Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC payment only? - page 2. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 11:44:01 AM
It is good idea. BTC payment is always safe. now BTC is very attractive. BTC transaction is fast and secure. you can using it. you can invest in. I like BTC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 06:41:38 AM
As of now I know that BTC is more on Payment. In the future will we utilize a Smart Contract-like?

Actually i don't see btc as a payment system right now.
People using btc just like a commodity to trade each other and take short profits.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 05:39:22 AM
As of now I know that BTC is more on Payment. In the future will we utilize a Smart Contract-like?

Bitcoin is an digital money , where you can send money or pay someone for their selling item online. It is the fastest way to buy and sending without any stress 😊.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 12:03:07 PM
Well there are many sites which accept Bitcoin and Ethereum which are the most accepted cryptos for payment options
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 11:13:46 AM
if you create a convenient payment system directly cryptocurrency, I think it will be popular
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 23, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

ETH has a future too. There's an ERC20 in it as well. Maybe ETH does. But somehow, BTC is still on its high peak.. In the future, not only BTC will still be alive. There are a lot of Cryptocurrency out there that maybe, after 20 years, some of them are still kicking. But for now, the best thing to do is invest. Since we cannot control the price of the currencies.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
October 22, 2018, 06:11:52 PM
BTC is actually not very practical for payments and transactions for 2 reasons :

* High transaction costs
* Slow confirmation times
The reason for the high transaction costs and slow confirmation times is because of the block size which is very small and thus makes the network congested with unconfirmed transactions which drives the costs up,

I agree with both of your arguments. And this just points to the fact that e need a radical change before we see crypto payments fully implemented across the world.
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 22, 2018, 06:09:44 PM
I think that in the nearest future we will find many other uses of BTC. It is the best coin ever and i think that it is a good system of payment which can provide us with many advantages
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
Bitcoin is widely use as online currency. Bitcoin online transactions  is one of the most used facility in this time. All the payments which are done by the help of Internet are done with bitcoin. Bitcoin provide its user an safe, secure and fast transaction facility. Because of this many businessman and online retailers use it for their business purposes. Many online shopping sites also accept bitcoin as a payment method because of bitcoin high popularity among people. Bitcoin is also use for tickets booking, hotel booking, for paying rent etc.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1204
www.fortunejack.com
October 22, 2018, 06:43:53 AM
I think that using Bitcoin for payment now is a good idea,

And I'm really happy that there has been an increase in the number of offline venues accepting it as payment

you can read very interesting article here:
https://fortunejack.com/blog/article/bitcoin-hotspots
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
October 21, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
Right now, bitcoin fork that already announce they will have asset layer is RavenCoin. I think its like ethereum but working on bitcoin network and protocol. It will be great for market in near future
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 08:17:26 PM
in the future we wouldn't see about bitcoin payment only, i think in the future we still use the FIAT currency but, the second option is in a digital currency, one of the digital currency is bitcoin and cryptocurrency, i think it will be like that in the future
Activity: 2842
Merit: 578
October 21, 2018, 07:14:16 PM
I think that Bitcoin is more suitable for hodling and trading on the  exchange and for payment I would choose Litecoin. It is faster and has less commission. I think that Bitcoin in its current state cannot be a means of payment. Bitcoin has problems with scalability.
I don't think so that it cannot be meant for payment. Who started this whole crypto idea? and what coin did the very first transaction and paid with? bitcoin isn't it? If you see the scaling problem with bitcoin, lightning network is about to come. Just because the use of bitcoin is increasing as a store of value, it isn't good to use as a medium of payment? no, its still applicable and I'm even using it when I purchase something online.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
October 21, 2018, 07:00:55 PM
I think that Bitcoin is more suitable for hodling and trading on the  exchange and for payment I would choose Litecoin. It is faster and has less commission. I think that Bitcoin in its current state cannot be a means of payment. Bitcoin has problems with scalability.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
owh, of course, the bitcoin application will be more perfect in the future, we will see bitcoin spread quickly to play a role as a place of investment, transactions and even the world trade exchanges.

then bitcoin will live in the law of legality that maintains bitcoin's popularity, and maintains every crypto user.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 04:57:26 PM
Bitcoin for now is good for payment because the value is low. They are still in the stage of recovering.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 04:46:52 PM
BTC is actually not very practical for payments and transactions for 2 reasons :

* High transaction costs
* Slow confirmation times
The reason for the high transaction costs and slow confirmation times is because of the block size which is very small and thus makes the network congested with unconfirmed transactions which drives the costs up,
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
The slow conformation times and the transaction cost are a big hindrance to bitcoins usefulness in day to day situations. It is fine for big ticket items-such as real estate where the paperwork can take weeks or even months, but it needs to be a whole lot faster and cheaper to take it mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
October 17, 2018, 06:45:58 AM
smart contracts aren't really complicated things that requires some weird advanced or dedicated thing. it can already be done in bitcoin to some extent. but since bitcoin is a currency having things like what you see today in form of Smart Contracts is not really wise on bitcoin.
On my knowledge bitcoin has limited script possibilities for security so its not possible to create real smart contract in bitcoin.
In ethereum its possible, because they have more advanced script but with possibilities comes also harm/danger. Ethereum faced many critical bugs that bitcoin didn't. Bitcoin is more about reliability and security than innovation. Im for caucious aproach.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 06:42:56 AM
BTC is more than payment bro! BTC has more functions for the future. bitcoin is recognized by many people today as a place to save assets.

the bank has lost, the bank is not a solution for the future. banks cannot make consumers satisfied. and bitcoin will replace the Bank's position.

so, BTC is not just payment.
Pages:
Jump to: