Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is dead. The plan is a shift to Bitcoin Cash. - page 46. (Read 21827 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
BTC may not recover, but instead money will flow back to the superior, original bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Buy bitcoins now for under $400 again! Watch for the BCC related conference coming up this week. Huge things ahead! Don't be in the dark on these developments!
Is that true? I do not mind if I have to buy bitcoin cash now because the price of bitcoin cash is still low, I'm willing to buy it if what you say is 100% true that bitcoin is dead. where did you get that news?

I believe the news came from his asshole.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
Is that true? I do not mind if I have to buy bitcoin cash now because the price of bitcoin cash is still low, I'm willing to buy it if what you say is 100% true that bitcoin is dead. where did you get that news?
Activity: 317
Merit: 110
If anything goes to zero it will be BCC. Given all the squirrely stuff that led up to the August 1 forkyou, good ridance!

I just bought some more BTC! Hahaha!  Cool
Activity: 32
Meh
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I dont think that bitcoin cash is more stable than the real bitcoin, not even more profitable..
Also it dropped more than the real bitcoin, things are going bad for all cryptocurrencies, not just only bitcoin.
I think we are going to go up again, doesnt matter what, but there is a lot of fud in this forum and i am being a little scared about it, but it is normal, i has been a holder for a few years and i know how the price works. But lets give it a little time.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Well good luck with your BitcoinCash but i am sticking with Bitcoin, it is true that Bitcoin price is in a very bad shape, but if we see the reason it is because the china plan to shutting down the exchanger and banning Bitcoin, it's mean there will be overflow Bitcoin in the market due to the panic sell and the price falling down, when more people buy Bitcoin at cheaper price, the price will gradually go up
Activity: 36
Merit: 4

I thought you might be made things worse by posting it. Right now, bitcoin touch $3,3k again and it's seems to continue. But no, if you say it will fall $400. Even it's just fall to $3k, the volume are increasing signifacantly. It means, people are still buying.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
Bitcoin always finds a way. Don't get me wrong, the news from China is huge but it wouldn't be the first time that things had seemed bleak before massively improving.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
You know BCC has dropped more than BTC percentage-wise, right?
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
Well I don't think so that bitcoin are going to die at least not in few centuries.Just because Bitcoin had a great fall it doesn't means that it would die,this had happened many times before also to bitcoins but it had recovered from that and this fall to.China banning exchanges of bitcoins will affect all cryptocurrencies I think.And BCH prices also had dropped just like btc.

I agree with you
now depends on each individual how to address the free fall of bitcoin
this is common in bitcoin.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is always a benchmark, when bitcoin prices go down then surely all altcoin prices will go down including bitcoin cash (BCC), I think we should be patient as this trend will soon be over.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
Well I don't think so that bitcoin are going to die at least not in few centuries.Just because Bitcoin had a great fall it doesn't means that it would die,this had happened many times before also to bitcoins but it had recovered from that and this fall to.China banning exchanges of bitcoins will affect all cryptocurrencies I think.And BCH prices also had dropped just like btc.
Activity: 38
How is this topic not deleted? I mean, the guy is basically shilling, mentioning price and wanting people to move to BCH like this.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
cryptocronic.com
Bitcoin is nowhere near dead.  It's still on the way up to mainstream acceptance and usage.    It will take a while to get there.  Blockchain currency is still the future.

BCH/BCC is a poor fork, forget about it. 
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

Whatever, I still think if Bitcoin is Banned all of the cryptocurrency not issued by the government will be banned.  I can't find any sense on this why Bitcoin cash will rise in price and Bitcoin to continuously fall in price.  If government find Bitcoin to be fraud, then it does not exempt any other cryptocurrency  that is what I believe.  I also think this is a fail attempt to push Bitcoin Cash and advertise it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 101

Thank you for the advice but on consideration of the pro's
and con's of both i'll be keeping my BITCOIN
it has such a history and a massive acceptance, it will
take a loooong time for BCH to catch up.
Thats the way I see it!

I don't see your logic mate, history and massive acceptance are equal to BTC and BCH as they were twin brothers, one hold BTC also hold BCH.

doesn't matter how YOU see it, the holder of both coins are mainly the same people and amount of people.

maybe you need a political correction then see things in diferent angles
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
How do you buy bitcoin cash with american dollars? Oh wait, you fucking CAN'T, so GTFO.

Use another crypto or wait until Bitstamp lists BCC by the end of this month.

I'd rather use sand paper to wipe my ass.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
How do you buy bitcoin cash with american dollars? Oh wait, you fucking CAN'T, so GTFO.

Use another crypto or wait until Bitstamp lists BCC by the end of this month.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Then stick with your concerns and let us decide on ourselves. Community will decided on what coin they will support.

There is no way I will think that bitcoin will not recovered. So many useless points to believe on that.
Pages:
Jump to: