Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 8. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
If true then it seems dead BTC coins that can replace it is not more appropriate but if BCH was replaced by ethereum coins because more has a good prospect for the future.
Activity: 46
Biitcoin Cash has great support from the start from some "the powers that be " ,  but  imho, BTC will always superior over Cash no matter what happen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am not sure bitcoin cash can beat bitcoin in the future
bitcoin is the best coin than other. Dont think that bitcoin cash can beat bitcoin.

Yeah, bitcoin is very well established as the number 1 coin. I dont think BCH can beat BTC. Even ETH will forever be number 2..
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
I am not sure bitcoin cash can beat bitcoin in the future
bitcoin is the best coin than other. Dont think that bitcoin cash can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 280
You can consider it dead if exchangers are being politicized or ceased by the government or countries from all around the world will not support bitcoin. As of now, more establishment, more reputable persons are now engaged on cryptos.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
BTC seems still far has the potential and of course still excels when compared to the BCH. therefore invest in BTC still has great opportunities and certainly will be more get profit big when compared with the BCH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Did you actually checked the Bitcoin Cash exchange rates before posting this thread here? I am closely following the exchange rates for the past 2-3 days. The Bitcoin prices are down by around 20% during the last 3 days. The BCH prices on the other hand have dived from $530 to just around $390, which means that the exchange rate is down by close to 30%.

Deny the percentage price down of bitcoin and bitcoincash. I want to say bitcoin is not dead.
The strongest price and community, very high growth coin will not die because of small twist. Id ont even believe bitcoincash which always be in the back of the real bitcoin can grow. I am doubt.
Activity: 178
Merit: 3
Bitcoin has dropped in the last few days but should regain its position. Bitcoin Cash is very potential, but can over BTC or not? Let's wait and see!
Activity: 308
Btc is down a lot in the past few days but if you look at the price of Bitcoin cash it's the same, everything is down. I am not going to shift to bitcoin cash, and not planning to do it ever. I think it's just another altcoin and there are lots of altcoin that are better than Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 121
During Bitmains latest release of the A3 miner yesterday they were only accepting BCH as payment.

The last time they did this was with the L3 when they decided to accept only LTC.

Following that LTC had a meteoric rise, so its a fairly good assumption well see a similar outcome with BCH in the coming weeks.

Bitmains  has some insight no one else does & they certainly know how to make money so BCH is probably good position to be in right now.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
both of them are falling down now and i dont have any plan to shift now. I will wait until the Chinese New Year finishes and the market recovers.
Activity: 308
BCash will die,

BTC will live,

A new leader will emerge!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
BTC is old, slow currency with expensive fees. There are many other cryptos that will rise at a greater rate, with better anonymity like DEEP ONION, rated #1 privacy coin....
My 2 cents worth.

Without BTC and ETH the other cryptocurrencies are not worth a 0.01c... So whilst you can have your ONIONS, I do not think they will be anywhere near the level of BTC adoption at any point in time.
FTFY
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
BTC is old, slow currency with expensive fees. There are many other cryptos that will rise at a greater rate, with better anonymity like DEEP ONION, rated #1 privacy coin....
My 2 cents worth.

Without BTC and ETH the other cryptocurrencies are not worth a 0.01c... So whilst you can have your ONIONS, I do not think they will be anywhere near the level of BTC adoption anytime soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Everything is dead for the last few days Smiley seems like we are gonna have tough ride for a bit but once this is over the way up will be so much sweater Smiley btc is dead as it is but with the upgrades will be much better
Same thoughts mate, its just a tough road to take but after that for sure a brighter future ahead, btc can't be dead and assume that another crypto
will be able to take its place, better to enjoy riding even we are seeing struggles is just part of the system always remember that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Everything is dead for the last few days Smiley seems like we are gonna have tough ride for a bit but once this is over the way up will be so much sweater Smiley btc is dead as it is but with the upgrades will be much better
Activity: 32
My 2 cents worth.
Activity: 19
BTC is bad boy while BTC Cash is bad boy with slightly faster transactions )) But bad boys they are together.
Activity: 556
I think i will miss this again i don't have savings again i think this is a bad timing again. I hope i can buy my own.
Activity: 234
BCH will never could over take BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: