Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC2double.com - Double your BTC in 6 hours - Trusted Bitcoin Doubler ||OFFICIAL - page 12. (Read 19499 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

Rzero, you are almost the only one complaining about something you didn't even tried.

This site can be the only one that is actually paying to the investors and you are just trashing this thread. You already gave your opinion and you could stop spamming this thread.

As a Senior older member on Bitcointalk i can confirm this website is paying!

Best regards,
memphixx
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
Curious, there is someone who wants to fill this board with messages so that nobody reads the previous page.
Read all the thread and you will see that this is a scam.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Today i invested 0.0505 BTC before going to work.

I will update my post when i receive it!

EDIT:

RECEIVED!! This is my 5º investment i made in this website, received all payouts so far!

0.11 BTC payout: https://blockchain.info/en/tx/18e6da3b5eb6007577c1f39e62c2ebbc83ed5032a0d516f758f9d4e3ea219330

Thank you!!
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hello,

I recently received some payouts but i didn't had time to share all payout transactions, i will just leave here the payout of 0.1 BTC i received today: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/2b83a19de9a0b8ce36c98951bc60f43a57a573770300222c8e0e76a9dfb41507

All payouts on time!! I'm glad to see the other users receiving their payouts and sharing with their friends, amazing support!

Regards,
Jason
Activity: 8
Hello all,

I'm new here and just want to give a big vouch for this website, hours ago i invested some of my crypto profits about 0.11 BTC and received a payout of 0.22 BTC!!

My address where i received a 0.22 BTC payout: https://blockchain.info/address/1Q5A9MH411aCGGJ3bExwfZsEigeUw9Euh8

Thanks!!  Cool
Activity: 60
Hi,

Invested 0.031 BTC yesterday and go the payout today!

Payout Transaction of 0.062 BTC: https://blockchain.info/en/tx/db3e69212e8f29bf7625fcc34be3fee778862465d0db3aa232e723d320f3312c

I can say, based on all payouts i received from this site, it kinda changed my life in a good way!

I can't describe my feelings right now lol

Thank you so much!
Activity: 14
I see that this thread is generating a lot of emotions, my experience with this website so far was always very good. Invested 3-4 times and got all payouts in the expected hours, also i recommended this website to some of my friends and they got all payouts too.

btc2double website is paying unlike almost all websites with this kind of service. I'm very happy with them and today i made  another investment of 0.055 BTC about 4 hours ago, will update this post when i received it! Smiley

UPDATE:

RECEIVED! 0.11 BTC Payout: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/a8b3df9ec6cd78ca201c6ae2309efc00cdb0ea3e60f42f707f6217cf6a672175

Amazing! Thank you!  Cheesy
Half of the comments are saying site doesn't pay, half of the comments are saying site pays, so which is real?

Hello oxygen88,

What do you think? "Half" of the comments that are saying that the site doesn't pay are made almost all by the same person, who are just trashing this thread to promote their scam websites.

If you have any question or problem don't hesitate in PM me or contact the admin.
Also, i'm fine if you want to make a video call to discuss BTC2Double website.

Regards,
Jason
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Half of the comments are saying site doesn't pay, half of the comments are saying site pays, so which is real?

You must already know that since you're already a sr member on this forum.
It's the first half comment which is true, of course! How could they give out 100% profit in just a mere 6 hours? Magic?

Those stories written in here, which tells us that they got paid could be two things.
First, they are related to the doubler. Second, they are the ones that got a selective payment which blindly promotes the site in order for their "another" deposit to be pushed up again (so they'll be put in line, wishing they'll be paid again).

*Visited the site*
0.02 BTC Minimum deposit? Doubler sites upgraded! I remember in the past, most of them have about 0.001 minimum only  Cool.
Paranoid In Chief
Hello,

I'm a Senior Bitcointalk member that has been on this forum from 2014, also a i'm moderator on another forum. In all this time i saw alot of "investing websites", most of them were scam, but i remember some sites that were really paying but they closed doors soon.

I'm following this thread for about 2 weeks, i spoke with the BTC2Double admin and decided to take a shot and try my luck.  I invested 0.025 BTC and about 4 hours later i received a payout of 0.05 BTC! (TX: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/f1d6a3090939c1cb885dd52c1c9eed5865764853fa45cb5c07e5c85f7c50727e)

With this, i can conclude the website is really paying.
Will i invest more? Maybe, we never know when they will stop paying, but right now that seems unlikely. Its your money, you decide if you can afford to risk it or not.

Best regards,
memphixx

You have 0 trust here:
- Wants to help ponzi scammers steal money from other people
- Promoting a ponzi. Even its might be decleared as a ponzi, people will end up loosing money. Stop dragging in other people!
- Wants to help ponzi scammers steal money from other people

Your supposed tx as proof and your position (which in this forum you don't have any) are useless.
Activity: 306
Activity: 431
Hello,

I'm a Senior Bitcointalk member that has been on this forum from 2014, also a i'm moderator on another forum. In all this time i saw alot of "investing websites", most of them were scam, but i remember some sites that were really paying but they closed doors soon.

I'm following this thread for about 2 weeks, i spoke with the BTC2Double admin and decided to take a shot and try my luck.  I invested 0.025 BTC and about 4 hours later i received a payout of 0.05 BTC! (TX: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/f1d6a3090939c1cb885dd52c1c9eed5865764853fa45cb5c07e5c85f7c50727e)

With this, i can conclude the website is really paying.
Will i invest more? Maybe, we never know when they will stop paying, but right now that seems unlikely. Its your money, you decide if you can afford to risk it or not.

Best regards,
memphixx

Hello prophgr,

I see that you are a multi account and you will be banned soon, possible an owner of a scam site that have created this account just to trash this thread.

If I'm wrong, i will explain to you how this works.

Right now, BTC2Double.com is actually paying to the investors unlike many others out there. This website is becoming very popular, and many people are currently "investing" and getting all payouts on the expected hours. The more people investing, longer time the website will work because they will use recent investments to pay older investments. The addresses you posted almost certainly were used as Hot Wallet to pay the older investments.
Also, i requested a moderator to confirm the authenticity of the accounts who are posting the transactions tx.

If you have any problem please PM me or send an email to admin: [email protected]

Also, if you are interested, we could make video call via skype so we can discuss this, i have no problem with that.

Regards,
Jason

Activity: 1
TBH, I almost fell for it for a moment  Embarrassed  and i would now be 0.02 BTC poorer.

However after looking a bit more carefully at those 12 pages of this thread,
I'm convinced this dude is trying to scam people based on their greed.

Some quick facts I came up with after wasting my time:
  • It's mainly 4 accounts posting (jason.morgan5 / digitaldeveloperfunds / Elad / redhat39 + some single post accounts)
    Coincidentally those accounts keep spamming another thread about XRP doubler...  Shocked
    Always saying the same stuff: How wonderful this site is, how fast they got payed  and posting some transactions of the BTC they received. No txid of sent payments though.
  • The site accepts anything in the field you are supposed to enter your address (guess they don't really need it anyway  Tongue). At least for a couple of attempts I did those 2 addresses came up: 14JFUWBDPYoqTRMreAE6zKWEWYU7DNPZPi
    1HjmPWUbxWnYVJq3pzcJEXhX6GxW4J6oXb
    thus i can conclude this site has scammed people for approximately ~0.5 BTC the past month.
  • The OP has curently -16 Trust (unfortunately people not logged in cannot see that), and anyone interested can visit his profile>Trust and give him some love he totally deserves it

P.S.: Anyone willing to contribute should report him at [email protected] (it's the hosting service of both his sites) and inform them that they are hosting two sites with malicious activity...
Also i really hope a Moderator will soon take care of this thread. (I wonder how it's possible to accelerate that happening  Huh)

TLDR; This is totally a SCAM stay away!
Paranoid In Chief

Friendly reminder that this is a scam. Check all the profiles that show their transactions as proof, they are fake.

Hello RzeroD,

The transactions are not fake, also i'm requesting a MOD to confirm the authenticity of the accounts who posted the transactions. The website is still paying on the expected hours and for sure many people are very happy with it.

If you have any problem, please PM me or send an email to the admin: [email protected]

Regards,
Jason

Please, you've been saying that for weeks. Any BTCT mod you contact will send you to hell.
The same thing happened with your attempt to create a signature campaign to promote the page.
My problem is the existence of that page, if the admin deletes it and stops sending spam we will be at peace Smiley

Hello RzeroD,

The transactions are not fake, also i'm requesting a MOD to confirm the authenticity of the accounts who posted the transactions. The website is still paying on the expected hours and for sure many people are very happy with it.

If you have any problem, please PM me or send an email to the admin: [email protected]

Regards,
Jason

Paranoid In Chief
Friendly reminder that this is a scam. Check all the profiles that show their transactions as proof, they are fake.
Activity: 11
I think all payouts were sent at the same time lol

Received mine too some mins ago too: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/19c0843a8caaab712f4bae237b75ce7828140caf3286201bd7514386b5df3593

It was 0.1 BTC payout, i'm very happy!!  Grin
Activity: 10
Hello,

I invested 0.02 BTC 8 hours and i'm still waiting for payment!

Can you pleas help me?

Hi robertnick21,

Sometimes it can take a little more than 6 hours, wait a little bit more please.

Regards,
Jason

I already received a payout, i updated my last post.

Thank you Jason!
Hello,

I invested 0.02 BTC 8 hours and i'm still waiting for payment!

Can you pleas help me?

Hi robertnick21,

Sometimes it can take a little more than 6 hours, wait a little bit more please.

Regards,
Jason
Pages:
Jump to: