Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Sentiment Poll for June - page 6. (Read 679 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
June 01, 2023, 05:04:58 PM
The only thing that we can look at it right now is the previous history of June.

And so far we all know that June is red, unless we find ourselves in our break out run, but it's seldom happening in June. Usually, it's the last 3 months that really will have a good bounce after a worst bear market year like 2022.

So with that, not seeing anything that will push the price to higher levels, $30,000 will remain the resistance for this month.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
June 01, 2023, 04:56:28 PM
If we would base this on the past year's performance, this month of June is somewhat of an uphill situation. But yes, can't assure anything because investor's behaviors had also changed, and with their experience, that possibly brought something different to the market.

Well, I'd predicted to have a few price pumps this month, a 9-10% increase seems to be possible. Not really it is good but can't push the market and the people to just hold their coins for the sake that the price will grow high as well. Generally, we just rely on how the investors strategies their investment, the more they hold, the better results.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
June 01, 2023, 04:44:11 PM

I won't be monitoring the chart until November or December. However, starting from January or February, the market is expected to gain momentum and surpass its previous all-time high as we approach the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
June 01, 2023, 04:22:07 PM
So if sell in May then June = Moon?  Grin  What do you guys think?

Down before up! Was thinking this might already occur in May, a re-test of $25K or $23K, but clearly this is taking longer than expected. Hence I voted for sideways for this month.

Also the so-called "China pump" clearly never occurred beginning of June as expected and otherwise there is a short-term bearish structure of lower highs indicating further lower lows. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see price correct to lower levels and end the month around $30K. I'm still relatively bullish long-term until proven otherwise, but right now there isn't any upside momentum.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1152
June 01, 2023, 04:00:25 PM
If we trace the history, in June there was usually a drop in prices or a sideways movement. Now the Fed rate is almost at its peak, but there is no overly positive news either. Therefore, a prolonged sideways movement is the most likely scenario. It is unlikely that there will be a particularly strong drop or a rapid rise. July might be hot and June might be a period of accumulation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
June 01, 2023, 03:56:01 PM

Overall not a bad month...  For a red month that is.

So if sell in May then June = Moon?  Grin  What do you guys think?

There was a lot of pressure on the market in May, just as there were different speculations; some say it will go down to $25k; I even feared that Bitcoin would drop to $25k, but since I am not selling so soon because my target is not yet reached, I don't have to overwork myself with the price, especially as someone who is always dealing with Bitcoin every day. But it was not really bad, I think. I don't know how to analyze the market, but based on a few things I know, I think this month will not be as bearish as the month of May, but a bit stronger in price.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
June 01, 2023, 12:19:28 PM
I voted for sideways, I think the bulls might have been exhausted for the last 3-4 months or trying to push the price to $30k. And we have the BRC-20 ordinals that has been clogging the network for sometime now that might have cause investors to be wary and not to pour their money on the market for now and till this month.

And history June lean on a bad month, so I'm not expecting significant movement, perhaps highs of $29k, but that's remain to be sign and it will depend on the sentiments of investors.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
June 01, 2023, 10:29:53 AM
We should not also forget to continue our fun discussion on Bitcoin price guess for 2023.

As for the month of June, bitcoin may remain less volatile in my opinion. I checked the monthly BB and I noticed that it has been three months now that bitcoin has been unable to go beyond the middle band and slightly going down in price, maybe bitcoin may not go up further but I am expecting it not to go that high or low. The price will be less volatile this month.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 01, 2023, 10:10:14 AM
May ended down around 7% which isn't really that bad imo.  I was expecting worse as you guys know how the saying goes...  Sell in May and go away.  Lol.  There were some sell offs here and there but nothing too serious like a huge sell down after a leading exchange getting hacked or their founders stealing from their own users, etc..

Overall not a bad month...  For a red month that is.

So if sell in May then June = Moon?  Grin  What do you guys think?

Pages:
Jump to: