Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 15. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 08:38:19 AM
I refuse to believe it! If bitcoin falls so low, many people will lose confidence in the cryptocurrency. I don't think it's profitable. On the other hand, it is an opportunity to buy well, but how it will grow later. Perhaps the question of growth is the main question
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
Personally, my opinion, bitcoin will break the mark of 6000, and probably will be near the mark of 4000-4500, and then bitcoin will quickly rise up. Believe it or not, the market of any currency is so arranged. The graph breaks the foot from below and then from above. We wait and buy more coins at a very sweet price.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:31:39 AM
I don't really think so, it won't good enough if that happens
Activity: 53
June 13, 2018, 08:28:39 AM
No, if there really is such a day, I don’t know how many people will commit suicide by jumping... I don’t think it’s possible.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 08:27:40 AM
Thing that scares me is that this thread is from march 20 lol, but nah I don't think btc will go below 5500$
Activity: 76
June 13, 2018, 08:26:00 AM
I thought price speculation discussions were not allowed here?
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
I read my own previous post, and realized that I'm looking at the world through the eyes of a speculator dreaming of quick profits. 😁

In fact, it is not so important what the effect in monetary terms from the addition to Coinbase turned out. More importantly, more and more people and organizations recognize that Ethereum Classic has become one of the key players in the crypto currency market.
This is not "another fork of the popular crypto currency."
This is a project that is actively developing and which has not only a promising Roadmap, but also already achieved achievements.
Activity: 105
June 13, 2018, 08:17:35 AM
I do not think so, and I think it will certainly bounce back above $10000 again around June end..
Activity: 76
June 13, 2018, 08:16:59 AM
Who knows what the price will be, no one has a crystal ball!
Activity: 60
June 13, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
For bitcoin the future, and only people who do not believe in the progress of modern life, will say that he will die
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 13, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
I am not saying that it won`t happen, but at the same time it is tough for me to imagine that. I don`t want to believe that so to say, yet again if it falls down so low it will be a great opportunity to invest and make some profit of that.
Activity: 28
June 13, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
Large players go to our stops not only to gain a position. They do this also to eliminate competitors in the form of a market crowd. Yes, yes, we - those who bought Bitcoin, are competitors to a major player. Why? Everything is very simple.

Imagine that you have 100,000 Bitcoins. Your goal is to disperse the price to the moon and fix profit there, sell it to other market participants. But there is one problem - the market crowd also bought Bitcoin and waits for the tuzemuna - they also like us want to sell it at high prices. There are 2 problems in this. Firstly, the crowd will hamper the growth of their sales. Secondly, when we fix profits - many of the crowd will do it together with us, and in fact we will have to compete with them for demand, fight for the best prices.

Breaking the feet, large players kill two birds with one stone: they eliminate competitors, and buy out the Bitcoins from the panicking crowd.

• What happens to Bitcoin at the moment?
It seems that the big players decided to drop the price to knock out competitors from the market - us and you. To do this, they began selling their Bitcoins, with the goal of buying more and cheaper. Traditionally, traders put their stops at important levels. At Bitcoin, these levels were 7000 and 6800. These levels have already been broken, and people have had many stops. but I think the goal of the fall is lower - the more important levels are 6400 and 6000.

Personally, I was expecting a false break through the level of 6800 and a quick price return back - I even wanted to buy there. The return did not follow and the price still holds there - it means that the breakdown is true, and it's not worth buying now. Most likely in the near future the price will break through the level of 6400 - it is much more important than 6800, and there are a lot of stops. But the most important level is 6000. If its false penetration takes place and a quick return of the price back - this will be the ideal scenario for the reversal, and personally I will be there thoroughly - I will even take a small shoulder.

• What should I do now?
If you have already purchased - it makes no sense to try to sell and buy cheaper. Because it is not known what the big players are planning. Perhaps they have already knocked out enough competitors, and will soon begin to push the price upward. Perhaps this will happen after the penetration of the level of 6400. And maybe only after 6000. One Satoshi knows this)) Therefore, there is no sense now to take any action. Just keep the coins. If, of course, you still believe in the future of the market, and do not consider the crypt a scam. Personally, I believe. And I will be HODL

If you still have not bought a crypto currency, and wait for the best entry point - consider buying 6400 and 6000 for purchase.
Activity: 406
June 13, 2018, 08:07:59 AM
I don't think bitcoin price  fall in 3000 dollar,If bitcoin price fall in 3000 dollar that will be incredible.But I belive bitcoin price don't fall in 3000 dollar.for me it's great opportunity to buy bitcoin more and more.
No way to drop down to less than 3000 dollars, price is fallen definitely accept that, from last few months price dropped that doesn't mean that bitcoin reaching that range. Bitcoin never goes to that extent. Once it has increased to 18k dollars in the last year now around 7500.
Activity: 88
June 13, 2018, 08:06:22 AM
Not 3000$
It will be 20000$
Activity: 301
June 13, 2018, 08:01:24 AM
What happened to you? Why do you think so? I think that never happens. Maybe its price is falling, but it will soon rise again. It really has potential in the future so I think it will soon develop in the future
Activity: 640
June 13, 2018, 08:00:45 AM
I don't think this can ever happen. First of all Bitcoin have a very strong support on 6000$. Look at the 1 week timeframe and you will see that it's forming double bottom, so soon we will see BTC on 10000-11000$
Activity: 65
June 13, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
I am still unsure of that because I see the current bitcoin movement is very bad and it also affects other altcoins like token etherium that is starting to fall back, so I think we for that matter have to endure it for a long time on the altcoin we have!
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 07:57:39 AM
I don't think bitcoin price  fall in 3000 dollar,If bitcoin price fall in 3000 dollar that will be incredible.But I belive bitcoin price don't fall in 3000 dollar.for me it's great opportunity to buy bitcoin more and more.
Activity: 294
June 13, 2018, 07:51:58 AM
Such a price will not be exactly, Btc below 5k will never go down this is my personal opinion, you did not give a single argument to throw such rumors. This coin number one of all, so its price range will not be able to fall so much.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 13, 2018, 07:51:07 AM
It's very unlikely that you can predict Bitcoin price simply by drawing two lines. Crypto market is way complicated and unpredictible
Pages:
Jump to: