Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 51. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 03:47:28 PM
Bitcoin will drop to $3000 soon

Bitcoin will rise to $30000 soon

LOL. It sounds like truth. I also think that it might happen. No, Bitcoin will not fall up to 3 thousand (where did the guy take this sum???). Nevertheless, I have a question: how much time should we wait for it?
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 30, 2018, 08:17:06 PM
all these technical analysises people do rarely seem to work for crypto.
drawing two lines from the two top points and thinking it's predicting the future?
it's not 100% automated bot trading, real world influences the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 08:03:01 PM
I Don't think we will get to zone any time soon, market have break those support level and it is currently supported at 9k plus dollars. And I think we are in an up trend movement, maybe during the next market correction then we might talk about hitting 3k
Activity: 532
April 30, 2018, 08:02:40 PM
I trust you are one of a lot of person want to take panic moment to make bitcoin price will be down and you will buy much bitcoin. you have think again about what have you said, it impossible will be $3,000 for bitcoin price. Low price bitcoin only on $7,000 just happen last week and now have high price of bitcoin it self. Never could be bitcoin low than $3,000 and your prediction is bullshit and never come true.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 30, 2018, 07:59:05 PM
Well, if bitcoin falls to $ 3000. So you can buy more. Then he will still grow up Grin

Yes,  we will be buying more bitcoin if bitcoin will fall down to that price.  I will consider it as a blessing because i can invest more and will just have to wait until bitcoin price pumps and i will just invest the great profit.
You know, i think people who pump up the price of Btc won't let it fall so low in price. Why should they give ordinary mortals a one more chance to buy Btc for a penny? That won't happen again, i guess. And soon the Btc Price will rise even more.
Activity: 79
Merit: 29
April 30, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
Bitcoin will drop to $3000 soon, trust me

OK, I won't make obvious jokes about that awful prediction.

But I can't resist to notice, how that TA by dinhbiplus simply makes no sense, even if you didn't learn TA. You simply cant draw that line and tell a future price from it, because the statistical reliablitz for such prediction will be close to 0 even for a 1 week interval, not to say months.

And from a fundamental analysis standpoint (which would be more applicable for that case), you can;t find any strong support for a future decline, since the growth potential has been accumulating for far too long, and no major negative factors appeared against expectations.

Is this a post to get attention?

This is a post to make people laugh. Be positive.
Activity: 23
April 30, 2018, 07:53:55 PM
Is this a post to get attention?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 30, 2018, 07:49:45 PM
"User is blatantly asking to buy bct accounts, likely to shitpost with or scam. Either way, this user is not to be trusted."

With this trust, I'm not buying any shit you're selling mate. Stop shitposting and actually contribute to the community, maybe you'll earn even more doing so, what'd ya say?

C'mon guys, don't give credit to this fudder, just because your sorry ass can't make any profit from this thriving market, it doesn't mean the market is going to crash. BTC price can NOT go down under 5.5k because of miners inside this business. IF bitcoin falls under 5.5k even the most efficient mining field would be in the red and belive me, most of the traction comes from the miners, because they are investing more and more with their profits. If miners are down, whole market is down and nobody can risk doing this right now, not even China who lost most because of crpytocurrencies.
Activity: 420
April 30, 2018, 07:48:30 PM
Well, if bitcoin falls to $ 3000. So you can buy more. Then he will still grow up Grin

Yes,  we will be buying more bitcoin if bitcoin will fall down to that price.  I will consider it as a blessing because i can invest more and will just have to wait until bitcoin price pumps and i will just invest the great profit.
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 07:43:01 PM
the market has again become green, so this price is hardly possible. I think bitcoin will only grow in price. maybe by the end of 2018 its cost will be higher than $ 15,000 per 1 coin. I'm looking forward to it.

The market is starting to grow again so there is no way for bitcoins to decrease down to $3k dollar since the price is just keep on increasing, the best thing to do is start to invest because the price is still decent enough in order for you to make profit.
Activity: 24
April 30, 2018, 07:41:56 PM
I found your post interesting, waiting to see what will happen  Grin
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
April 30, 2018, 07:39:28 PM
Hmm there are many prophets of doom for bitcoin. I hope we don't go back to $5000 below and if incase it happens, we will be very glad and happy to buy it up cheap
Activity: 122
April 30, 2018, 08:09:56 AM
I do not know what should happen to btc fell to a price of $ 3000.  I do not believe that this will happen in the future.  Today the price for btc only grows every day.
Activity: 78
April 30, 2018, 05:55:24 AM
I do not think that it will drop, more perspective is 15 000 in 2 months, and after meeting of G20 we will know exactly what will happen with crypto market 
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 05:51:40 AM
In my opinion, I do not see the price of bitcoin going to 3000 as we have seen that the market has recovered slightly but no one knows because, anything can happen in the  market.

I still believe in year, we are going to make new highs in this industry as prices would shoot up nicely in the long run
Activity: 212
April 30, 2018, 05:42:07 AM
the market has again become green, so this price is hardly possible. I think bitcoin will only grow in price. maybe by the end of 2018 its cost will be higher than $ 15,000 per 1 coin. I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 04:06:40 AM
I think from now and fore. It is not possible BTC the price drops to 3000 $. Although Yesterday there was a lot of bad news about BTC and ALT Coin,

Benefits Bad news For BTC and ALTcoin is their increasingly popular and widely known by the public.

BTC is a pioneer of Cryptocurrency, and BTC will always be on top of other Coins.

and EThereum is one of the most successful ALTCOIN popularizing Cryptocurrency, with  erc20 system crypto can be used in everyday life.

Thus BTC down the price of up to 3000 $ it is for me no way, it could be the opposite BTC Up to 20,000-50,000 $ next year.
Activity: 167
April 30, 2018, 03:56:27 AM
no,
bitcoin is king of crypto, you assume too fast by saying bitcoin will fall, the table you give is reasonable but btc price does not depend on what you say,
btc prices are very unpredictable
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 03:54:43 AM
If this happens, I will buy more and wait to grow up again. LOL but this won't happen I believe.
Activity: 224
April 30, 2018, 03:52:36 AM
BitCoin is the world's largest and most powerful coin of crypto-currency units. If it drops below $ 3,000, all coins die and the crypto stock market ends. I think it's impossible to have such a thing right now
Pages:
Jump to: