Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Virtual Community Exchange [CLOSED] - page 84. (Read 316457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Hi.

How much time is needed for manual withdrawal processing?

It's in the FAQ.  Wink
legendary
Hi,

My account created by BITVPS moving from GLBSE.
but unfortunately I didn't get the account details email. Can you please resend the email details for BITVPS-QmWG6. Thank you

Best Regards,
Handy

Resent.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hi.

How much time is needed for manual withdrawal processing?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Hi,

My account created by BITVPS moving from GLBSE.
but unfortunately I didn't get the account details email. Can you please resend the email details for BITVPS-QmWG6. Thank you

Best Regards,
Handy
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
burnside,

On the site it says: "Warning -- Withdrawal to addresses other than those you own personally is against site policy."

What about when I withdraw bitcoins directly from my btc.co account to my inputs.io deposit address?

It's cool as long as it is your address (your account) on the other site.  Be very careful with shared wallet addresses though.  If they try to send anything back it is likely it will be sent back to our main address and we'll have no idea who it belongs to.
Wallet addresses are not shared, through your transactions are mixed. You own your addresses and can sign messages from them, etc, and we don't send anything back.

FinCEN sucks Tongue
Activity: 574
Definitely a crazy day.  Just seen on the index page:

Last 24h Total    10,055.73 BTC

Thank you everyone for using BTC-TC!
Thank you for your valuable contribution to Wildcat Wednesdays. Smiley

Definitely becoming a victim of your own success, though. The "Excessive wait trying to get lock on ASICMINER-PT" messages were running amock yesterday. Embarrassed
Activity: 97
I added pie charts to Coinflow for the BTC-TC stocks  Smiley  I hope you guys like them.   I still have to work on adding in the other exchanges.
legendary
Definitely a crazy day.  Just seen on the index page:

Last 24h Total    10,055.73 BTC

Thank you everyone for using BTC-TC!
legendary
burnside,

On the site it says: "Warning -- Withdrawal to addresses other than those you own personally is against site policy."

What about when I withdraw bitcoins directly from my btc.co account to my inputs.io deposit address?

It's cool as long as it is your address (your account) on the other site.  Be very careful with shared wallet addresses though.  If they try to send anything back it is likely it will be sent back to our main address and we'll have no idea who it belongs to.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
burnside,

Activity: 97
Coinflow is back online Smiley  Thanks for your patience.  I still wouldn't call it 1.0 yet, but several people have been asking for me to at least bring back what I had up previously.

Not a lot has changed up front, but quite a bit has changed behind the scenes.  Everything has been rewritten from the ground up to build a better foundation to move forward with better charts and stats.  It's now hosted on a supermicro dual 8-core server with 128gb RAM and a 5Mbps upstream (which I hope to improve soon).  

Some of the upcoming improvements will hopefully be to improve pagetime by loading data asynchronously on an as-needed basis, adding charts for the other exchanges (data collection has already begun, there), and creating more advanced graphs based on computation of the data in the charts (24 hour avg line plot, candlestick, volume analysis, etc)..

legendary
I tried to register but I did not receive an email verification. Nor did the email get caught by my spam folder.

PM me your email address?  I'll look at our logs.

Some providers outright refuse our mail.  Not much we can do about that.  Sad
legendary
hello, i need to get in contact with BTC-TC support, i am not able to log into my account, it always says that i am entering wrong google-auth key.. i dont own a smartphone device, so i use the html5 auth code generator and it was and still is working fine on other sites, but i am just not able to log into my account here.. i am not able to get support, because i am not logged into my account (haha).  does anyone know any official mail for the support? i need them to remove my OTP/G-AUTH from my account.. i am not able to buy/sell shares and i am losing money because of this issue.

//or at least tell me how can i find out the sites server time, maybe its just out of sync with the server or i dont know..

//ok, issue on my site so it seems.. PC time was off by a second.. in that case i just dont understand why other keys on other sites were working fine?

When a site implements google auth they have an option of how wide a time window they want to allow.  30 seconds is the most secure because the numbers are only supposed to be good for 30 seconds.  From there you can go +/- in 30 second intervals, thus allowing 90 seconds, or 150 seconds, or more.  So most likely, if it works elsewhere and not with us, then it's probably because they're being a little more lenient with the time interval.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
I tried to register but I did not receive an email verification. Nor did the email get caught by my spam folder.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
hello, i need to get in contact with BTC-TC support, i am not able to log into my account, it always says that i am entering wrong google-auth key.. i dont own a smartphone device, so i use the html5 auth code generator and it was and still is working fine on other sites, but i am just not able to log into my account here.. i am not able to get support, because i am not logged into my account (haha).  does anyone know any official mail for the support? i need them to remove my OTP/G-AUTH from my account.. i am not able to buy/sell shares and i am losing money because of this issue.

//or at least tell me how can i find out the sites server time, maybe its just out of sync with the server or i dont know..

//ok, issue on my site so it seems.. PC time was off by a second.. in that case i just dont understand why other keys on other sites were working fine?
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
Strange behaviour in the Options page.

This is "my Option inventory", and I believe it is correct, since it lists my only written and not bought Option.

However the "open written Options" is reporting strange data:

The 2.7 Option has been sold, so I shouldn't be able to recall it, right?
Also, I don't get what "out" should mean, since one of them has been bought, the other hasn't, but that value is "1" for either of them.

It's working as intended.  Out is written options "out in the wild", regardless of owner.  Had you written options for 10 shares, sold 5, then hit "Recall", it would allow you to see that 5 were still out in the wild.

You're right, the recall button could be hidden when all the options are held by someone else.

If there are more intuitive terms for this stuff, I'm completely open to input.  Smiley
Ok, it would be more intuitive then if you added a column listing how many of those options have been bought, then : )
Also, having an additional recall button in the top table would be nice.
legendary

This is "my Option inventory", and I believe it is correct, since it lists my only written and not bought Option.

Also, I don't get what "out" should mean, since one of them has been bought, the other hasn't, but that value is "1" for either of them.

It's working as intended.  Out is written options "out in the wild", regardless of owner.  Had you written options for 10 shares, sold 5, then hit "Recall", it would allow you to see that 5 were still out in the wild.

You're right, the recall button could be hidden when all the options are held by someone else.

If there are more intuitive terms for this stuff, I'm completely open to input.  Smiley

Activity: 630
Bitgoblin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://coin.furuknap.net/
My answer to your question is yes. I have voted NO or ABSTAIN on 27 out of my 71 votes. I would not have voted differently if the money were refunded. I would still vote NO or ABSTAIN knowing that it will cost me money. I feel that in the long run, trying to maintain a level of quality of the assets on the exchange is worth more than the listing fee.

That was my point in another post; if voters are inherently good and decent, they will vote reasonably fast and they will do so knowing that long-term, their investments are better off. However, for someone 'investing' for profit, there's no incentive the way the system is designed now. Voters are paid when the listing is put up, regardless of whether they vote or not.

I suggested elsewhere that there should be a board of a few people that were trusted by the community to provide reasonable evaluations. If such a board was established, that board could be compensated from the paid listing fees directly in return for casting votes within a certain time.

By the way, a person with 10 shares gets 0.1% of the listing fee, or about $0.50. I don't think the fee has much of an influence, especially considering that the person has at least $6000 invested in the exchange.

True, but we also don't know how many shares those voters have; they could easily have ten times that much each, which would give them a whooping $5 on a $12K investment :-P

.b
Activity: 574
Just a heads-up: A few times in a row, while trying to place a sell order, the sell failed and this was displayed: "Excessive wait trying to get lock on ASICMINER-PT". The problem went away after about 15 minutes.

Looks like this problem: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2254935
Pages:
Jump to: