Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC price is back to surprise us - page 6. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
As long as the price of bitcoin can go on, I believe it will affect the trend of other coins, thus driving the whole market up.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
July 24, 2018, 08:50:24 AM
Yes, the price of BTC and other cryptos are very surprising. We can note that some days ago, the price is still very low. But now, it hits $8,206.95. Moreover, some predictions say that it can increase again. I only make a big hope that the Bitcoin can hit again more than $10k so that the other coins can follow as well.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
July 24, 2018, 08:43:04 AM
The price of Bitcoin recorded on June 19th reached a two-month peak, the highest price since June. Specifically, the highest price of Bitcoin was $ 7,536. Good news for the crypto money players.
Bitcoin is gradually recovering. This will be a new beginning for the crypto market.
I hope the bitcoin price will increase sharply.
After the downtrend, next thing to happen is recovering moments, so the bounce back can occur continuously, better even in slow pace the value is trying
rise, most of the traders are holding tight and making some good assessment before allowing their coins being sold inside the market, we just need to calm down and allow this increase to continue and enjoy the profits.
We just need to calm down and wait for the next pump, this is a great moment. The price of Bitcoin has exceeded 8,000USD and we are looking forward that the price of Bitcoin can still continue to rise to exceed 10,000USD. This is not impossible because Bitcoin always gives surprise to all of us, believe that we must remain optimistic and this is a good step to be able to increase the value of investments and assets that we have.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
July 24, 2018, 08:41:32 AM
It's already broke the 8K USD mark and i am not surprised with it already because i believe that we are already in the bullish market after more than 6 months fluctuation of bitcoin's market value. I believe others (those who panic sell their bitcoin) are really surprised thinking that bitcoin will never rise up again.
Especially for those weak hands. man, the bitcoin's journey still on the beginning and remember the bitcoin will have limited supply and to owned a lot of bitcoin becomes a very good thing in the future. I have collected more than 10 bitcoin right now and it was increasing a lot. I thought that we should not miss every bearish moment to not buy the bitcoin. as the major pair for the whole of crypto and it seems a very good thing.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 08:37:22 AM
i was away from internet for 24 hours, BTC price was ~$6.350
today i come back and surprised with new price, it's now $7.400 and appear to be increased.
that means $1,000 jump during last day, it's very good step to reach $30 k by the end of the year.

i'm very glad that Bitcoin and other currencies are growing again that quickly.

https://s15.postimg.cc/5xih2ntl7/btcusd.png

I was surprised of the price of Bitcoin now. Actually BTC is always surprising us. No one knows whem is the exact date and time of the price increase.
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
Today the flight goes up - we are waiting for something interesting. You just need to wait for a little) The main thing is that this is not just another fraudulent move. But while the price went for 8300)))
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
I think we will go up from here, I cant see us returning to the recent lows with all this momentum behind BTC now, hopefully ETF is positive and we continue up

I think we will go up from here, I cant see us returning to the recent lows with all this momentum behind BTC now, hopefully ETF is positive and we continue up
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 08:25:58 AM
Bitcoin is very surprising recently, for example, the fact that in the absence of trade transactions, he should not have risen to the level of $ 7800 and he took, and (at the time of writing) raised to the level of $ 8300 at last good news, and then tired of a long calm
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
BTC's erection is so strong alts are bleeding out. Only strong projects will survive after this. Glad I'm enjoying the ride with my BTC. The road to a new ATH is here..
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
July 24, 2018, 08:21:51 AM
yes it is. this is a good news for all of us and a good signal that maybe this is the start of bullish run. hopefully it will continue to pump up, crypto world has slowly recovering now from dump days. but its just BTC are pumping right now hopefully on the next days altcoin will follow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 08:19:50 AM
I just hope that there will be no bad news or issues about bitcoin, so the price can be stable and keep on increasing
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 08:18:41 AM
It's already broke the 8K USD mark and i am not surprised with it already because i believe that we are already in the bullish market after more than 6 months fluctuation of bitcoin's market value. I believe others (those who panic sell their bitcoin) are really surprised thinking that bitcoin will never rise up again.
Activity: 116
July 24, 2018, 07:22:28 AM
A lot of alts are losing vs BTC. Only solid projects will survive to this trend.
Take a look to the anonymous projects like PRiV, they will have a great future.
Activity: 35
July 24, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
Finally, we see growth.Agree that this is very good news.Today, the cost of bitcoin was $ 8000.I love the green color Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 07:16:47 AM
Just noticed the 8k break... happened much faster than I thought it would.

If you are an altcoin trader don't be worried, and DONT sell your holdings for btc now.
Activity: 80
July 24, 2018, 07:09:22 AM
For bitcoin believers. Any increase is welcome. Whether it goes up or down, it's good news for bitcoin. Because bitcoin is changing the world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 24, 2018, 07:08:27 AM
Its a suprising day for the cryptoworld because bitcoin are now back to bullish run the price are totally high its now $8000 next target is $9000 hoping it will continue because its already 3rd quarter of this year so I expecting a mega bull run I known all of us are happy on what happen to bitcoin.
Activity: 602
July 24, 2018, 07:04:33 AM
Yes it's surprise us, i myself also did not open my laptop more than 24 hours because i am not getting well, and today i open it, and yes it is a high price again, but it is just start to rise but in the coming next quarter expect the more higher to increase.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 24, 2018, 06:55:26 AM
Yes, that's good news. I was surprised today too, this market is unpredictable. But it can not but rejoice, perhaps soon we will see the growth of the whole market after Bitcoin. Altcoins are still standing. We are waiting for the full restoration of the market and hope for the best
Pages:
Jump to: