Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 54. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 104
April 24, 2018, 12:32:43 AM
No, bitcoin will not fall in its price to three thousand dollars. In the last week we see his stable good growth, although not very fast, now he has overcome the mark of nine thousand dollars, however, it seems, he does not intend to stop at this. It seems that his spring growth begins, since he has no obstacles to this. Together with him grow and altkoin, which also turned green. We are waiting for a good bull-run crypto currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 23, 2018, 11:38:28 PM
At this point I think it's safe to say we aren't going to see $3,000 BTC. There is a lot of volume pouring into the market and a lot of media saying the BTC bull run is back on. Sadly media gets to decide a lot of the public sentiment
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
April 23, 2018, 11:29:32 PM
It's impossible. Now the probability is small. The price is not who will say, how much will it drop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:31:38 PM
I also think that now the price for BTC will not be below $ 3000.  It's just impossible.  The investment in BTC is the safest.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 07:53:53 PM
You can predict the price of BITCOIN, but to drop to 3k USD may be too impossible for now, even if I look at the charts, Bitcoin continues to strengthen to date
Activity: 518
April 23, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
Will watch again to fall he could still fall, I can not believe that so easily touched 6000 and went to the new rising)
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 23, 2018, 07:07:54 PM
Im waiting for that since you've posted but it seems your prediction will not happen the btc market is recovering now but incase that will happen i will load my bags
If you look at the charts on the OP, then you can see the bitcoin price dropped at 6k USD and then recovered and increased to 11k USD, but it persisted in a short time and then exploded until it scattered to the bottom. I hope it will not happen.
Activity: 78
April 23, 2018, 07:01:36 PM
i'm not believing. bitcoin still fighting as we speak. try to check it status brother.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 23, 2018, 07:00:33 PM
I think Bitcoin will never fall below $ 3000. The current Bitcoin price is around $ 8900 and is still rising. I believe in the next few months Bitcoin will easily hit over $ 10,000. If we want to make a profit in the future, we should buy and hold Bitcoin right now. In addition, we can buy other altcoins like EThereum, EOS, or Litecoin because they are very promising and prices are low now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 06:51:58 PM
Im waiting for that since you've posted but it seems your prediction will not happen the btc market is recovering now but incase that will happen i will load my bags
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 23, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
I think this guy who created this topic should take a look at BTC price right now  Roll Eyes. I think he'll be very disappointed because of his prediction is totally wrong Grin

Although the downtrend at the early of this year is really terrible but it's not too terrible like that Smiley). There is no chance for anything can make Bitcoin price being dumped to 3k$ or maybe 4k$ again Grin
Well maybe today he looks at the BTC market and regrets that why he did not buy BTC at the time he posted this topic. At present, BTC prices are rising sharply, they continue to increase so let's continue to hold.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 06:40:06 PM
If you think bitcoin could just become devalue such that it will be trading below it's  market value and will suddenly become unprofitable, you may have to rethink your opinion on cryptocurrency and in particular bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just some pseudo digital currency, Bitcoin is the real deal!
Activity: 165
April 23, 2018, 06:31:12 PM
Some people talked of 5K, 4K or even 3K prices before the market got bullish, but those arguments don't have many fans now that the market bounced.

It's unlikely that BTC will ever hit prices like 3K again, unless something extremely odd happens (like a space asteroid colliding with the cryptocurrency world)! LoL
What you say is true. Now the market is starting to recover from the downturn, bitcoin prices are around $ 8900. If there is a correction again, I think it will not fall to $ 3000 unless there is a strange as you say.
Activity: 336
April 23, 2018, 06:29:37 PM
I think this guy who created this topic should take a look at BTC price right now  Roll Eyes. I think he'll be very disappointed because of his prediction is totally wrong Grin

Although the downtrend at the early of this year is really terrible but it's not too terrible like that Smiley). There is no chance for anything can make Bitcoin price being dumped to 3k$ or maybe 4k$ again Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 23, 2018, 06:25:45 PM
I don't think that a single drawing can be used for evidence that Bitcoin is failing very rapidly. We can all see now what is going on with Bitcoin and that this is not a real and logical expectation.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
April 23, 2018, 06:22:10 PM
Before bitcoin made this little bull run many people have been making low ball predictions on the price of bitcoin.  I always take these predictions lightly and never let them affect my trading.  The current price of bitcoin might be the low from here on.  Be wise and don't let anyone influence your money. 
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
April 23, 2018, 06:15:36 PM
Some people talked of 5K, 4K or even 3K prices before the market got bullish, but those arguments don't have many fans now that the market bounced.

It's unlikely that BTC will ever hit prices like 3K again, unless something extremely odd happens (like a space asteroid colliding with the cryptocurrency world)! LoL
Activity: 28
April 23, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
I don't think. Maybe there's still a chance that bitcoin will be drop to this amount. But for now, bitcoin continue growing and I believe that it will surpass its previous highest price value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 06:07:36 PM
God damn if only the true investors knew how to draw these straight lines on peaks of charts. Has anyone informed wall street of this tactic?

For your own good, know that proper investors would know the tactics people use to think they can predict and play everyone like a fiddle.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
April 23, 2018, 06:05:38 PM
Is this a stupid joke? Such a price will not be precisely on Bitcoin, tell me why you decided so and what you can give the facts, except that you draw graphics. Which reflect your opinion and do not affect the real future of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: