Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 44. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 151
Every time someone declare bitcoin is dead, it just becomes stronger. How many times did I see topics opened declaring bitcoin is dead yet we are at 3700$ a piece. Stop shilling your coin, no one is buying bch trash coin.

Yes bitcoin is back with the bang. Yes it had the hard time during those 4-5 days where the market were sinking but now the prices have recovered really well. Within 24 hours it had gained 800$ and back to 3800$ . Now I think the dip for now is over and it should be moving towards 4k mark first and then 4500$ in coming week.

Bitcoin cant be dead until some major countries together put a ban on bitcoin. There may be short term dip but in long run it will be on upside.

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Lol @ the people who got taken in by this Chinese shitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Every time someone declare bitcoin is dead, it just becomes stronger. How many times did I see topics opened declaring bitcoin is dead yet we are at 3700$ a piece. Stop shilling your coin, no one is buying bch trash coin.

There WERE people did it in August, at about $1,000 a piece. They would be very sorry after that.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
Activity: 287
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Bitcoin Cash is trash.. Dont buy it, or get rekt
Activity: 252
BTC is never dead man. We just survived that huge FUD by China. I hope they leave the market now forever. But I dont believe in that, yet. We will see what happens, but its funny to see all the people that fall in to panic while that BTC dump, because of China, like every year!

If only the OP see the biggest candle ever which bring BTC from $3,000 to $3,600 in just 4 hours.

A bit drama when China is out. Just imagine what would happen when they allowed to come back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
BTC is never dead man. We just survived that huge FUD by China. I hope they leave the market now forever. But I dont believe in that, yet. We will see what happens, but its funny to see all the people that fall in to panic while that BTC dump, because of China, like every year!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
If bitcoin cash is good all would buy it and keep it. We all know that bitcoin cannot be replaced.
On top of that BCC is just another alt and we now that alt are just here to take some place on the market and BCC was failed attempt on that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!

Hahahh funny. I'm never buying fake bitcoins.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
I am still more optimistic to hold bitcoin, even buying more is the way i enlarge investment portion of cryptocurrency. Panic moment as it happens today is a great opportunity to get the best purchase price.
Activity: 139
BTC IS DEAD ?!!? HAHAHA Come on, really ?!
This is the way it is, it's a healthy correction, building up for the next lever over 5000 ....
But sure, go ahead and just hodl BCC ! Smiley
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
How will BTC cash will survive if BTC is dead . BTC cash exists due to BTC and not vice versa. So if btc market is down so will be btc cash . There has being a huge fall from 4700$ at a point to now 3250$ and who know we could see btc in 2200$ range as per the GS analyst who had predicted the market .

Only now some positive news could save the bitcoin from further crashing else it will keep on falling now.

Buy in dips price, panic time, I do not care someone predict the price of Bitcoin falls down more than past time. If they want to drop the price of Bitcoin, they need to have a huge money for sell their Bitcoin first, then if the demand higher than supply, this is best time for us buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
As a result of the last developments, bitcoin is back, I predict that the ups and downs will be out for a while. yes, if you are talking about bitcoin cash, there will be an increase populace and will be noticeable and intense on the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Bitcoin will recover, once it goes down to a specific points it will become very desirable to buy, because people know the potential it has in going beyond $5,000.]

Not only that, the average Joe knows about Bitcoin, but never heard of Bitcoin Cash. The fact that it has Bitcoin in its name will confuse them.

that is right. I think the bottom of this downturn is around $2800. After that, the price will rise to $6000 or higher. The Bitcoin Cash will be $5000 or higher.
Based on what? Have you done any calculations? It seems to me everyone pulls their numbers straight from their asshole.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will recover, once it goes down to a specific points it will become very desirable to buy, because people know the potential it has in going beyond $5,000.]

Not only that, the average Joe knows about Bitcoin, but never heard of Bitcoin Cash. The fact that it has Bitcoin in its name will confuse them.

that is right. I think the bottom of this downturn is around $2800. After that, the price will rise to $6000 or higher. The Bitcoin Cash will be $5000 or higher.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
How will BTC cash will survive if BTC is dead . BTC cash exists due to BTC and not vice versa. So if btc market is down so will be btc cash . There has being a huge fall from 4700$ at a point to now 3250$ and who know we could see btc in 2200$ range as per the GS analyst who had predicted the market .

Only now some positive news could save the bitcoin from further crashing else it will keep on falling now.

Care to share this  GS analyst who had predicted the market? I'm getting all sorts of predictions of how low it will go ranging from $200 to $3000. Personally I have my buy orders at $2000 but hard to predict weak hands, chinese are easy, you see their total volume and assume the worst and you get somewhere in the $1500-$2000 mark.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
you should have at least talked to your overlords that you are advertising for to pump BCC altcoin or at least put up some buy walls like those that ETH overlords put up to prevent its crash in the past weeks. then we would have believed you a tiny iota more.

i am not complaining though, i am waiting for you to pump BCC altcoin soon. nobody enjoys an altcoin pump more than a trader who wants to earn more bitcoin profit Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
BCH is the one that is in real danger here. And the fact that it is a new (questionable) coin may make it even more fragile.

It's not new and it's not questionable. It's just Bitcoin. The one Satoshi Nakamoto designed. SegWit is questionable and holding onto the 1 MB block size limit which was supposed to be only temporary.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
My guess is that the Bitcoin Cash is going to drop more than Bitcoin. The logic behind this thinking is simple. Many of the hardcore supporters of Bitcoin Cash (such as Jihan Wu) were from China. And China accounted for a large fraction of the BCH users. If the Chinese exchanges are closing down, it is going to negatively impact BCH much more than the BTC.

Exactly.

BCH is the one that is in real danger here. And the fact that it is a new (questionable) coin may make it even more fragile.
On top of that: There is only few hashpower for BCH outside of China (if a mining-ban occurs, or bc the possible exchange-ban will affect miners -> BCH= dead... at least a small coma)
Pages:
Jump to: