Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 3. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I don't know about that. Bitcoin will always be the king in my books. At least for now, maybe something better will take over, who knows. But I don't think it will be Bitcoin Cash. Just my opinion.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Cash is trash, OG btc FTW
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!
Can you explain it little better why you are thinking that way. People commented about it but I wonder why you think that. If you don’t back up your claim with ideas and some strong documents it won’t be easy to make people believe. Because bitcoin is the has the highest volume and the most popular coin around. If you were talking about some other coins they maybe listen to you buy if you are taking about bitcoin no one will believe you .
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Agree than Bitcoin cash is a part a of Bitcoin but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin would be dead or going down to $400. BCC is a potential altcoin and is emerging as the best in altcoins section, may be it can compete with Ethereum but not with Bitcoin. Hope the current situation also supports my words since Bitcoin is trending around $9000+ for past week.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will always recover and in fact it's already recovering. That the price went as low as $9000 doesn't mean that BTC is dying out. That's the volatility of these digital currencies. Bitcoin cash can't overthrow bitcoins. Bitcoin is already very popular and widely accepted than Bitcoin cash.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Bitcoin cash is most speculative currency ever in the history of cryoto currency bitcoincash comes with bitcoin terminology but tempts the newbies  and drop them into traps so no competion bitcoin is in comparision with bitcoincash

Well for average joes there is no comparison, In my life I've heard many people say "What is Bitcoin" but I've heard very few say "What is Bitcoin Cash" that's why it won't ever be bigger than the real Bitcoin. For those arguing BCash is the real Bitcoin the consensus in the crypto community is that BTC is Bitcoin, because it is valued more, more volume and that's the way it will stay.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Bitcoin cash is most speculative currency ever in the history of cryoto currency bitcoincash comes with bitcoin terminology but tempts the newbies  and drop them into traps so no competion bitcoin is in comparision with bitcoincash
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
No please don't delete this topic, it's absolutely hilarious. I always look through these sort of topics every now and then to laugh, I wonder when Bitconnect will surpass Ethereum.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
Someone delete this god awful topic please....

I second this.
Activity: 287
Someone delete this god awful topic please....
Activity: 11
could probably just be moved its assets to ethereum has more chances to be following a coin into a bitcoin that cost higher.

I will hold both Ethereum, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 196
could probably just be moved its assets to ethereum has more chances to be following a coin into a bitcoin that cost higher.
Activity: 339

I see this as just an assumption. Why say BTC is dead? BTC already have a wide coverage and scope in terms of usage and if you talk about the BTC acceptance, there are countries that already have a regulation for BTC(e.g Japan). Have more research about Bitcoin. Do not fully rely on it's value today as a lot of consideration is happening that causes the BTC price goes up and eventually down. If you can see the movement of BTC, it is about to kickass this mid year based on charting presented by professional traders(BTW, I'm not one of them). 
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Bitcoin Cash looks like have very good leadership and development focus, they are gearing towards regular usage by consumer, like point of sale, as BTC wildly popular now, its also open to very bad manipulation, probably having bitcoin cash running now is good measure as backup if BTC is completely under control by manipulator, its looks like BTC is becoming like gold and silver now, not going up as fast as before probably some big money playing the futures market pulling it down
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
How did this fake propaganda work out?  ha ha ha with my BTC sitting nice and fat.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Bitcoin cash is tied up with SBI holding Japanese banks for Bitcoin cash mining it is positive move for bitcoin cash market expanding in Japan 
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
In any case, it is worth agreeing that in bitcoin there are huge problems with scalability, as a result of which it continues to lose its popularity. These problems exist for a long time and they have not been solved yet. In itself, this problem can not be solved. Therefore, it is necessary either to eliminate the shortcomings, or to switch to the use of another coin type bitcoin cash.
What are you talking about? The problems can be and are being solved. SW and LN are just the first steps. Smart contracts are being developed and more efficient solutions will be found as time goes by.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
In any case, it is worth agreeing that in bitcoin there are huge problems with scalability, as a result of which it continues to lose its popularity. These problems exist for a long time and they have not been solved yet. In itself, this problem can not be solved. Therefore, it is necessary either to eliminate the shortcomings, or to switch to the use of another coin type bitcoin cash.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I don't think that such wishful thinking of Bitcoin Cash overtaking Bitcoin very soon would likely to happen. Bitcoin has established a very strong presence against the new kid on the block, that any attempts to devaluate Bitcoin will not be successful. Purely wishful thinking indeed.

Bcash is really a scammy garbage fork of bitcoin. I don't even understand people who invest in bcash trash. This is very wrong if you invest in it, will result a big deflation of your money.

Stay away from bcash.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I wonder how many would jump onto Bitcoin Cash if BTC went back down to $5k as BCH went past $2500. Most usually adopt forks completely. I guess BTC won't be Bitcoin Classic any time soon.
We will not see this price anymore, Bitcoin will not return to $5000, now it will grow higher and this year we should see $50000, when this happens, everyone will start selling BitcoinCash.
Pages:
Jump to: