Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC- When it back to 20k - page 18. (Read 3603 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 333
October 14, 2019, 01:01:24 AM
Dear all,

I bought 2 BTC when it were 18k USD/1BTC and lost all my other assets with BCC 400usd.
I still have been keeping them with the belief that it will recover and over 20k.
it is too long time and that makes me so tired, i need money to invest a plan,but there is no money
Do you have any idea?

thanks
That is one of the common mistake of investors, buying at peak will only lead you to losses. But somehow it's good to see that you're still holding after a year of your investment.
No one can tell when is the next bull run, But it will be profitable for you if it will come since you have invested 2 BTC and you will be glad to yourself and see the result of you being patient for a long year.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
October 13, 2019, 11:14:53 PM
it is a too long time and that makes me so tired, I need money to invest a plan, but there is no money
Do you have any idea?
Yes, My idea is you have to be more patiently,
It makes you tired because of your mind on 2 BTC every day, so don't think it, get a job to find money and learning something new.
Patience and fortitude conquer all things
– Ralph Waldo Emerson -
https://zenhabits.net/15-tips-for-becoming-as-patient-as-job/
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 13, 2019, 10:46:40 PM
Dear all,

I bought 2 BTC when it were 18k USD/1BTC and lost all my other assets with BCC 400usd.
I still have been keeping them with the belief that it will recover and over 20k.
it is too long time and that makes me so tired, i need money to invest a plan,but there is no money
Do you have any idea?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: