Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC next stop is 5K$ - page 2. (Read 429 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 27, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
I don't really think the price will go to 5000$.Now the price is start to increase again,so this is the time to hold and not to worry.If you hold any bitcoin in your wallet,just hold it for further.In a month the price of bitcoin is expected to raise back to 10,000$ and we will get profit for holding.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
I think it can reach $5k since the problem in the market cannot be fixed immediately and now bitcoin is the one suffering the most so of course $5k is a possibility but lower than that is too much for bitcoin, its worth is not below $5k anymore even over $5k is already too low but to go under that is too much to ask the moment it hits $5k I'm pretty sure it will bounce back and gain the support of more investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
Overall, the mood is rather limp and long-term trend is quite clearly downward. Bitcoin is going through a rather difficult period. The holiday season is a period of increased spending, which could play a relatively important role in cryptocurrencies.
Another reason could be the expiration of the bitcoin futures contracts on CBOE. Follows hacker attacks on stock exchanges and regulations. All of these reasons undermine the credibility of the entire sector, and this reduces the interest of investors.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
June 27, 2018, 09:20:41 AM
It is not possible in crypto market, Already two times it was hit 6k USD in this year and it was move 5.7k USD also but never reach 5k USD. So surely I hope Bitcoin will never hit 5k USD in this year and it will gradually increasing in future. Because some positive response are comes in yesterday so this will grow soon.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 27, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
This downtrend is a normal thing in summertime. Price is dropping but nothing big in my opinion, nice drop for people who wish to buy more under 6k dollars. What ever is the reason behind this drop people should use this good opportunity for buying. Price usually starts to rise in August, people should wait for that time before making any trading decisions.
I hoped that 6k is new bottom, but price continued with declining. If next stop is 5k and if that be the new bottom than it would be great, for all of us for such high new bottom and unique opportunity for all of us to buy in that bottom and earn maximal profit at next top.
No. I'm sure $ 6,000 is the bottom. Even the summer period will not break it. But it doesn't make it any easier. The fall of bitcoin in 3 times it is indeed for many a disaster. For me, the price of bitcoin does not matter but I'm afraid that the popularity of cryptocurrencies may decrease and it will take a very long time before bitcoin will return to popularity. Sorry for the lost time.

6k bottom? Hows about it dipping under 5.8k just 2 days ago to register the new all time high for 2018. You can't be sire about anything in this market dude no matter how hard you read charts. Halfway through this year and we're still sliding lower and lower.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
June 26, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
This downtrend is a normal thing in summertime. Price is dropping but nothing big in my opinion, nice drop for people who wish to buy more under 6k dollars. What ever is the reason behind this drop people should use this good opportunity for buying. Price usually starts to rise in August, people should wait for that time before making any trading decisions.
I hoped that 6k is new bottom, but price continued with declining. If next stop is 5k and if that be the new bottom than it would be great, for all of us for such high new bottom and unique opportunity for all of us to buy in that bottom and earn maximal profit at next top.
No. I'm sure $ 6,000 is the bottom. Even the summer period will not break it. But it doesn't make it any easier. The fall of bitcoin in 3 times it is indeed for many a disaster. For me, the price of bitcoin does not matter but I'm afraid that the popularity of cryptocurrencies may decrease and it will take a very long time before bitcoin will return to popularity. Sorry for the lost time.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
June 26, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
June 26, 2018, 07:12:01 AM
The peak of $6256.6 in Bitsamp is higher than any of the previous peaks so we should be retesting $6800 zone soon, the question is, was it enough of a trespass above this resistance to break even or was it too soft and we will keep going down?

In Bitfinex the latest peak is not higher than the previous one for example, this leads to a conclusion: It is too soft, we need a bigger pump to break free from past resistances and call it a recovery, but that graph looks like how markets bottom usually.

Fuck! Looks like someone did read my post and decided to buy a bunch of coins. Did you see that green candle? Now we have definitely broken these ceilings and we are at $6341, primed for a retest in near $7000 resistance ceilings. Let's keep pushing and we may consolidate a solid bottom. If we can get past $7000, then $10000 is the next goal and that will make it or break it, it it's a break, triple bottom scenario for $5000 again and we'll adjust from there.
7K is definitely achievable, even 7.5K.
10K? I would not have high hopes about that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
It will happen, and it will probably go a little bit deeper and then it will go up again, just like if it was a rebounce. So just wait and be patient, fill your bags on this dip

That's true it should be the basic mindset of the holders whether it is a manipulation, weakly handed dumping because of fuds, the news and exchange hacking impacts the common thing always happens to the market price, it will definitely be going to have a price rise in just a matter of time to kill in order to profit from these bear markets and crashes, buy the dip if still consider that.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 25, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
The peak of $6256.6 in Bitsamp is higher than any of the previous peaks so we should be retesting $6800 zone soon, the question is, was it enough of a trespass above this resistance to break even or was it too soft and we will keep going down?

In Bitfinex the latest peak is not higher than the previous one for example, this leads to a conclusion: It is too soft, we need a bigger pump to break free from past resistances and call it a recovery, but that graph looks like how markets bottom usually.

Fuck! Looks like someone did read my post and decided to buy a bunch of coins. Did you see that green candle? Now we have definitely broken these ceilings and we are at $6341, primed for a retest in near $7000 resistance ceilings. Let's keep pushing and we may consolidate a solid bottom. If we can get past $7000, then $10000 is the next goal and that will make it or break it, it it's a break, triple bottom scenario for $5000 again and we'll adjust from there.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
June 25, 2018, 10:28:49 AM
What you guys think will btc continues it's downward movement towards 5000$ and or it will move up. From start of May it is going down gradually from 9900$ to 5800$. Why it is going so low?? Whether it is the trick of investors or people have lost their interest from BTC??
no,  maybe a correction of growth rate before it cotinue to increase not a trick from big players or whales , 'cause as we noticed after the fluctuation the price increased back to 6k and as of now it seems to increase more, so must buy now because surely it will not go below 6k again ,
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
June 25, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
Traders getting their pockets full.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 25, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 24, 2018, 10:15:12 PM
What you guys think will btc continues it's downward movement towards 5000$ and or it will move up. From start of May it is going down gradually from 9900$ to 5800$. Why it is going so low?? Whether it is the trick of investors or people have lost their interest from BTC??

Well, its been hovering above $6K, but we are not sure if the price could go to $5K levels. I think we have reached all-time-lows for this year so its time to climb back once again and somewhat recovered around $6500-$7K. Its obvious that regulators are hot on our trail that's why investors have lost so much interest in this market causing the price to free fall. If there's one good news that will sway investors again, I have no doubt that we will bounce back as soon as we can.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 09:53:12 PM
Possibly, there is no way to predict the market, in the last few months it has been slowly declining so we could observe a normalization and a regularization, with it reaching 4.5k and stabilizing i would be more than happy
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
June 24, 2018, 09:21:41 PM
The western market doesn't care about what's happening in South Korea or Asia in general terms. The USD markets are leading as always. I don't think there will be a time where this will change.
The Asian markets always had an impact on the price of bitcoin from the beginning and i am not sure what you are talking about, hope you remember Mt Gox, it is an Asian exchange, even now it is able to manipulate the price by selling the huge amount of coins in open exchanges, remember the Chinese exchanges before they banned everything, there were huge volumes of trade in those exchanges and essentially they controlled the price. Tongue
The price has popped back up to $6k and i do not mind these drops, consider these drops as an opportunity to get more coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
June 24, 2018, 08:40:12 PM
bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in my opinion, this is a whale's tricks to be able to buy on a large scale. I think the bitcoin price point will almost reach $ 4000 before the pour in July and August will start. I think this will be an annual pattern or an annual tradition. that, every year will be like this continues.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 24, 2018, 08:35:55 PM
With the current situation , 5k is possible. Even bitcoin can go down below 5k$ . We don' t predict bitcoin movements. Almost everything against bitcoin and crytocurrency. We' re losing faith in bitcoin. I bet people here will sell all their bitcoin when the market recovers in ATH. Maybe this is the selection of bitcoin. People who lack persistence like i will be removed from the game  Huh
Activity: 293
Merit: 109
June 24, 2018, 08:08:51 PM
5K will be no real stop. The real bottom will be about 2.5-3K. That is the sad truth for all hodlers and new investors.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 07:44:49 PM
Actually bitcoin hit $5800 of price and back to 6k again this time is so volatile and we can so sure what the next price after this day. I'm hoping that bitcoin to start increasing because even I'm losing my investment in still hoping that the price will be go up. And I think some of people now hit attract to bitcoin because the price is low and they can afford it.
Pages:
Jump to: