Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or Love on Valentine's day. What's your pick? - page 2. (Read 352 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 728
Of course, I will choose Bitcoin over Valentine's Day and all holidays and parties, regardless of their value.
In fact, I will not choose between what pays my rent, my dinner, and a holiday that I have nothing to do with
When I make the amount of money I want and help the family and everyone I love, every day will be a holiday
If you avoid to spend times with any people including your family and people you love until you rich, you will realize if you're no longer have a good relationship with them. Moreover, we don't know how long we live, your family and people you love. What if they're passed away before you get rich? money becomes nothing at this moment.

Love is temporary. Bitcoin is eternal.

Without bitcoins you won't find a lover anyway so it is a matter of priorities. Like Tony Montana said:

"First you gotta make da moni. Then the chicks will cum."

A lover is a liability anyway. You shouldn't get one till you have a stable cash flow.
Although we have a same perspective, but other people thinks, as long as you have found the right person but you don't have a stable cash flow, there's no wrong to get married because money can be build while finding the right person in the right moment is hard.
Activity: 126
Merit: 40
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Of course, I will choose Bitcoin over Valentine's Day and all holidays and parties, regardless of their value.
In fact, I will not choose between what pays my rent, my dinner, and a holiday that I have nothing to do with
When I make the amount of money I want and help the family and everyone I love, every day will be a holiday
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
It will depend on you.
The question is, do you really need to have a vacation? If yes, then by all means, go. If you don't need it, then don't go. If you're kind of stressing yourself because of trading, then you need something that can at least lessen the amount of stress you're experiencing.

As for me, I have a lover, but we choose to instead use the money to invest into Bitcoin. After all, we've been celebrating Valentines Day many times already that we need to secure our future now hence, choosing to invest the money in Bitcoin than spending it for the holiday. I'm pretty sure that there are some here who are spending their Bitcoins for the holidays and there's nothing wrong there as long as it will not affect your overall portfolio by that much.

I'm not a trader unfortunately so I can't answer your question, but I'm assuming that you're a great trader already so you can just get the Bitcoin that you will spend on vacation in just a few trades. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 2563
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
It's confusing, or maybe in your case it's better to say, lonely.

I don't think what you're trying to say is healthy, but if you want to go on vacation and be trading, then leave a few stacked buy and sell orders, and check next week. But whatever taking off on vacation means that, it shows that you can leave trading, crypto trading will be there when you return...

With the technological arrangement that exists in the exchanges, it is an excuse on your part to continue "touch" to your real woman, "the keyboard", check if it is the only thing you see in 24 hours...

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2348
To be honest, I don't think BTC will reach and go above 50k in the 4 coming days. So if your target to take profits is at this level like many people you can relax and enjoy your holdiays in the carribean see. On which island are you precisely BTW? Have a nice journey
Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
My friends came up with an idea to take some time off this year and travel  to carrebean inland to catch fun and perhaps, I might find Mrs right in the course of the holiday but with BTC on a bullish move, I feel taking a whole week out of trading is a crazy idea even though the rest is needed.
You can trade bitcoin whenever you want, but I hope you know that in life, if you are working, you should always create time for rest. Everything is not just about you working or making money, you just have to take a rest and think about other things in life. Just a few days of holiday which you will take, won’t affect you in any way, and Valentine's Day is not a whole week, it’s just a day, so you can just give yourself maybe a 3 days break, and you will be back to your trading, try out new things, always try and relax, and have fun.

Bitcoin bull run is not what will come and go within a week, so even after the break, then you can still enjoy your trading.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
Bitcoin is fine and having fun with other activities can also he fine.
If you’re in profit then withdrawing some of it is ok, and if you still want to have position while you are on a vacation then you can just play long or automate your trading by using Bot. Love and Bitcoin are both different in nature, love is part of human nature while Bitcoin is slowly becoming part of many people as one of the best investments they can ever have.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
Well, have you asked yourself which is more important to you? in other words, tailor it to your situation.

Personally, If I was in such situation, I'd go on a trip with the friends. Thing is, we all have become adults and have our own reponsibilities and goals so it's not like in high school where everyone is one call away. So if there's an opportunity where everyone can go on a relaxing trip, I'd take that. Trading on the side is probably possible but I wouldn't wanna bring a distraction lol.
Activity: 714
Merit: 277
I have seen a couple of friends received amazing gifts from loved ones during Valentine's period but I haven't given one neither have I received because I don't really celebrate Valentine perhaps because I haven't been in love before🙄.

My friends came up with an idea to take some time off this year and travel  to carrebean inland to catch fun and perhaps, I might find Mrs right in the course of the holiday but with BTC on a bullish move, I feel taking a whole week out of trading is a crazy idea even though the rest is needed.

Is there any trading event I can leverage on while on holiday so I can catch fun and earn at the same time.

-   Maybe the Valentine's Day season is not only referring to our partners, relationships, and spouses but also to our parents or those close to us. We can express our love, right?

Then, if you are literally referring to a girlfriend, you obviously don't have one because that's what you said. Now let's go back to your question: if you can maybe leverage a lot of bitcoins, for sure you will have more girlfriends. It's hard when you only have a girlfriend because the girl found out you have a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
First of all love doesn't need one specific day to celebrate. Love belong to heart and the best fellow we should gives our love should be the one we live our whole life with it, mean our life partner (Wife). I doesn't like to limit my live inspiration.

Is there any trading event I can leverage on while on holiday so I can catch fun and earn at the same time.

Back to your question I think you should free your mind and walk out without tention of trading which consist of full control of emotion and you cannot enjoy these days if your trade become wrong and you seeing dumping your portfolio. You can try Autobot in the Kucoin where you will set buy and sell margin and Ai bot will trade for you while you enjoying your life
Activity: 1246
Merit: 560
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃

Dating app is very popular these days. You have a high chance to find your match in that app compared to your Caribbean trip since people in vacation typically looking for enjoyment not a love life while the dating app is full of person that have same with you, to find partner.

I really don’t advise to mix trading on vacation since it might ruin your vacation once your trade result to bad trade. Just enjoy your vacation and hold Bitcoin. This way you can enjoy both earning and relaxing.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417
Love is temporary. Bitcoin is eternal.

Without bitcoins you won't find a lover anyway so it is a matter of priorities. Like Tony Montana said:

"First you gotta make da moni. Then the chicks will cum."

A lover is a liability anyway. You shouldn't get one till you have a stable cash flow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..
I have seen a couple of friends received amazing gifts from loved ones during Valentine's period but I haven't given one neither have I received because I don't really celebrate Valentine perhaps because I haven't been in love before🙄.

You'll need extra focus in other to trade while on holiday, but if you insist, I think several platforms like bitget are holding Valentine's trading challenge,. You may check them out.. if you're a good trade, you might win ahaha. Enjoy your holidays
NFA
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767

Live your life to the fullest and we should mind that not everything on this world would really be just that revolving because of money. We do have some other important things in life on which we should put up some
attention into specially if you are really having some plans on having a family. So if you do feel out that you could find Mrs right into that particular travel or hang out then go ahead.
Better skip a day at least for you to hang on with your friend and just dont mind about missing Bitcoin trades or investment on which this is really just that showing that you are focusing that much
on making money or simply just being greedy.

Do on things on which it wont really be giving out that kind of regrets in the end. If you do feel on going then go ahead. You could make trades on another day.
Market is open 24 hours 7 days a week.So its not bad to skip out some couple of days at least i must say.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well, I think it depends on the person or trader itself. Everyone deserves or needs some time off where they can relax from the stress of working or even trading. Yes, the potential profit is wasted, but so is the time off where you can replenish your emotions and mental state. And also, why choose right? You can do trading everywhere you are, as long as you have devices and access to the Internet. Even if you are on vacation, you can still allocate some time to analyse the market and put your trade in. That's the beauty of trading; you can do it everywhere and anywhere while you are on vacation or even at work. The only limit is how hardworking you are at trading. Also, Valentine's Day is a special event for a couple, so it will not hurt to miss some opportunity in trading just to spend time with your loved one.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Re: BTC or Love on Valentine's day. What's your pick?

My brother in Christ you need to go out and touch some grass. If you're in a situation where you haven't felt the touch of a woman for a good while but at the same time need to work on a holiday, what the heck are you doing with your life? Bitcoin seems to run your life but yet you need to work on holidays.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
Its like one of those threads - celebrate Christmas or trade bitcoin. Roll Eyes

Spending time with friends and family is important for your own health and theirs too. Valentines does not mean it has to be your significant other if you dont have one, your family members are a good alternative too, it is the spirit that matters not the material.

In the meantime you could still balance out bitcoin trading - spot works fine if placing a trade in the morning and checking it back when the exchange notifies you - come on, you live in a smartphone world, not email.

The whole thing is about balance and giving time to everything.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Trading Bitcoin requires a full and maximum concentration thus you can't leverage it while on vacation the market is there 24/7 for you thus take a break and enjoy your Caribbean holiday bearing in mind that as a profitable trader irrespective of the market condition whether bullish or bearish you would always make profit thus your assertion that the market is bullish now therefore an  opportunity to leverage on is unveiled, the purpose of trading is to earn make decent profits and once in a while enjoy the fruit of their labour by spending part of the profit earned on leisure and possibly find your suitor.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Well, people have their different timing for things. That you haven't fallen in love yet isn't a bad thing as much as forcing what isn't there to be there. Love is just a feeling; an emotional attachment, nothing special. I believe love is programmed by those who are involved and it's not something anyone was born with. We choose who we want to fall in love with. That's all there is to it. Those who feel they can't do or survive without someone, in my books, are sissies.

Why not be circumspect this year and put your holiday on hold till next year so you can save up what you will lavishing on the vacation and invest it in Bitcoin since we're in the bull run. If I were you, that's what I would do.

Don't mix business with pleasure. It's even worse when it comes to trading.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'd say to just enjoy your holiday and not think about trading for at least a few days.  Trading will be there when you return.  Enjoy making memories with loved ones while you can.  The markets aren't going anywhere.

Exactly, the baggage of having to think what to do on trading while on a date with your loved one doesn't really exude a good partner vibes to me and I think for everyone else, I think that in this case, you can probably chill out and not think about anything besides your loved ones and you having fun, take this time as your vacation from the stress of having to trade daily. To everyone with a significant other, Happy Valentine's day and hope that we're on our way to a price skyrocket.
Pages:
Jump to: