Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Sentiment Poll for October - page 6. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 304
October 01, 2023, 04:12:24 PM
October looks like a promising month for bitcoin to skyrocket to me; it's the tenth month of the year, and there is every possibility that bitcoin can start its bull run or at least do a little price increase in preparation for the bull run ahead, as I believe that the price will do above 29k before the second week of the month, and the year might end up closing with 30k, so this month of October is the best time to start steaming the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 306
Farewell LEO o_e_l_e_o
October 01, 2023, 03:07:56 PM
October still requires extra energy like the previous month to hold because it is still not the right action to sell at this time and is still the right time to buy like the many advice circulating on the homepage.
The desire to see high prices in October is still not certain to be fully realized according to the estimates of many speculators.
But I support the hopes of many bitcoin holders to see a green candle this month so as to break the evil strategy played by market manipulators.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10504
October 01, 2023, 09:28:39 AM
We've had enough red this past year that it is time for seeing some green candles now. Although we don't yet have the momentum but the potential is still there. Not to mention that every day when the market manipulators fail to push the price down despite their dumps, is a day where the buy support gets stronger Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
October 01, 2023, 09:21:59 AM
I am going to be optimistic and say that the price will break $30,000 and stay above it for the month. That's how I voted. October has been a traditionally good month for the price, although that is no guarantee of anything. But if we take into account that we are getting closer and closer to halving and that the worst of the macro-economy, such as the rise in interest rates, is already discounted, I believe that the price will go up.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
October 01, 2023, 09:06:36 AM
There's nothing much to say except that BTC really was due for a green candle for September.  Grin  It wasn't really a huge candle, just a tad below 4% but prolly be good enough to start something that could gain momentum for October.  Hence the the poll...  Adding a 30k option to the upside.  Wink  I mean who knows...

Anyway, here's the monthly chart.  Looking decent, looking like a higher low...  Dunno.

Pages:
Jump to: