Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or Love on Valentine's day. What's your pick? - page 3. (Read 352 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don't think it's possible to do two opposite things at the same time. Trading requires a focus, when you are on holiday you feel uncertain emotions. I mean maybe you're happy, or you're annoyed or whatever, so it's not the right time to think straight. Finish your valentine day celebration first, then go back to your desk and trade. It's better to choose one think than to lose a few dollars. I think this is my advice and that's what I think. Do what you want to do if you want to take that risk.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1836
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
The best thing to do is to buy a large amount of Bitcoin and hold it in your wallet and enjoy the Valentine's Day holiday, and when you return from the holiday week, you will see your wallet rising as the price of Bitcoin rises.

If you want to take a full week off, you must relax and forget about work because the work never ends. A person must take a vacation and rest for some days because this is necessary to continue working. A person cannot spend all the days of the year working without stopping.
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'd say to just enjoy your holiday and not think about trading for at least a few days.  Trading will be there when you return.  Enjoy making memories with loved ones while you can.  The markets aren't going anywhere.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
Even while you are enjoying your vacation, I belit that it is very possible that you can still go along with your phone and your laptop, and before you go to bed, you can always look at the market. If you want to read the chart and enter a trade, you can possibly use just two hours to do that and take your stop-loss or take-profit before going to bed. If you wake up the next day, you can easily look at your trade or market price.

AFAIK, Bitcoin investment is not like any other form of investment or job that can take too much of your time or require too much attention and energy. Bitcoin investment is fair; it allows you to do anything you want freely; it only needs a little of your attention.

Others have told you that Valentine only comes once a year; I wouldn't have said anything different from what they say.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I have seen a couple of friends received amazing gifts from loved ones during Valentine's period but I haven't given one neither have I received because I don't really celebrate Valentine perhaps because I haven't been in love before🙄.

My friends came up with an idea to take some time off this year and travel  to carrebean inland to catch fun and perhaps, I might find Mrs right in the course of the holiday but with BTC on a bullish move, I feel taking a whole week out of trading is a crazy idea even though the rest is needed.

Is there any trading event I can leverage on while on holiday so I can catch fun and earn at the same time.
Mate, just enjoy your holiday and vacation and forget about trading at least for a few days and just get back again when your vacation is done.

When I do this, instead of chilling and unwinding, I am even more stressed when I go back because I'm not good at it or you're giving your mind something to think while you should be enjoying.

And, what's your goal there? Try to find the mrs right as you've said.  Tongue
Activity: 728
Merit: 308
My friends came up with an idea to take some time off this year and travel  to carrebean inland to catch fun and perhaps, I might find Mrs right in the course of the holiday but with BTC on a bullish move, I feel taking a whole week out of trading is a crazy idea even though the rest is needed.
You may still trade on that time and loose the whole week trading. Maybe the holiday is what you need to come back trading with a clearer mind and more rejuvenated. And also, these kinds of trips can be the perfect moment to create everlasting bonds on friendship with these friends of yours. You should never miss creating memories and living to experience life with your friends simply dur to your focused on getting bitcoins. Life is not so long we should learn to enjoy things along the way and make memories with people we love people that feel the same about us while we try to get bitcoins and secure our investment for tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315
Well valentines is only once a year and bitcoin trading you have 364 days to do it how about devote that one day to enjoy or celebrate it. Even though tou dont have someone special it doesnt mean Valentines can be celebrated with friends or family or even relatives. The topics kinda topic about choosing btc or valentines date.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
Why choose? Bitcoin is always there and Valentine's Day is once a year so why would you compare them?

Another thing is even if you are on vacation anywhere you have a phone you can install an exchange app to monitor Bitcoin and take action while you are on vacation.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
It just goes to show that you don't have a significant other. You can have Valentine's with your family. You can be sweet to your mother or something. You can make something out of it.

We can never know what the market will do during Valentine's but it can reach higher. You know that we are on that path right now, bullish towards the halving.

You can do automated trading if you like.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I have seen a couple of friends received amazing gifts from loved ones during Valentine's period but I haven't given one neither have I received because I don't really celebrate Valentine perhaps because I haven't been in love before🙄.

Is there any trading event I can leverage on while on holiday so I can catch fun and earn at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: