Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC up nicely over the past few days. But, BCH....! - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 113
some people lost their faith on it after they saw Roger interview and attitude towards the interviewer.
from this point we could see that it's a good time to trade it,
but do not hold it for a while because it is very unstable,i am sure the price will be unstable due to pump and dump scheme later on.
nothing good will come after it if we are holding it,just trade it and cut it after you get the profit.

The BCH price going down just because of some Roger Ver interview?Wow,this coin is super centralized and depending solely on his behaviour. Grin What if Roger Ver goes to jail?The BCH price might crash to 0$.
I guess that lots of BCH holders are selling their bitcash coins and buying BTC,that`s why the bitcoin price goes up.It`s kinda like,they are returning to the right team.
Anyway,shouldn`t btcoin cash threads be moved to the "Alternate cryptocurrenices" board?
After all,BCH is just an altcoin. 

i am telling the truth.
as we can see the price went down significantly after those interview.
at November 27,2017 Bitcoin Cash(BCH) price was around 0.18BTC and a few days later it went down to 0.15BTC.
if you not believe it you can check it on here;
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/
and yes,it's a centralized coin so what we are expecting from this project when the creator do something stupid ? just like Centra
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.

Shocked

Anyone have any idea why?

BCH turned out to be a nice airdrop.  Maybe time to sell/trade it?

I am holding mine.

Whether you like it or not but BCH has the support to stay here so just to diversify your portfolio I would hold it.

i am holding some of it too but i completely disagree with saying it is to "diversify" anything because it is not. BCH is a useless shitcoin but because of the "support from Roger Ver and Bitmain" it will get pumped after each massive dump of it and right now it is the time for its pump and that is why i am holding it.
BCH was 0.09 and now it is 0.12 which is  a 33% profit on my valuable bitcoins when i dump BCH. Cool
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

Shocked

I guess you did not follow the price of BCH this month,I do not see anything strange in this BCH price(1050$),two weeks ago it was only 611$, and almost 100% up is excellent if you ask me.Time to sell was when BCH price was above 3000$,but even 1000$ per coin is not bad price.

As we may see some altcoins are in red,in time when BTC shows strong momentum many sell alts and invest in BTC.Over time the majority of altcoins will profit with BTC rise,this has happened before and it will happen again.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
some people lost their faith on it after they saw Roger interview and attitude towards the interviewer.
but do not hold it for a while because it is very unstable,i am sure the price will be unstable due to pump and dump scheme later on.
nothing good will come after it if we are holding it,just trade it and cut it after you get the profit.

The BCH price going down just because of some Roger Ver interview?Wow,this coin is super centralized and depending solely on his behaviour. Grin What if Roger Ver goes to jail?The BCH price might crash to 0$.
I guess that lots of BCH holders are selling their bitcash coins and buying BTC,that`s why the bitcoin price goes up.It`s kinda like,they are returning to the right team.
Anyway,shouldn`t btcoin cash threads be moved to the "Alternate cryptocurrenices" board?
After all,BCH is just an altcoin. 
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
As long as people buy miners  from bitmain, visit bitcoin(dot)com or similar twisted bcash propaganda channels like @bitcoin or r/btc, bcash won't be dying soon.

Roger Vermin himself aggressively investing in any bitcoin related company as soon as they start to grow. Like Coinbase, blockchain.info, bitpay and many others. That gives him even more power than he already has.

If you want to support bitcoin and kill bcash, just don't do business with anything Vermin touches.
Activity: 443
Merit: 260

Shocked

I am holding mine.

Whether you like it or not but BCH has the support to stay here so just to diversify your portfolio I would hold it.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

Shocked

Pages:
Jump to: