Pages:
Author

Topic: btc scam - page 2. (Read 657 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 23, 2022, 04:33:20 AM
i was using Storage X wallet and someone from them only done this hacking i lost 6000 USD 6 months ago
i have all the evidence but could not get back as i have been searching for someone to help me
lost almost my entire saving sin this scam as i am from india lost huge in INR
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
February 23, 2022, 04:23:00 AM
It depends on the amount, if you are scammed just few hundreds of dollars, the money you will need for investigating the fraud will be much more higher, the second is that it is still possible the scammers knows how to be anonymous enough, this can make the investigation not to worth it but making you to lose more money. But if multi thousand or million dollars is stolen, you can begin reporting it to chainanalysis to help you.

I'm agreed with you sir.
My friend has been facing problem with one of big exchanger. He transfer his money with different chain. It is around 8000$. The exchanger asking for the fee and they will give an update. But until now there is no news. It has been 5 moths passed
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
February 23, 2022, 04:22:29 AM
If you've lost a huge amount of money, go contact law enforcement. If you don't know how to process this then simply just go to them directly and ask them.

On the other hand if you've only lost a small amount that it wouldn't be worth it to be paying for lawyers and such, then forget it. Learn from your lesson and try your best to not get scammed/hacked again.

https://notyourkeys.org
https://cryptosec.info/scams
February 23, 2022, 04:21:28 AM
my wallet is hacked and btc are stolen from my wallet
i lost all my funds due to this hacking
i asked my exchange and no response from it
Activity: 414
Merit: 12
February 23, 2022, 04:15:31 AM
Hi mate..
How come btc scam and what do you mean?
Did you bought btc on exchanger or somewhere else?

If you bought on exchnager, just contact the customer support. They will help you.
February 23, 2022, 03:37:47 AM
ok agreed thank u
February 23, 2022, 03:27:54 AM
what do u mean by chain analysis here
i dont know whom to contact in India and how should i approach or is there any website for Law enforcement pls explain in detail
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
February 23, 2022, 03:22:35 AM
It depends on the amount, if you are scammed just few hundreds of dollars, the money you will need for investigating the fraud will be much more higher, the second is that it is still possible the scammers knows how to be anonymous enough, this can make the investigation not to worth it but making you to lose more money. But if multi thousand or million dollars is stolen, you can begin reporting it to chainanalysis to help you.
February 23, 2022, 03:14:04 AM
i am from chennai india
how do i contact Law enforcement to retrieve my bitcoin
is there anyway to submit my case and retrieve my funds pls advise
Pages:
Jump to: