Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 14. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 109
June 13, 2018, 03:54:47 PM
Thing that scares me is that this thread is from march 20 lol, but nah I don't think btc will go below 5500$
Actually, everything is possible. Considerring the price levels on logo scale, the strongest supports are on the 3.5k level. But reversal usually happens when nobody wants it
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 01:28:54 PM
I do not believe that bitcoin will drop less than$ 3000 . in 2018, the low price was $ 4500. I'm sure he won't fall below that! Of course, with this course, you definitely need to invest, because whales will not allow bitcoin to collapse at all, and will do everything that he would in the near future return to his price!
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 12:53:25 PM
we are going to see 3k and probably 2k.

Why? Because big exchanges HAVE BROKEN THE MARKET AND THE TRUST OF INVESTORS.

Many people are saying the this is a correction. but it is not. What you are seeing is the DESTRUCTION OF THE MARKET. Why? because IT HAS BEEN ALREADY PROBED (read the news to see it), that exchanges like Bitfinex manipulated the market by the end of 2017 to create false BTC demand which lead to that hype of 20k.

Did you think it got to 20k legally?? NOT IT DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the concept that most of you don't understand, and that you'll pay for ignorance. If someone can manipulate the market to lie to investors, WHY ARE INVESTORS GOING TO INVEST HERE??? Don't you understand?Huh?

Which is the reason for this drop??? nothing important is going on, EXCEPT!!!!!! THE NEWS FOR MANIPULATION.

I'm warning people as much as i can. noone is hearing me. Afterwards, don't cry. This market is dead.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
I agree with you that Bitcoin is the most significant coin in the cryptocurrency market, but even if it falls to $ 3000, the rest of the tokens and altcoins will live. Their price will drop, too, but they will survive. Only projects that are already in limbo will die.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 13, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
Btc $3000 ? Maybe in your dream.
The lowest bitcoin can go is $5000 not more than that.
We even don't know with this price ($6400) bitcoin will bounce back or not.but from chart we can see that 6400 is the lowest for now.they have strong support on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 13, 2018, 12:10:37 PM
it seems to me that the market simply will not allow such a low price, whales will come and buy a part of the market
What do you mean when you say that the market will not allow this? Whales are the market! They decide what to do and what does not. If they decide that this fall is not enough, then we will fall even further.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 12:07:07 PM
it seems to me that the market simply will not allow such a low price, whales will come and buy a part of the market
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
I will clap my hand and give you applouse if that happen, because i want to get bitcoin in really cheapest price as i can.
Activity: 138
June 13, 2018, 12:05:24 PM
I think this is not possible this year.  Yes, now the price of all coins is falling, but it seems to me that the price for BTC will not drop to $ 3000.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 11:45:58 AM
BitCoin is the world's largest and most powerful coin of crypto-currency units. If it drops below $ 3,000, all coins die and the crypto stock market ends. I think it's impossible to have such a thing right now

The market won’t die. In my opinion this is a correction we need to have!
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 13, 2018, 09:34:37 AM
How sure are you? Down trend during the first quarter already passed by but the bitcoin price remains higher than your $3,000. Recovery period during the  month of May  but still, Bitcoin price remains higher than $5,000. When we're gonna experience that speculation of yours? Its too early to give your premonition while Bitcoin haven't reach its hype yet.
Activity: 8
June 13, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
I don't think Bitcoin's price can fall below $3000. If bitcoin's price falls below $3,000, it will be a disaster. You know, in September last year, bitcoin prices did not fall below $3000.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 13, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
Now, the fact that the price dropped below 7 is already a disaster.And you are talking about 3 thousand. This is the price is almost not real and if so will be a lot of niches just collapse and they will not be able to earn those who will lead the parab.This does not think that the price will drop!
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

I do not think that the price will drop to $ 3000, because so many people are just waiting for it there to buy. Whales are not profitable for ordinary people to buy there, so I do not think that they will lower the price so low
Also don't forget that mining at a price of $ 3,000 would not be profitable. And when you consider that the equipment has been invested millions of dollars, it is unlikely that someone would allow such a serious fall of bitcoin. On the other hand, the financial world is very complex and can happen anything. But personally, I forecast 10,000 dollars by the end of 2018. The spring will go up.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 13, 2018, 08:50:18 AM
Very similar to the truth. It would not be desirable certainly that there was such falling differently it will be simply awful
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 13, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
Im hope bitcoin will not be lower from that. It will be disaster of panic sell will come from it. We all hope bitcoin will recover atleast the end of this year so the market can recover from this bad market.
For someone it will actually be a real disaster, For others, For those who thought that this could happen - It will be a very good time to buy Bitcoin very cheaply.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

I do not think that the price will drop to $ 3000, because so many people are just waiting for it there to buy. Whales are not profitable for ordinary people to buy there, so I do not think that they will lower the price so low
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
Im hope bitcoin will not be lower from that. It will be disaster of panic sell will come from it. We all hope bitcoin will recover atleast the end of this year so the market can recover from this bad market.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 08:43:14 AM
maybe you are right. BTC may decline to $3000 at any time due to volatility of cryptocurrency, but none knows when? And another fact is that it will not stay at $3000 for long. Cryptocurrency is advancing towards stability and it will get stability over the time.
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
The price rested in strong support for 6430 and formed the Descending Wedge figure. In the context of this situation, it means that the pressure of sellers is less and less - the price hardly updates the lows. In the next few hours, we should expect growth with the transition to the flat. And then the fall is likely to continue if there is no miracle.

Who sits in shorts - in your place I would not risk to sit on. I think chir you will have the opportunity to rediscover it higher. At the moment, you can try to open a small long with a small purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: