Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or BCH??? - page 8. (Read 3766 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 08:23:39 AM
I still choose btc, because the price is always stable  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 24, 2017, 08:10:47 AM
BCH is following the legacy of founder Satoshi, to make the cryptocurrency useful for payments and not only a storage value, what now Bitcoin represents.
If you are clever, buy a currency when is down and sell when is high. Bitcoin is now high, and high is also the risk around it.
Capacities of growth for Bitcoins are less with the time, where Bitcoin Cash has huge possibilities to grow. Bigger blockchain capacity, faster transaction time, very low fees and mainly to be a useful currency for payments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 03:09:40 AM
I am always think that btc is some kind a old technology but bth is not a coin to replace it. however trading on bch is very profitable.
Activity: 112
Stand up when you fall
November 24, 2017, 02:18:18 AM
Why is not BTG ? but is BCH, I see the BTG is more
Activity: 104
November 24, 2017, 01:55:00 AM
BTC is backed by a big and powerful country, while BCH was created by another much bigger and more powerful country. So this might be a toe-toe battle even though these two countries have been just neighbors. BTC v's BCH? I'm with the original one.
Activity: 112
Stand up when you fall
November 23, 2017, 10:02:45 PM
With me, BTC can't be replaced, because it is King of altcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
November 23, 2017, 09:58:34 PM
If you want a challenge you have to hold Altcoin for the long term, or short term.
Altcoin is more interesting, the movement of coins varies, you can get 100% or more profit within a certain timeframe.
But the risk is also great, please make your choice in the end you will get Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
November 23, 2017, 05:35:08 PM
For me of course I choose bitcoin because bitcoin this is the mostly trusted and this are good currency now to invest and always higher  
A good return is always expeted when investing your money now into BTC. I would suggest you to go with ETH now. The growth of ETH is healthy now. If you see ETH growth trend in coinmarketcap.com, you would find a high growth in four days. So now it would be advisable to invest some in ETH before the vlaue goes more higher.  
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 05:13:49 PM
For me of course I choose bitcoin because bitcoin this is the mostly trusted and this are good currency now to invest and always higher 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 06:36:06 AM
Two of these coins, I would choose only BTC, is the basis of the crypto currency market is relatively stable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 05:32:49 AM
I go with BTC, more tested by time and less risky to invest.But as BCH had just born and started to grow with more benefits and lower transaction fees,I guess it is also quite good to take the opportunity to invest for it but must take it slowly and observe how the coin's value grow.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
November 21, 2017, 03:27:37 PM
Quite confusing!😂 Witch one is really the best investment!?😂

I am sure that if bitcoin does not implement the option to make payments like coffee or other, bitcoin cash will take the lead, but since I do not believe that bitcoin millionaires want to lose their profit taking, they will implement some solution and bitcoin cash will go to 0.

or bitcoin could decay, it's a matter of rumors.

when there was panic btc it went to 3000 usd.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 21, 2017, 03:09:57 PM

i think BTC is the best investment from the other altcoin
because BTC more people in world know it
i also think btc is the best investment. with the great potential of bitcoin will make the people who invest there provide a lot of benefits
I really wonder why anyone will even find it confusing. BCH is not even a coin anyone should even be thinking to have a huge prospect in the long run. Sure, we cannot predict the future, but comparing BCH with BTC is like comparing Volks with Lambo. Come on! I even wonder why people would think BCH is a competition in the first place to be able to fall for the idea of trying to invest in it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

i also think btc is the best investment. with the great potential of bitcoin will make the people who invest there provide a lot of benefits

of course bitcoin is still better than bch. although bch never reached a high price, but it is very unstable. I prefer to hold bitcoin, because the potential of bitcoin, much larger.
Activity: 54
November 21, 2017, 02:35:18 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 254
November 21, 2017, 01:28:45 AM
the fake bitcoins not as securely Cry
brand new
Activity: 0
November 19, 2017, 12:08:41 PM
bch is son' btc
dont ask bch or btc
i chose btc . yeah
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
November 20, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

Activity: 6
November 20, 2017, 11:13:13 PM
I will still choose BTC  Grin Grin Grin. BTC No.1
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 12:01:03 PM
Always and absolutely BTC. BTC is like a boss. BTC is trusted for long time investment. BCH is a clone of BTC. So BTC is best. BTC rate increase day by day, so investment is more profitable in BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: