Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or Gold Investment? - page 18. (Read 9153 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 542
July 21, 2022, 10:11:24 PM
To me both look good, investing in gold first or BTC later, but I'm confused by the current market conditions especially in terms of ROI, who is the fastest to move on?

How can you invest on gold though? I mean buying bullion or buying gold jewelries or whatever method?

Bitcoin is volatile, Gold not that much, so for me it's better to invest on bitcoin, I mean you can live with the bear market, use it to fatten your wallet and then wait for the next bull run and then get a huge profit in returns. As opposed to gold that you have to take your time to see profits, maybe it will take at least a decade to realized how much money you really make.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
July 21, 2022, 10:08:48 PM
If you don't like volatility, then gold is definitely a better investment instrument for you. It has been shown to tend to be stable and immune to inflation in the long run. Actually gold does not move, only the fiats are trying to fight and want to equalize the value. You should look at the fluctuations in a time frame of say 3-5 years.

I also don't want to oppose you investing in bitcoin. But because of the volatility, people generally slowly lose confidence when prices dump.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 21, 2022, 09:54:14 PM
Bitcoin is more volatile. The percentage of how the price (pumps or dumps) of Bitcoin moves is high compared to Gold.

Here is an example comparison for past years on returns/losses of Bitcoin and Gold.
As you can see on the chart, it's very far from gold how huge the Bitcoin returns over the years.

Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Crypto WEB3 Neobank
July 21, 2022, 09:45:15 PM
To me both look good, investing in gold first or BTC later, but I'm confused by the current market conditions especially in terms of ROI, who is the fastest to move on?
Pages:
Jump to: