Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] CryptX introduces the PETA-MINE - 18,000 CHIPS IN SEPTEMBER/UPDATE - page 9. (Read 238096 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Here are some numbers:

20 TH of Bitfury : 400,000$
(400 GH/s = 8,000$)

100 TH of Cointerra : 700,000$
(2 TH/s = 14,000$)

Total cost (without VAT, Shipping or Taxes): 1,100,000$

Total retail cost for each share: 110$

Be clear.  You're not paying retail.  Why should your investors?

Quote from: cryptx
The 54TH will cover enough hashpower in September for a total of 27,000 shares...

..But only until the .65 is repaid, correct?  Tell me why I should buy you equipment then not receive permanent access to profit it generates?  or, are you telling me that the money to buy the extra hashpower doesn't (or won't) come from profit you receive that will be generated in some manner by the PETA-MINE project (i.e. money that should belong to all shareholders)?

Give permanent access to all profit (-35% reinvestment/maintenance  -x% management fee -x% your equity) generated by PETA-MINE, AT COST,  then I'll buy in.  If you aren't trying to rip off your investors why is this so hard?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Thanks, that makes complete sense.  Is the IPO still only running for 30 days as originally planned (ending on the 27th)?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Does this mean that they are bringing 54TH or 20TH online in September?  The way it is worded makes me think it's only 20, but it would make sense that they purchased enough for another 2000 shares to be sold (to be able to cover the stated 20%).

We offer 10 GH/s in December and an additional 20% in September.

This means for every 10,000 shares sold, 100TH will be deployed in December and 20TH in September.

The 54TH will cover enough hashpower in September for a total of 27,000 shares.
legendary
Activity: 994
Does this mean that they are bringing 54TH or 20TH online in September?  The way it is worded makes me think it's only 20, but it would make sense that they purchased enough for another 2000 shares to be sold (to be able to cover the stated 20%).
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
This is good news.
Divs will set things in motion.
legendary
Activity: 1498
A notification has been posted to PETA-MINE.  You have received this email
because you own shares of PETA-MINE.

-----
CRYPTX EXPANDS BITFURY CHIP DEAL

September 4, 2013 – Brussels – CryptX, a company which specializes in Bitcoin mining, is pleased to announce it has secured a new purchase contract with Punin Design.

The purchase agreement has expanded to the delivery of 18,000 Bitfury chips (about 54 TH/s). Even more important is the early delivery date of 20 September 2013 for all chips. We will pick up the chips in Finland in person. This date will give CryptX an important lead start.

The agreement is a first milestone in the development of the PETA-MINE. The chips will be used in a first stage deployment of 20 TH/s.
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
Here are some numbers:

(400 GH/s = 8,000$)

(2 TH/s = 14,000$)

Before divident repaid
*65%=71.5USD=0.55BTC
18% overpriced

After repaid
*54%=59.4USD
BitAVG-gox: 130

50.6/130= 0.457
DONE 30% over priced

surely a good deal
Here are some numbers:

(400 GH/s = 8,000$)

(2 TH/s = 14,000$)

Let me be free to clarify some confusion.

We have divided our IPO in batches of 10,000 shares. For each batch a total of 120 TH will be deployed, 20 TH in September and 100 TH in December. 
After the shareholder recovers 0.65 BTC per share, each share will represent a minimum of 10 GH/s.

The moment we start hashing, we won’t issue a new batch.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
stuff

Yeah, I fail to see why anyone would choose to throw their money away on this "fund". So much doublespeak and confusing language.

I'm mildly surprised nobody else has taken issue with this point:

We will deploy 20 TH in September and all dividends will be divided among shareholders until the 0.65 BTC investment is recovered.

Or, to put another way: shareholders will give us an interest-free loan that will take us 2+ years to pay back.
Activity: 189
I think every 10k shares represent 20 TH in september and 100 TH in december.
They just sell them in small batches because there wasnt enough demand for 80k+ shares.
Hey CryptX - fyi the details tab for PETA on btctc says "Outstanding 1758 / 100000 Issued"

Should say "Outstanding 1758 / 10000 Issued"

Unless I am mistaken I believe it's off by an order of 10

We are offering 100,000 shares in batches of 10,000 shares. The first batch of 10,000 shares is entitled to 20 TH in September and 10 GH/s per share in December.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
just because a security offering is "legit" doesn't make it a good investment

a lot of people here seem to misunderstand that, debating the merits of the issuer than the contract itself
Activity: 434
Hey CryptX - fyi the details tab for PETA on btctc says "Outstanding 1758 / 100000 Issued"

You are mistaken. This is what their contract says on that point:

CryptX Business Goals

CryptX’s primary goal is to provide opportunities for the public to invest in the Bitcoin mining business. The company will do this by offering shares of a PETA-MINE, a hosted mining project with a capacity of 1,000,000 GH/s of hashing power.

CryptX hereby offers an asset (its PETA-MINE) for shares in the profit of the company’s operation. CryptX will offer 100,000 shares, where every share represents 10 GH/s of hashing power.

The PETA-MINE’s hashing power will represent a percentage of the total hashing power of the entire Bitcoin network. This percentage will decrease whenever the hashing power of the network increases. To mitigate this issue, CryptX will reinvest 35% of the mine’s net revenue in additional hashing power. This means that as the PETA-MINE continues to grow, each share will, in turn, represent more hashing power. 65% of the net revenue will be paid to shareholders through a weekly dividend.

Deployment of the PETA-MINE will occur mid December, 2013.

Shareholder Information

CryptX will issue 83,333 out of 100,000 non-dilutable PETA-MINE shares at IPO. Each share represents 1/100,000 of the total hash power of the PETA-MINE, and shareholders will receive a weekly dividend payment every Friday. The PETA-MINE will deploy with a capacity of 1,000,000 GH/s where one share represents 1 GH/s in hashing power.

The company will issue shares in two batches:

The first batch will consist of 50,000 shares. CryptX will sell these shares through BTC-TC at a fixed price of 0.65 BTC per share. The sale of the first batch will close when all shares are sold.
The second batch will consist of the remaining 33,333 shares and will sell at a fixed price of 0.7 BTC per share. The sale of the second batch will close when all shares are sold.
All shares are entitled to an equal percentage of dividends and all shares sold in the IPO are considered voting shares. A total of 83,333 out of 100,000 shares will sell at IPO. No shares beyond these 100,000 will ever be sold or created in the future, so shares can never be diluted.

For every share sold, CryptX will invest in an additional 20% hashpower. All mining revenue from this additional 20% will go to public shareholders until the initial investment of 0.65BTC/share is recovered in dividends.

Their contract doesn't change on btct.co just because they edit a forum post.

https://btct.co/security/PETA-MINE
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I am not a techie. How difficult is it to build customized PCB for the chips? What sort of delays can happen if the PCB's don't work right away? Can Burnin (?) produce the necessary PCB's (with your specs) quickly enough for this if something goes wrong? (I am not sure why CT wouldn't just provide the whole rig .... and is there enough economy of scale to produce PCB's just for this farm?)
Activity: 180
After Economics: Learning is just the first step.

Activity: 180
After Economics: Learning is just the first step.
Cryptx keeps saying the same response to you all repeatedly, ignoring specific questions. Why even consider investing in this?

If the design of the IPO is poor, and the offering is underwhelming, just move on, no?

Stop giving money to people you've no reason to trust, and whom make no convincing argument for being trusted.

Bias much TAT?

It's called consistency. It's a sign that what they're saying is true.

If they kept changing the story THAT would be a possible red flag.
Okay, troll, ignore. (OTI)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
But I could be wrong.
Yep, maybe. But for sure you're panic button is way too sensitive, relax dude.
Just don't invest.

But running around screaming makes u look like a fool.

I'm neither panicked nor running around (haven't even gotten out of bed yet!), but I can understand how you might get confused by my liberal use of red. Reading comprehension is at an incredibly low level around here, so I wanted to make sure that people at least got the important points.

Obviously I'm not going to invest in this terrible idea, but thanks for the free advice.

If pointing out a scam makes me look like a fool, what does the guy with 13 posts on a 1-month-old account who says "you're" instead of "your" and "u" instead of "you" look like?

Why even consider investing in this?

+1. If you guys want, you can send your BTC to me instead of CryptX; I'll hold onto them for only 6 months before giving them back to you. Sounds like an even better deal, huh?
But I could be wrong.
Yep, maybe. But for sure you're panic button is way too sensitive, relax dude.
Just don't invest.

But running around screaming makes u look like a fool.

Pages:
Jump to: