Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC: is it really bearish? - page 3. (Read 781 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
January 12, 2022, 08:14:34 AM
I think the same thing, until now we are still waiting to make a purchase, by placing pending orders, in several locations, it is hoped that we can maximize profits later. I see a support limit in the 30K price range, if bitcoin still breaks again, then I think it will continue a deeper decline, therefore we must have reserve funds to buy back, in the sense that we don't spend capital on one purchase
but it looks like for now bitcoin is refusing to drop below $40k, but this doesn't mean the bear market is over as the pressure to go below is still very strong. I think now not a good time to buy as it is highly likely that the price drop will continue and if the bitcoin price drops below $40k it could cause panic selling among small investors and potentially lead to a deeper price drop.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
January 11, 2022, 03:32:01 PM
Ok, as of late I've been drawing some lines (as practice, mostly), and now I'm more confused than ever. Everybody keeps talking about BTC being bearish, but the lines I drew show it to be on an upwards trend.
First off, you've to know that trading is a speculative business and that every trader is expected to have or develop their navigative tools to guard them. If your navigators are different from others, certainly you won't get the same readings as theirs. Know for sure that trading is about upward and downward movements and as such the movements aren't same across all timeframes. It could be bearish on the 1ht/4hrs TF but bullish on the Daily. It's good to always check higher timeframes to ascertain true positions of assets. From my observation, Bitcoin should be on a downward slope this first quarters at least for alts to pull up. We saw it bull almost throughout 2021. If there's any dip now, it shouldn't be a big deal. If you're trading, I advise you stick to your trading plan and don't be distracted by others.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
January 11, 2022, 01:09:18 PM
However, if you look at the previous correction, there is a fundamental issue behind the correction, so it is natural for the price to fall below 40k. Currently the conditions are quite different, the price continues to be bearish without any significant fundamental issues. So that the condition of falling prices, it can be predicted that it will touch the price of 35K.
The bitcoin price correction has hit 41% since November ATH. Probably not the worst in the past year as I saw a correction of more than 50% after the April ATH. I don't really know if the bearish phase has been confirmed at this time, but since November 10 until today the bitcoin price is in a correction phase despite several attempts to recover.

The potential for a correction of up to 50% of November ATH is always there if the market does not recover soon. $40K doesn't seem strong enough as support to contain the panic, so $35 would be a wall that is expected to prevent a big drop.
I think the same thing, until now we are still waiting to make a purchase, by placing pending orders, in several locations, it is hoped that we can maximize profits later. I see a support limit in the 30K price range, if bitcoin still breaks again, then I think it will continue a deeper decline, therefore we must have reserve funds to buy back, in the sense that we don't spend capital on one purchase
I would say that's the right thing to do, buying the dip is the right strategy but you'll never know if the dip we are seeing now is not really it. I mean, if the price will go down further, we should have funds ready to buy them, that way, we won't be disappointed as we can sell some amount for short term profit once there's a minor recovery.

It's barely recovering now, so I have a feeling that this week bitcoin will fall below $40K.
You are correct, however someone that is buying the dip should be thinking about the long term prospects of his investment and not on the short term.

After all just as you state the price could go down even lower than the price that you bought, but if you are planning on holding your coins then that does not matter, what matters is that you bought your coins for a price lower than what you could do it weeks or months ago, and this is really important as many times whether you will get profits or not gets decided by the price at which you enter your position.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
January 10, 2022, 10:09:15 AM
Sometimes being a successful investor does need to suffer losses first, so for newbies, please don't give up when they experience losses. The most important thing is that we can learn from the mistakes we have made, so we don't have to make the same mistakes next time. Hopefully my fear that Bitcoin will drop below $40k doesn't come to pass, that's why I always recommend to everyone to buy Bitcoin at the current price. Because if more people buy Bitcoin the price will help to go up.But it would be even better if in the near future some good news emerged regarding Bitcoin, so it will make more and more people invest in Bitcoin.
As a person who has seen the price drop so many times in the past 10 years, I have to say newbies have always been like this and it looks like the "crash" we are having keeps becoming smaller and smaller. I mean remember the 2014 crash, it was horrible and took years to recover, then the 2018 crash and it took lesser years, and then in 2020 we literally had a crash and then a new ATH after that, which shows that there are less and less people who believe that bitcoin will crash and hence they end up not selling too much and the price drops a lot less than usual.

I hopefully can see that this crash will recover quicker than the previous ones as well, 2022 will have a big skyrocketing price for sure, I do not know when that will happen but I am sure that it will happen. Hopefully it will not take too much of time so that we could make some profit.
It's true what you said, the process that goes through in the movement of BTC prices is very dynamic, but holistically we can conclude that investing here is still very profitable.  it does take time and patience to get great results.  The only losers are those who are very impatient.
As low as the price is when bearish, it's still profitable if you wait for the market to stabilize.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
January 09, 2022, 02:24:57 PM
However, if you look at the previous correction, there is a fundamental issue behind the correction, so it is natural for the price to fall below 40k. Currently the conditions are quite different, the price continues to be bearish without any significant fundamental issues. So that the condition of falling prices, it can be predicted that it will touch the price of 35K.
The bitcoin price correction has hit 41% since November ATH. Probably not the worst in the past year as I saw a correction of more than 50% after the April ATH. I don't really know if the bearish phase has been confirmed at this time, but since November 10 until today the bitcoin price is in a correction phase despite several attempts to recover.

The potential for a correction of up to 50% of November ATH is always there if the market does not recover soon. $40K doesn't seem strong enough as support to contain the panic, so $35 would be a wall that is expected to prevent a big drop.
I would say that's the right thing to do, buying the dip is the right strategy but you'll never know if the dip we are seeing now is not really it. I mean, if the price will go down further, we should have funds ready to buy them, that way, we won't be disappointed as we can sell some amount for short term profit once there's a minor recovery.

It's barely recovering now, so I have a feeling that this week bitcoin will fall below $40K.

Most of the traders buy with all of their funds by expecting to the market to rise. But we should understand that in crypto market there is no upper or lower limits. Sometime overbought market keeps going up and oversold market keeps going down. Market is very unpredictable here so to be on the safe side it will be better to keep doing DCA.

I have a feeling that this week bitcoin will fall below $40K.

Now most people expecting that so i think it will not stay longer there if it went below 40k. There could be a flash crash to liquidate long in future.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
January 09, 2022, 02:24:22 PM
Sometimes being a successful investor does need to suffer losses first, so for newbies, please don't give up when they experience losses. The most important thing is that we can learn from the mistakes we have made, so we don't have to make the same mistakes next time. Hopefully my fear that Bitcoin will drop below $40k doesn't come to pass, that's why I always recommend to everyone to buy Bitcoin at the current price. Because if more people buy Bitcoin the price will help to go up.But it would be even better if in the near future some good news emerged regarding Bitcoin, so it will make more and more people invest in Bitcoin.
As a person who has seen the price drop so many times in the past 10 years, I have to say newbies have always been like this and it looks like the "crash" we are having keeps becoming smaller and smaller. I mean remember the 2014 crash, it was horrible and took years to recover, then the 2018 crash and it took lesser years, and then in 2020 we literally had a crash and then a new ATH after that, which shows that there are less and less people who believe that bitcoin will crash and hence they end up not selling too much and the price drops a lot less than usual.

I hopefully can see that this crash will recover quicker than the previous ones as well, 2022 will have a big skyrocketing price for sure, I do not know when that will happen but I am sure that it will happen. Hopefully it will not take too much of time so that we could make some profit.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 09, 2022, 12:33:32 PM

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
January 09, 2022, 11:36:58 AM

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
January 09, 2022, 06:58:50 AM
Well, the point is that however way you look at those charts, whatever pattern you will create, however way you put those lines on, the price right now is falling down. So, is Bitcoin really bearish? Well, November saw Bitcoin hitting almost $69,000. We are still in the first week of January and the price is just a little more than $43,000. That must be bearish. That's never bullish. But that's the short term. Zoom it out and the chart suggests otherwise. So, we are currently in a bear phase right now. That's obvious. But there's no problem with it because the future is promising. And what do we do when the price is cheap?
I agree with all of your explanations, it's very clear with the price of Bitcoin dropping below $45k now this is a sign of a bearish trend. But there's
really no need to worry about this Bitcoin price drop, I've often seen Bitcoin prices go down. And in the end Bitcoin can always recover, even rising
very high after experiencing a bearish trend. We just need to be patient to see the current market conditions, if we still have the capital we can buy
Bitcoin again at the current price. Because I think Bitcoin is currently at a low price, hopefully Bitcoin doesn't drop below $40k, otherwise there
will be a panic sell.
Well for some people who didn't experience the past heavy bear market season they will possibly get afraid on this current market condition but for those experience people who already see that maybe they are still in cool but one thing is for sure there many will slowly get panic for seeing the situation especially when bitcoin keeps declining and for sure doubts will spread more especially once bitcoin touch at $30k+ again so hopefully we can see some good recovery since this will calm the majority of people who's still have holding which they keep or bought at the top.

That's why many newbies panic when they see the Bitcoin price dropping, because newbies don't have experience dealing with bearish trends
like now, so sometimes I understand why newbies do cutlosses. Sometimes being a successful investor does need to suffer losses first,
so for newbies, please don't give up when they experience losses. The most important thing is that we can learn from the mistakes we have made,
so we don't have to make the same mistakes next time. Hopefully my fear that Bitcoin will drop below $40k doesn't come to pass, that's why
I always recommend to everyone to buy Bitcoin at the current price. Because if more people buy Bitcoin the price will help to go up.
But it would be even better if in the near future some good news emerged regarding Bitcoin, so it will make more and more people invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
"Play Poker on Telegram"
January 09, 2022, 01:24:21 AM
The level of bitcoin downtrend is much, holders is losing excessively because of the market downstream, so it's possible for it to go beyond the level it's currently, selling now is supported for those who don't want to have patience of holding for awhile, because right now the market is running very rapid in degradation, so it's the opportunity to swap into stablecoin instead of selling out of fear, many people will keep holding until their coin decreases to what's not obtainable.
Activity: 93
Merit: 4
January 09, 2022, 01:08:51 AM
The market is currently blushing red, perhaps this all stems from several factors.
The result of my analysis that makes the market in the red zone is (Be careful this contains FUD)
1. The hacking of the BITMART exchange made institutional investors nervous.
2. Fear of the domino effect of failing to pay the debts of companies in China, the biggest example (the case of Evergrande)
3. Energy crisis. Since Indonesia, as the king of imports of nickel ore, the world has announced to limit the import of nickel ore to all countries. From this case, it is not only the crypto market that is affected but also the stock market
3.The FED says warning about crypto.
4. OMICRON Case
5.TAPERING is still looming over the crypto market.
6. BTC EXCHANGE RESERVE ATL means that the whales continue to hold their assets and are ready for dumo any time.

(DYOR)

(In fact, with this we are partying because we can buy our favorite crypto assets at a discount) and the good news is that ELSAVADOR will create a BTC city and there is a project that will be launched by the SEC, namely BTC ETFs)
We are experiencing together in 2021 BTC goes down and finally rises again and forms its newest ATH
"BUY THE DEEP"
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
January 08, 2022, 02:47:48 PM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
January 08, 2022, 12:57:32 PM
If we'll look at the previous prices of Bitcoin, we'll realize that the current price isn't something to be bothered about because corrections like this would be normal. We shouldn't fear the current value because that's part of the cycle but we can't conclude that it's already bearish. To be honest, the graph could analyze yet it couldn't predict Bitcoin's future price accurately so we shouldn't think that the price will continuously drop.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
January 08, 2022, 12:03:13 PM
If we'll look at the previous prices of Bitcoin, we'll realize that the current price isn't something to be bothered about because corrections like this would be normal. We shouldn't fear the current value because that's part of the cycle but we can't conclude that it's already bearish. To be honest, the graph could analyze yet it couldn't predict Bitcoin's future price accurately so we shouldn't think that the price will continuously drop.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
January 08, 2022, 10:26:45 AM
You missed the fact that not everything can be seen on the graph.

There are many more factors that could affect the price movement that you cannot see on the graph alone. People are saying that bitcoin is now bearish because they are based on the previous trend where after a bull run a bear market will dominate and it looks like we are in the same scenario now.

What you believe now is always up to you, besides, it doesn't guarantee anything so we just have to follow what we think would happen based on our personal analysis, not on the so-called "experts" in the space.
Charts take into account only technical analysis, that is, one of many scenarios for the development of events. If humans were machines and their behavior could be predicted, then these graphs would be much more accurate. However, market participants are acting chaotically. The decisions we make from time to time depend on many factors, including our emotional state. And it changes frequently. What we do in one case, in similar situations, but later we do not do that. This is how we differ from machines and therefore technical analysis cannot be taken into account.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
January 07, 2022, 06:02:26 PM
If you look closely at your chat @op you find out the market is in a rising triangle moving In a range form. The market might be bearish but not as if it's a bear market. A major break out will  give  a clear picture of  the market structure for now it's a range market meaning price is revolving around $46k+ we should patiently wait for a break out to decide if the market is bearish
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 07, 2022, 05:45:13 PM
Actually, I am expecting a mega rally for BTC very soon.
Everyone is expecting that as we already bought a cheaper price of altcoins, however, it's not the scenario all the time as sometimes things happen on the opposite of our expectation, so I would also think of the possibility that a bear market will stay longer like the bull market we enjoyed last year.

It's not new to us, we've been in this kind of situation and we witnessed how bitcoin and the entire market drop, but here we are, the market still survives and we just came from a long bull run.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
January 07, 2022, 05:33:40 PM
I really doubt that because the market is in extreme fear for the last one months and it is moving sideways for almost a year. The on-chain data shows that 1.3 million BTC has been out of circulation that means long-term holders are accumulating BTC. 76% of BTC from circulation has been moved to storage which means to those wallets that don't have any history of spending BTC. So with that remaining 24% supply, there could not be a major sell-off. We could see a small correction to eliminate paper hands so that whales can buy more but no major correction is expected.

Actually, I am expecting a mega rally for BTC very soon.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6948
Top Crypto Casino
January 07, 2022, 04:59:06 PM
No matter how the market looks like, even it was bearish, people definitely think and say it was just a price correction. Well, it is not wrong but we sometimes think also that not all the time were in bullish, and can be these declines is might be a sign for another bearish season.
Eh....whatever.  Bitcoin dropped a significant amount in the last what, day and a half?  We weren't in a bear market two days ago, and this correction that happened may or may not mean anything about where the bitcoin market is headed.

It could be that some people got tired of waiting for the price to skyrocket and decided to cash out now (or it could have been a whale or two).  It could be anything, really.  The drop from $50k to $41.2k in such a short time frame kind of has me puzzled.  There hasn't been any bad news that I know of that would cause a panic, and there's not much else that influences bitcoin besides factors that drive demand.  Guess it'll have to remain a mystery.

Bear markets don't always start with a massive dip like this, either.  The only way we're going to know what kind of market we're really in is to wait a few months at least to see if bitcoin recovers or continues to slide.  I have my fingers crossed.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
January 07, 2022, 04:48:11 PM
Ok, as of late I've been drawing some lines (as practice, mostly), and now I'm more confused than ever. Everybody keeps talking about BTC being bearish, but the lines I drew show it to be on an upwards trend. I'm attaching a screenshot of what I see. The graph is from Binance.
BTC/USDT in one week? Well, in the market you don’t really need to do according to what people are saying. Yes you can get advice from people, but it’s good to do your own research and make your decision. If you keep following what people has to say all the time without verifying if it’s accurate or not, you’re likely going to end up with some problem due to wrong information.

But right now, if you ask me I would say that the Bitcoin market is bearish, and the bearish trend is not yet over, and I don’t even think this is something that would be over anytime soon. With that said, I would as well add that now is the right time to start planning for your investment, you don’t have to wait till the market becomes bullish before you start investing. If your plan is to Hodl, you should invest when the market low and hold through out.
Pages:
Jump to: