Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-stack.com |Brand new gaining system| - page 10. (Read 15612 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
then with these fees you incentives people to buy higher levels, you make good money and then run away. Well thought out! Shocked
Activity: 42
See I can't work out how to log back in! There is no log in button and when I put in my BTC address I used and hit enter it tells me it has already been taken! Yes I know that was me! How do I log back in after joining??Or am I being really thick Cheesy

Could you please PM me or send to [email protected] your wallet? And IP address would be ideal.
Probably you've entered your wallet incorrect, and now you do it correct but it looks like another wallet for the system
Hello, Admin.
How to withdrawl?
I had 0.00051
I want to withdrawl all of that.
I'm level 1.
Can you explain me.

Since there is fee 0.0001, you can withdraw 0.00041 and 0.0001 will be taken as a fee.
Activity: 19
you have to lower your fee, are too high. What's wrong with you man!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
See I can't work out how to log back in! There is no log in button and when I put in my BTC address I used and hit enter it tells me it has already been taken! Yes I know that was me! How do I log back in after joining??Or am I being really thick Cheesy
Activity: 56
Hello, Admin.
How to withdrawl?
I had 0.00051
I want to withdrawl all of that.
I'm level 1.
Can you explain me.
Activity: 758
Merit: 500
most likely the same ass hats as btc flow .  also read the withdraw bs they reset your account if you withdraw gtfo.
Sorry, guys, we suffer from some gateway (web-site | btc network) issues - actually didn't expect such an interest.
At the moment transactions work just fine, though we work on overcoming the problem
Activity: 48
What about payments ?
Activity: 118
Ok Admin, what makes your program different then the rest of them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
btc-flow, version 7.0?
ok, let´s try
Nobody should have multi account under any circumstances, of course, and IP control is a kind of restraining.
Yeah, looks like i can't use the same wallet adress on pc and tablet, i get an error :/

What error?
You are allowed to work on any devices since you register.
Activity: 98
Giveaways, tutorials and more: https://Ecua.Mobi
Of course I know that it must be a scam, however before it scammed someone else it is a quite good faucet to use. No other thing to say.
cant withdraw.  keeps saying wrong number.  whats the minimum withdraw amount

About withdrawal - you should provide whole integer number, i.e. 1000 will represent 0.00001.
And fee will be added automatically, if you withdraw 1000 than 11000 will be taken from your account.
Activity: 98
Giveaways, tutorials and more: https://Ecua.Mobi
Can you send several withdrawals together so that the withdrawal fees can be decreased?
Activity: 182
cant withdraw.  keeps saying wrong number.  whats the minimum withdraw amount
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Nobody should have multi account under any circumstances, of course, and IP control is a kind of restraining.
Yeah, looks like i can't use the same wallet adress on pc and tablet, i get an error :/
that's good.  you get investors this game should run a while
I have no problem with that fee.  that will control the free bees and looks like you got a good control on multi accounts.  looks like if you buy in you cant even have a multi account.  am I right on that.
Pages:
Jump to: