Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is recovering or what if not - page 4. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
March 04, 2018, 08:28:21 PM
Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry

If you notice there is a trend that every weekend btc tends to increase its price but during weekdays it falls again.  Most of the people are too fond to follow this trend me neither. But, when we talk about worrying if btc wont recover, just think of it that every year passed btc has always finished new ATH. Btc's price movement only shows a healthy sign of market.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 06:17:43 PM
At least all of you agreed that bitcoin will rise sooner and being patience enough holding btc. We cannot compare this to crypto business to other line of businesses that we can sell immediately with the right amount we wanted. This crypto trading is different but its huge impact if gain a lot or risk it. So us we enter this trading lets wait the right time and keep holding our btc.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 08:00:29 AM
Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry

of course bitcoin is expected to recover the price back to the price of $ 20k because if not then a lot of players traders who suffered losses and depression is very high because his assets stuck in a very expensive price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
About the recovering, I just thought it will recovering slowly or it will lead to higher, but it may take a quite decent period times to a very really a higher price I guess.
Well essentially I think it's good if you are not too worried, if you'd invested, just holding it., we know the investment is more passive activity, we just wait and enjoy the routine activities while waiting for the price to rise. And anyway there are still many other things that can be done on crypto, which can providing other profits than holding Btc.
Activity: 812
March 02, 2018, 06:15:04 AM
Don't panic be calm bitcoin will be to normal just believe. While you wait to rise the of bitcoin it's a great time to buy more so you will get more profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 02, 2018, 05:33:23 AM
IMO, bitcoin is on comfort zone ! It's kind stable on $ 10,900++
I still believe bitcoin able to increase once again just like last year so all we can do is wait , waiting for all government around the world decide whenever they want to legalize bitcoin or not
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 02, 2018, 05:20:28 AM
i have noticed  uptrend in the previous day, I hope it is the start of Bitcoin recovering its price to $20k USD.  It is getting too long before the bitcoin pace change to Bullsih entirely, probably there is not much of hype from the media counterpart.  We have seen a huge improvement on transaction fee, it is very cheap and the confirmation is quite faster.  And LN network is just waiting to be fully implemented so it is actually an environment for bullish bitcoin.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 02, 2018, 04:29:36 AM

now bitcoin is recovering, growing slowly but surely.
however bitcoin will survive because bitcoin is the top crypto of all altcoin. almost all crypto investors have bitcoin as an investment tool
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 02, 2018, 03:25:04 AM

of course bitcoin will experience a change in price because if not then many investors will experience a very deep sadness because it gets a lot of losses, so I believe bitcoin will experience a price recovery.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

it is certain BTC prices will experience a recovery in prices starting from the beginning of this month and will slowly rise because very many players who start to enter the market after the holidays and new year china is definitely the price will re-recover until the end of this year, if bitcoin not experience the price recovery is sure investors and players caught in high prices will experience very high levels of depression.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 01, 2018, 07:03:26 PM
Those who are too worried about bitcoin and keep on asking if it will recover soon. Stop thinking too much, don't check the price in a daily basis. Get something to do so that you will throw your attention there and not with bitcoin's short. There's a balance in the market so if its falling, expect that it will rise ASAP. It has recovered for awhile and we all want it to see back at higher price but let's be contented with its current state.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
March 01, 2018, 06:25:41 PM
I believe bitcoin will recover and it will increase again. We need patient because we cannot manipulate the happenings every day and I wish too that bitcoin rise up so all of us is happy.  But for now the thing we do is buying more bitcoin because it's affordable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 02:12:05 PM
yes off course bitcoin price will be high because bitcoin is the only currency which don't compromise on its price in past bitcoin price go low somany time but then it jump fast to high price so this year again we can expect a good price of it because a lot of more users are going to join bitcoin.
March 01, 2018, 08:25:27 AM
It is good to check crypto markets every other day to monitor the movements of prices. Just like a few days ago I thought it is really on its recovery but now its started to go down. I hope it won’t go down below $10k. I know its hard to tell the Btc value goes up or down.
When you look the current price now bitcoin is seems slowly recovering. It has fluctuations daily the price but usually it will recover. The time to go its price in the market it is normal price went down it will high in time.

I see now how btc slowly recover its prices just to level $10k or more. You may be right that btc prices fluctuated every time eventually. So market prices is to rise and fall in that is the normal movement so far.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 07:00:13 AM
It is good to check crypto markets every other day to monitor the movements of prices. Just like a few days ago I thought it is really on its recovery but now its started to go down. I hope it won’t go down below $10k. I know its hard to tell the Btc value goes up or down.
When you look the current price now bitcoin is seems slowly recovering. It has fluctuations daily the price but usually it will recover. The time to go its price in the market it is normal price went down it will high in time.
March 01, 2018, 06:32:54 AM
Bitcoin is recovering but not to the fullest. At least it doesn’t below $10k as of now. It is still on its recovery stage up and down movements. I almost hold my btc a month now where the price really goes down eventually $6.7k as I have seen in the market during that time. However, it is recovering to level $10k and up. So I am adding my investment of btc and hold them at some time.
February 23, 2018, 12:28:57 PM
February 17, 2018, 10:13:11 PM
btc is dying not recovering

Btc is not dying it is slowly recovering at this very moment. For those who would like to invest it is time to buy and hold while its not yet reach to its highest value. I thought I will loss 60% of my investment almost a month ago. Good guides and tips from my fellow men here I appreciated it all without their advices I might think in panic sell my btc around $7k from $10k btc worth when I bought it. So its great to seek advices to those who have experiences on btc price movements. I am so thankful that btc is starting recovering in less than a month.
Activity: 602
February 15, 2018, 05:30:42 AM
It is so worried because until now the bitcoin is still dropping. I wish after Chinese New Year the price is back to the top. We are need to be patient and trust for it. I believe sooner or later it will increase again.
Btc is recovering as of this moment and hopefully it will continue to go up. We should be always positive especially when there are times that it faces a lot of problems regarding its fluctuations.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
February 15, 2018, 04:56:36 AM
it's because the demand for bitcoin is not predictable because it comes from traders or investors maybe if bitcoin goes up it's possible also to go down because of some traders sell their bitcoin because they gain profit, I think that's the cycle.
Pages:
Jump to: