Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-pyramid.com - The unique ponzi with a backup wallet of 300 btc. - page 10. (Read 9526 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I run 3 rounds and I get the payments
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hi, unhappy our programer scam us, him dont set the system for fully automatic, But don't worry. we are on 3 working hard to get all tx.
You can see them are on time. But as i know this on 2-3 days will be too much members and transactions, we are working asap to get the site fully automatic. We get another programer that now are runing in cloud to get the site fully automatic.

Best regards.
LOL what a scammer
"developer has scammed us"
what a load of shit

I run 6 rounds and I get always the payment !
Activity: 350
Hi, unhappy our programer scam us, him dont set the system for fully automatic, But don't worry. we are on 3 working hard to get all tx.
You can see them are on time. But as i know this on 2-3 days will be too much members and transactions, we are working asap to get the site fully automatic. We get another programer that now are runing in cloud to get the site fully automatic.

Best regards.
LOL what a scammer
"developer has scammed us"
what a load of shit
Activity: 14

Best regards.
Activity: 14
Anyone that has 300 BTC and does not know how to sign a message saying they own the wallet is probably not smart enough to keep it very long or is lying.

I fund this account since 2014, i exchange from perfectmoney, i run since 6 years much respectable hyips. I really a newbie on bitcoin.

I have 3 btc accounts with 300.0001 btc. each.

I now decide run these ponzi schemes to see how much i can earn with the fees before the 300 btc go erase.

In our strategy we can earn very good money with the fees before the 300 btx down. so lets see Smiley
Activity: 21
this website scam or paying ?
I got the thrid one
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Whenever someone deposits 2.5 BTC it's over

Lower that maximum to 0.3 BTC or so and only increase it when it's very active
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Anyone that has 300 BTC and does not know how to sign a message saying they own the wallet is probably not smart enough to keep it very long or is lying.
I got second payment .....let see the third  Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Seems to be paying
I had 4 confirm and I was the first....till now i didn't get any BTC  Huh

Think you just got paid?

Yes right now !

it seems is not automatic the payout !

Think you just got paid?
it is not paying out either, no automation?

you have to wait as wrote on the site:

" Funds are place after 1 confirmation, and payouts are processed after 2 confirmations."

let's hope  !

I have made the first transaction, let see

I'll let you know

Transactions so far have got 2 confirmations and nothing happens on the site... They are popping up now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is this automated? Or no?

you have to wait as wrote on the site:

" Funds are place after 1 confirmation, and payouts are processed after 2 confirmations."

let's hope  !

I have made the first transaction, let see

I'll let you know
Activity: 168
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
proof of the 300 btc?

The address of that is mentioned on the site. Like others said, sign the wallet to prove that you are in possession of that wallet , or send a fixed amount(like 0.0001938) decided by a trusted member here to prove you have it.
Pages:
Jump to: