Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC][IPO]ASICME-Our Conquest Is the Sea of Stars - page 2. (Read 14964 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Winter is coming

When you selling your pre-orders, you use 'A Li Xiaolai invested company' as ad.

But recently xiaolai claims he has no relationship with this IPO.

ASICME.com, can you explain the relationship between your company and Li Xiaolai?

Please explain it clear and simple.  This is an IPO, so people need to know the real share structure.

Huh, just ignore my question. Why not face the question?

actually, when you said :"ASICME has a professional Internet service and sales team led by co-founder of xiaonei.com (a SNS well-known as Chinese Facebook), and the VP of sales of meituan.com (one of the most famous group-buying websites in China), which allow us get about 22,800 BTC sales in only two months. "

This is NOT TRUE.

The TRUTH is, people buy asicme pre-orders because they see  'A LiXiaolai invested company'  as branding. People only trust xiaolai , and someone who is co-founder of xiaonei.com? who knows this guy? Nobody in China.

And now, xiaolai has claimed in Weibo, he has no relationship with this IPO.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Even if you are not a scammer (which I don't think you are), your IPO is way overvalued, even more expensive than btcgarden. Your IPO should only be 1/4 of btcgarden's value, because you don't have the core technology, and also your reputation isn't really up to btcgarden's level.

This is a very good point.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Just to get an understanding of what's happening here.

ASICME collected 22000 Bitcoin in pre-orders for more than two months, but wasn't able to deliver till now. Furthermore they confessed in a chinese thread that their products ME20 and ME80 are still bugged and there still are unsolved problems.

Today ASICME asks for 45000 Bitcoin and claims their company has a value of 180000 Bitcoin.
++1

No shame!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
To be fair, I don't think ASICME is a scam.  They are trying to serve their customers and also get the most profits as they can, but they are not doing it in the right way.
Activity: 69
They did trick a lot of new BTC users in China. I'm one of them.  And they are good at arguing they are not doing anything wrong. A lot of people are asking for refunds after realizing they are providing a lot of biased information to trick them, but no one get money back.  Asicme needs to reestablish its reputation for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Even if you are not a scammer (which I don't think you are), your IPO is way overvalued, even more expensive than btcgarden. Your IPO should only be 1/4 of btcgarden's value, because you don't have the core technology, and also your reputation isn't really up to btcgarden's level.
donator
Activity: 126
ASICME official account.
I was wondering if you have noticed BTC-Garden buyback. What's you plan for potential legal/political risk?

That's why we register our company Republic of Seychelles. And we consulted our lawyers, they say our plan is the lowest-risk plan.
donator
ASICME official account.
dont trust this company.    they have no reputation in Chinese BTC community.

they fucked  a lot of new BTC users in China.

and it seems that they are going to fuck you guys in English community.

Sorry to hear that. But we cannot agree. We dispatched our products in advance, and have not broken any promises we made before. However, there are always some guys who criticize us. How could you say the "F" word?
Activity: 116
I was wondering if you have noticed BTC-Garden buyback. What's you plan for potential legal/political risk?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
out of all the Chinese-based mining company, this one probably has the worst reputation of all.  Plus, with the problem of Garden, I would just stay away from all Chinese-based IPO for now.  Thank god Garden is returning the bitcoin, next company might just run with our coins altogether.
donator
ASICME official account.
Has VERY VERY VERY  BAD reputation in China.

We always get some criticism, but could you tell us why? We have not broken any promises we made before. Please do not judge us without basis.
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin
no way to get into this...i just sell BTCGarden and Labcoin...cannot trust...every one just simple claim have any chips design, but after a period, no even a chipset photo to be available.

my personal opinion not to involve the IPO.

We will post some photos successively. Thank you for your interest.

hope to see it soon.
donator
ASICME official account.
no way to get into this...i just sell BTCGarden and Labcoin...cannot trust...every one just simple claim have any chips design, but after a period, no even a chipset photo to be available.

my personal opinion not to involve the IPO.

We will post some photos successively. Thank you for your interest.
donator
Activity: 38
A PhD Student in Economics
请问ASICME怎么就成为第一个发货的克隆矿机厂家了. 神鱼拍卖的那台何在?

发货给客户,和拍卖是两码事。

It seems you communicate a lot in Chinese. Are you planing to give personal lessons to investors? Thanks! 

We reply Chinese questions in Chinese, English ones in English. If the question is very important, we will translate it. Thank you for you interest.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
reserved.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 57
it's funny to see ASICME quarrel in Chinese in this thread
看ASICME在这个帖子里用中文吵架很有喜感 Grin
Activity: 159
Winter is coming

When you selling your pre-orders, you use 'A Li Xiaolai invested company' as ad.

But recently xiaolai claims he has no relationship with this IPO.

ASICME.com, can you explain the relationship between your company and Li Xiaolai?

Please explain it clear and simple.  This is an IPO, so people need to know the real share structure.
Activity: 210
You guys pre sold 22,800 BTC worth avalon miners.

Now you want to issue 2,500,000 shares at 0.018 to raise 45,000 BTC for 25% of total equity of your company.

So, a company with nothing but 22,800 BTC pre orders unsatisfied worth 180,000 BTC ?

Activity: 12
It seems ASICME gains a bad reputation in chinese community
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024
man, just buy ipo and flip, no point in buying, are you seriously think there can be another am?

One does not simply flip a 45k IPO. Grin

Also, I recommend to anyone who thinks about investing here, to check their background and reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: