53eb90c8f248765ead75a91fa82a
TxId: abc7e29ca8dd5eefd65cf1554c595216d1f0a38651eb4cfd2b496586ea1a87db
TxId: c71ea27861a131b064d10f224a756f150139558f256bfcd89eb6a0782f056522

And....
I want to say have a coin, I understand!
I need him to compile the purse, and not to comment on my COINS!
Please understand that he didn't finish the work,
Day 1: he said he would finish the work such as his wife to sleep, I wait for more than 20 hours, he didn't even reply to me
The next day, he said, and her father is ill in hospital, told me to give him up to 10 hours, he will return 0.1 BTC to me
Day 3: has been more than 24 hours, I didn't get a refund BTC
Now, he gave me great not refundable BTC.Because he didn't finish my work, so I ask the refund, now he is not returned to me
Is an immature people
Because, I wait for too much time.You see!
I need help, because he is a liar, dishonest people
Please keep the things correct and tell how they was...
Day one you sent me the money in upfront, we talked a bit and i told you i will do it when i get at home when my wife goes to sleep, this was my intentions.
After i said wait 10hrs plz you said ok, but every 20 min you was stolking me with messages and Skype calls asking if i done my work, guys, Max every 20 min what the hell, i told him for 3hrs im out of home i will get at pc in 10hrs and will do it then, he continued and i start ignoring him.
Unlucky my father got at hospital and i had to visit him, when i got at home after the said 10hrs i had there another fu king lot of messages, Skype calls and chinese symbols....
So then i decided to not do the work and look how he acts , looking if i should refund, i talked to him telling him i will refund, insults came more and more..  So now Fuck yourself and go beg your mom for another 0.1 and search someone else that will compile your scam Coin...your 0.1 is going to be distributed over 7 more btctalk users....

If this users think he deserve a refund send what you get him back to: 153E279DuXq9ZoeVw9oJU9cWciBMHeEP2A
EDIT: The above address was the one he told me, he now post here another: 1L2wJbMKi7ErRq6nBkkYcZBJPrspJaj1gf
So if you want give him the coins back ask him first where to send..

Think it twice, he dosnt deserve it, this scammers rob us a lot of money, so  here is a very small part of what they stole us;-)

I'm from Switzerland, i'm not a chinese scammer this is why i do that;-)

Cheers
CHMinePeer

Give him his BTC back ya scammer. You took funds and then didn't do the work. That's fraud and no matter how childish OP acted nothing changes that. If someone stole money from me I'd be fkn pissed and I'm sure the language barrier hasn't helped at all.

OP I suggest giving this guy negative trust so the rest of the community can see him for the scammer he clearly is.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
As somebody completely outside of the story, I would say that:

* both of you guys acted quite childish, but hellobilljoygo's immaturity is... outstanding
* the title of this topic is great for arguments between 10-year old kids.
* I am shocked that both of you still have the rep on 0  Cheesy
* CHMinePeerz seems to act now somehow closer to responsible
* hellobilljoygo will need to learn to use escrow.

Getting all this argument to main threads only help people get bad feelings about BTC, altcoins and all this community.

But don't mind me. Go on...
First 0.03 sent out here the txid:(to sgk,diceman,Nobitcoin)
TxId: dfa6116c5c31583b270bd33bf3918259608d53eb90c8f248765ead75a91fa82a
TxId: abc7e29ca8dd5eefd65cf1554c595216d1f0a38651eb4cfd2b496586ea1a87db
TxId: c71ea27861a131b064d10f224a756f150139558f256bfcd89eb6a0782f056522

And....
Day 1: he said he would finish the work such as his wife to sleep, I wait for more than 20 hours, he didn't even reply to me
The next day, he said, and her father is ill in hospital, told me to give him up to 10 hours, he will return 0.1 BTC to me
Now, he gave me great not refundable BTC.Because he didn't finish my work, so I ask the refund, now he is not returned to me
Is an immature people
Please keep the things correct and tell how they was...
Day one you sent me the money in upfront, we talked a bit and i told you i will do it when i get at home when my wife goes to sleep, this was my intentions.
After i said wait 10hrs plz you said ok, but every 20 min you was stolking me with messages and Skype calls asking if i done my work, guys, Max every 20 min what the hell, i told him for 3hrs im out of home i will get at pc in 10hrs and will do it then, he continued and i start ignoring him.
Unlucky my father got at hospital and i had to visit him, when i got at home after the said 10hrs i had there another fu king lot of messages, Skype calls and chinese symbols....
So then i decided to not do the work and look how he acts , looking if i should refund, i talked to him telling him i will refund, insults came more and more..  So now Fuck yourself and go beg your mom for another 0.1 and search someone else that will compile your scam Coin...your 0.1 is going to be distributed over 7 more btctalk users....

If this users think he deserve a refund send what you get him back to: 153E279DuXq9ZoeVw9oJU9cWciBMHeEP2A
EDIT: The above address was the one he told me, he now post here another: 1L2wJbMKi7ErRq6nBkkYcZBJPrspJaj1gf
So if you want give him the coins back ask him first where to send..

Think it twice, he dosnt deserve it, this scammers rob us a lot of money, so  here is a very small part of what they stole us;-)

I'm from Switzerland, i'm not a chinese scammer this is why i do that;-)

Cheers
CHMinePeer
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
I got 0.1btc i will giveaway that 0.1btc to 10 bitcointalk users with at least 30 posts, they can then decide if give him that back or not, but he really don't deserve it!

I would like to confirm that I am one of the receivers of this BTC distribution.
https://blockchain.info/tx/dfa6116c5c31583b270bd33bf3918259608d53eb90c8f248765ead75a91fa82a

I will be watching this thread to see what I should do with this BTC.
Can be returned to me?I thank you very much
1L2wJbMKi7ErRq6nBkkYcZBJPrspJaj1gf

I will follow all discussion that takes place in this thread and then take a decision.

At this point, these coins were sent to me by CHMinePeerz, so I owe it to him. If he tells me to send these coins to any address, I will quickly do that.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
I got 0.1btc i will giveaway that 0.1btc to 10 bitcointalk users with at least 30 posts, they can then decide if give him that back or not, but he really don't deserve it!

I would like to confirm that I am one of the receivers of this BTC distribution.
https://blockchain.info/tx/dfa6116c5c31583b270bd33bf3918259608d53eb90c8f248765ead75a91fa82a

Can be returned to me?I thank you very much
1L2wJbMKi7ErRq6nBkkYcZBJPrspJaj1gf
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!

I read a giveaway? I have some lol

Don't laugh!Because I'm poor!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I read a giveaway? I have some lol
Up to now, he didn't finish the work!
I don't know why?This is a dishonest person!

I think you should just give him his btc back, if you don't want to do the job for him

you missing the point who trying and who is a scammer.
fuck the OP and his .1 btc

to Dev. keep the btc but expose this sucker and his shit.
you done work and u should be rewarded.

If others will jump on you i will back you up. alt coins are full of shit.  

to Op: what kind if scam you trying to pull with 20% pre mine?

plus you trying extortion by blackmail?
Is an immature people

If he didn't finish the work why did u send him btc without escrow In first place?

dishonest means a lot. your coin and your approach to this. A maybe come down and speak to the guy again. in don't think if he want to stay clear would risk over funky .1btc
Yes, there is no trust!
Because, he told me, when he received 0.1 BTC will work,
So I believe that he, as a result, you see!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

I think you should just give him his btc back, if you don't want to do the job for him

Is an immature people

If he didn't finish the work why did u send him btc without escrow In first place?

dishonest means a lot. your coin and your approach to this. A maybe come down and speak to the guy again. in don't think if he want to stay clear would risk over funky .1btc

Is an immature people
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

Yes, he deceived me, and find out all sorts of reason delay time!
For the first time I cheated
!
If he return BTC to me, I will delete this post!
And say sorry!

For the first time I cheated
!

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What has happened here?
Here is the prove of his maturity...
Pages:
Jump to: