Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC next stop is 5K$ - page 4. (Read 429 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 24, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
This year's bottoms are meaningless apparently, and it doesn't seem to be a false breakout at all.

Right now we are on our way to last year's bottom that hovers around $5500 on average. If even last year's bottoms turn out to be meaningless, then no one will be able to point out what the bottom is. We can only wait and see what will happen. It will be an interesting time though, we don't often get to experience 2-way (down is reverse bull run) bull runs, where I am sure that there are people making insane amounts of money right now.

The are so many secondary markets available that we can utilize nowadays, that every up or down direction is worth money.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
June 24, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
What you guys think will btc continues it's downward movement towards 5000$ and or it will move up. From start of May it is going down gradually from 9900$ to 5800$. Why it is going so low?? Whether it is the trick of investors or people have lost their interest from BTC??
currently a lot of negative news about bitcoin, one of which is on the issue of exchange and also the regulation of the government also became an important actor in the reduction of bitcoin prices. in fact today bitcoin is under pressure so bitcoin begins to lose the trust of the community. all we have to do is continue to give trust to bitcoin. use bitcoin on a regular basis and it will make public confidence increasing.

I think whales/bears use each tiny bit of negative news to dump. No mentally stable person would sell at these low levels.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
June 24, 2018, 08:43:29 AM
It will stop at 4k and reverse. I guess/hope.

no problem with a reverse from now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
June 24, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
prices will continue to fall further in the next few weeks, but I think this decline could be a cross your finger in the future, because in my opinion there will be many people who would be interested to buy more if the price drops to $ 4000
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 08:32:01 AM
What you guys think will btc continues it's downward movement towards 5000$ and or it will move up. From start of May it is going down gradually from 9900$ to 5800$. Why it is going so low?? Whether it is the trick of investors or people have lost their interest from BTC??
currently a lot of negative news about bitcoin, one of which is on the issue of exchange and also the regulation of the government also became an important actor in the reduction of bitcoin prices. in fact today bitcoin is under pressure so bitcoin begins to lose the trust of the community. all we have to do is continue to give trust to bitcoin. use bitcoin on a regular basis and it will make public confidence increasing.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
June 24, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
It will stop at 4k and reverse. I guess/hope.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
June 24, 2018, 08:18:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: