Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-pyramid.com - The unique ponzi with a backup wallet of 300 btc. - page 8. (Read 9526 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
i feel it's a scam ,have you noticed that there are over one hundred deposits not listed on the website

Did you read what wrote the OP few hours ago ?

The automatic payment is not yet been implemented so they have to do manually, I think also the waiting list is manually at the moment and He went to sleep.

I think he will be back very soon !

I donn't think is scam is just a ponzi
i read all the posts in a thread ,but with something like this you would keep on the ball . going to bed so deposits build up has been done before ,when they awake the coins  get moved from the wallet and gone. he may or may not be on this course . as for the affiliate program it seems to not be true , 2 mates used my url their deposits confirmed and they got the payment back with interest i got nothing.

Yes it can be possible, but I think that you cab earn a lot of money before go away .....now he have just 8 BTC.

All yes possible !

Let see what will happen in next hour
Activity: 420
i feel it's a scam ,have you noticed that there are over one hundred deposits not listed on the website

The automatic payment is not yet been implemented so they have to do manually, I think also the waiting list is manually at the moment and He went to sleep.

i read all the posts in a thread ,but with something like this you would keep on the ball . going to bed so deposits build up has been done before ,when they awake the coins  get moved from the wallet and gone. he may or may not be on this course . as for the affiliate program it seems to not be true , 2 mates used my url their deposits confirmed and they got the payment back with interest i got nothing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Ponzi is scam, scam is ponzi  Grin Just run with your profits, or you will lose all the profits, dude. Shocked Don't be the ATM machine for the scammers.
Activity: 350
 Cry

OKE i hope no scam

Activity: 420
scam or no  Angry
please contact  [email protected]
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Their '300btc' wallet     Grin

I hope these people do not take our money
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I gave this guy about 2€. I consider it a tip not and investment. Because he is very funny. He does not hide that it is a Ponzi scheme, so last users will lose all their money. He uses funny excuses to stop sending rewards (taking a nap) and he finished saying that he is not going to run with the money. This guy is a professional comedian!
where his admin ? I hope this is not deceptive web
he had fallen asleep 6 hours +
now there is no additional funding 120 % of its
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
He never proved his 300BTC backup, i highly doubt you guys are getting your money
+99.9%
Activity: 7
if I will btс from exchange, they will come? and are then returned?
He never proved his 300BTC backup, i highly doubt you guys are getting your money
u sleep at 06:54 now 11:40
5hours +  Huh
If within 6 hours no one send more btc, your fund will paid with the 120% and our backup wallet will in debt.
i was deposite https://blockchain.info/tx/e055c6b810c70212164e349e5f5722319902a3f0adf109fa452ee31c12e110cf now it 35 Confirmations never come to waiting list

If you mean the waiting list on the web site is compiled manually and now the OP are sleeping, so as soon they wake up all will be fix until the automatically payment will be implemented .

I hope very soon !!!  Wink
This is a very fast cheater

that's not true, read up he is sleeping and doesn't have automatic payment, so you have to wait that they will wake up.

Yesterday I've been payed 10 times !!!

If you wanna check the transaction realtime you can check here:

https://blockchain.info/en/address/1PYRAMid5JPLxF9UJMsFdGpTaqEcfrCh3F

Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: