Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC price is back to surprise us - page 3. (Read 1876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
July 25, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
yes you are right the condition of bitcoin prices is currently experiencing a price increase and makes many people surprised maybe this is when bitcoin is recovering prices.
Yes, and I think it will surprise. According to my forecasts, by the autumn the price will increase by 15 thousand, And it will be a joy to many people who have not merged below.
Yes, this is more like going back again to as far back as where we were last October/November. There is absolutely no doubt that market could go lower than it is right now, but taking a chance like this at least still gives anyone a better long holding opportunity than someone who bought at the peak and for those who bought at the peak, rather than just holding, they should be attempting to buy more as it goes lower.

It is that believe that matters, knowing that btc stands a huge chance in the long run with mass adoption and usage. I am now expecting a small pull back in short term and then we may have prices to touch $10k levels again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
July 25, 2018, 12:21:52 PM
very happy bitcoin rises, many say that bitcoin will go down but see alt or eth is not moving at all allow bitcoin up and down, and i choose to ride it really up to moon. I hope this is a good start to break the $ 10k number later this year
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
July 25, 2018, 10:06:59 AM
yes you are right the condition of bitcoin prices is currently experiencing a price increase and makes many people surprised maybe this is when bitcoin is recovering prices.
Yes, and I think it will surprise. According to my forecasts, by the autumn the price will increase by 15 thousand, And it will be a joy to many people who have not merged below.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 03:14:06 AM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
July 24, 2018, 10:35:43 PM
Im amazed and surprise cause i see some light in bitcoin. I thought bitcoin will never recover but now it give me shills, i checked my portfolio and went up a couple of $$$, well its a good sign to buy bitcoin now.
actually this moment suitable with expert prediction before.in july much people said that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price can be recovered again.and it happen now.so dont surprise again if bitcoin will reach $10k in near time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 10:23:11 PM
Im amazed and surprise cause i see some light in bitcoin. I thought bitcoin will never recover but now it give me shills, i checked my portfolio and went up a couple of $$$, well its a good sign to buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 09:31:25 PM
Bitcoin always surprises us. But now it looks very strange. I think it won’t be good for us in the future. We felt not low enough so it will happen soon Grin

I believe that the speculations of professional crypto analyst is true that he price of bitcoins will really reach $50k dollars before the year ends that's why im just holding my coins today.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 07:04:51 PM
i was away from internet for 24 hours, BTC price was ~$6.350
today i come back and surprised with new price, it's now $7.400 and appear to be increased.
that means $1,000 jump during last day, it's very good step to reach $30 k by the end of the year.

i'm very glad that Bitcoin and other currencies are growing again that quickly.

I expect new fall of all cryptocurrencies. I expect Bitcoin will go under 5000 dollars. I expected Bitcoin growth maximum to 8000 dollars before new fall but now Bitcoin above 8000 dollars and I do not know what expect in August.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:04:35 PM
Hopefully this growth will also help other projects to take what they face from the existing weak market situation so that many will be able to enjoy not only investors but also for all participants of the bounty campaign who are waiting for better transactions and exchanges. we have the same prayer, I'm eager to see growth and it's truly amazing to know
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 24, 2018, 07:01:13 PM
Bitcoin always surprises us. But now it looks very strange. I think it won’t be good for us in the future. We felt not low enough so it will happen soon Grin
Don't tell me that you believe in what BTC this year will cost 60 thousand dollars. Such predictions are in my opinion very optimistic and it is unlikely we will see such a big price in such a short period of time. I think that the price of $ 15,000 by the end of the year will be fair.
If the bitcoin breaks the OLD ATH and it's a huge achievement for bitcoin. I feel so damn good to see the latest chart of bitcoin. $15 or more at least it should close to the 20k. But it's too optimistic prediction in my opinion. you can see that how ETF will give a short term effect to the bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:00:48 PM
this is not a surprise i think bitcoin was undervalued for a long time and this is a normal market reaction just wait for the ETF lunch and you will see good luck
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
July 24, 2018, 07:00:04 PM
This has probably happened after the news that institutional investors may soon enter the field of cryptocurrencies through ETFs if they will get approved in August in the US.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 06:57:26 PM
Very happy to see bitcoin prices went up like this. Hope this is not temporary pump.
Activity: 131
July 24, 2018, 06:55:19 PM
I hope that you will be right and we will see now the market is green, and bitcoin will grow in price.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
July 24, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
before you all start dancing about the inevitable rise on bitcoin, consider the drivers of the price right now. Its time to consider and employ the intelligence crypto has given us and focus it on really defining the price of the first cryptocurrencies and other coins or tokens.

THEre are many projects out there today which are building on bitcoin. If care is not taken, there will be price per bitcoin say like 100,000usd but by then, it would be in the hands of very few thus pushing the price higher for new entrants to not been able to get even one bitcoin.

lets be careful.
Activity: 250
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
I think that this market is able to surprise everyone, and repeatedly, because it is very prile and stable, as for me. See what happens next.
I hope for stability
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 06:48:29 PM
I hope this is only the beginning of the return of bitcoin. And we will all see a steady growth above last year's highs with the arrival of institutional investors
Yah, we have the same prayer, i am excited to see the growth and its really quite amazing to know, hopefully this growth will also help other projects to pick up what they are dealing from the existing weak market situation so that many will be able to enjoy not only investors but also to all bounty campaign participants who are waiting for lisitng and better exchange.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
July 24, 2018, 06:43:06 PM
i was away from internet for 24 hours, BTC price was ~$6.350
today i come back and surprised with new price, it's now $7.400 and appear to be increased.
that means $1,000 jump during last day, it's very good step to reach $30 k by the end of the year.

i'm very glad that Bitcoin and other currencies are growing again that quickly.

The cryptospace saw alot of dumps since the beginning of the year and till now many projects are down. The rise of bitcoin am afraid may just be temporary at the moment. Remember when it rose to 10k and then dropped down to 6k...... let us just wait and see how this rally up will go. I hope for the best that it keeps going up and gives alot of gains to investors.

Also this is to people, am not suppose to give advises on your finance, its entirely your problem but don't sell your house or land or other assets to buy crypto. Another december/january episode may cause you to do the unthinkable.
Activity: 183
July 24, 2018, 06:35:17 PM
I hope this is only the beginning of the return of bitcoin. And we will all see a steady growth above last year's highs with the arrival of institutional investors

most likely this is indeed the beginning of the rise of bitcoin after experiencing a downturn which made the price drop dramatically, I believe in August, bitcoin will continue to move to its value growth even though there will be a correction again but that is normal. as stated by experts that later at the end of the year bitcoin will fly even higher than the highest figure at the end of last year.
Activity: 83
July 24, 2018, 06:28:56 PM
it's amazing, Cool Cool hopefully the incident last year will be repeated again. let's keep our bitcoin as much as possible in our wallet. for now is not too late to invest our money to buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: