Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-stack.com |Brand new gaining system| - page 5. (Read 15612 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
this is getting ridiculous. every 30 minutes this is going down.  fix the problem op

When the site goes down do you keep refreshing till it comes back or do you just see 503 and give up for a few mins?

Everytime I get a 503 I just refresh like crazy (twice maybe three times) and the site always loads.

If its not that it must be a local problem cuz working fine for me all day (Excluding the issue above)
Activity: 182
this is getting ridiculous. every 30 minutes this is going down.  fix the problem op
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at btc-stack.com Port 80
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I guess I am not the only one. Did this happen while you are getting satoshis?

I am getting the exact same problem. Every time I try to claim my sats.

I suggest to leave it alone for 5 minutes or so and then check. If this keeps up, just withdraw what you earn.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I am getting the exact same problem. Every time I try to claim my sats.

Activity: 35

I got a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error a few times while solving captchas to get 1200 satoshis.
im still down.  so looks like I will withdraw Saturday.  fingers crossed

Down for me now too. Maybe he is implementing changes now??? Surely we can convince him to change it sooner. Why Saturday at 20.00? That will make it sound very fishy to people.
im still down.  so looks like I will withdraw Saturday.  fingers crossed
So Saturday at 20:00 if I withdraw I wont lose my level.  am I understanding that right or if I withdraw now I wont lose my level?

Saturday 20.00
site temporarily down

working fine for me mate all day except for a 503 for about 20 seconds
site temporarily down
So Saturday at 20:00 if I withdraw I wont lose my level.  am I understanding that right or if I withdraw now I wont lose my level?
Announcement:

On Saturday, at 20:00 GMT discounts on the levels purchasing will be cancelled, as well as levels 2,3,4,5 losing when funds are withdrawn from the site.

You won`t lose your level after withdrawal

BRILLIANT!!! I know people will be annoyed at you putting the prices back up but plans to not lose level when withdrawal is HUGE PROGRESS. thanks tom
Activity: 42
Announcement:

On Saturday, at 20:00 GMT discounts on the levels purchasing will be cancelled, as well as levels 2,3,4,5 losing when funds are withdrawn from the site.

You won`t lose your level after withdrawal

http://btc-stack.com/img/logo.png
Merit: 103
Announcement:

YOU TALK of at LEAST 0.001 WIDRAW BUT COULD NOT and NO NOTICE was WRONG and wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the site YOU JUST CONFISCATE time and money,,,,,,,,,,,

STOPPPPPP SCAMMERSSSSS
Activity: 42
Announcement:

http://btc-stack.com/img/logo.png
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
after btc flow everybody trying the same after they couldnt find any investor they are goin down in couple days. try new style dont copy others
site temporarily down

Site up and lovely for me
site temporarily down
Pages:
Jump to: