Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC2double.com - Double your BTC in 6 hours - Trusted Bitcoin Doubler ||OFFICIAL - page 16. (Read 19552 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
hi is there any kind of alternative ways as bitcoin raised right now and it could be so risky so my question is what you offer in other ways and whats your prices? ty

There is no risk, you give them the money, they cheat you, you don't receive anything and that's it.
Scam completely assured.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
hi is there any kind of alternative ways as bitcoin raised right now and it could be so risky so my question is what you offer in other ways and whats your prices? ty

Hi prmayor,

I don't think there is an alternative for that, the min investment is 0.02 BTC. Maybe try to send an email to admin requesting an exception for your investment.

Goodluck!  Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
Paranoid In Chief
How many multi accounts do you have? I see you and RzeroD spent alot of time on my thread, you must like me very much! haha

I appreciate that! Smiley

People tend to always see the world through their own shit-stained glasses Smiley
Waiting to receive a payout of 0.5 BTC from my 0.25 BTC investment to this btc address: 1A7oeCS13maRoM714nZgSF8w5PhCYyJNCn

I will update when i receive. This is my biggest investment, hope they pay  Undecided

Hey fakie, your transaction is already done, do not make it look like it's yours because you're lying.
You are also supposed to receive what you "invest" in the same address and you don't have a tx of 0.25 BTC

Stop scamming people dude.

PS: And stop spamming at CryptoCompare Smiley

Hi RzeroD,

When you invest, you have access to the Dasboard and now its possible to set a new address (before your deposit gets 2 confirmations) where you want to receive the payout.Admin made some upgrades to the website few days ago when he was doing some server upgrades.

And what this have to do with what RzeroD said?! Lol scammer,you are a fool too or you playing one? Cheesy
Stop posting bullshit irrelevant things and your promo fake transactions. Your scheme is crap and dead from the start,gtfo...

How many multi accounts do you have? I see you and RzeroD spent alot of time on my thread, you must like me very much! haha

I appreciate that! Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Waiting to receive a payout of 0.5 BTC from my 0.25 BTC investment to this btc address: 1A7oeCS13maRoM714nZgSF8w5PhCYyJNCn

I will update when i receive. This is my biggest investment, hope they pay  Undecided

Hey fakie, your transaction is already done, do not make it look like it's yours because you're lying.
You are also supposed to receive what you "invest" in the same address and you don't have a tx of 0.25 BTC

Hi RzeroD,

When you invest, you have access to the Dasboard and now its possible to set a new address (before your deposit gets 2 confirmations) where you want to receive the payout.Admin made some upgrades to the website few days ago when he was doing some server upgrades.

And what this have to do with what RzeroD said?! Lol scammer,you are a fool too or you playing one? Cheesy
Stop posting bullshit irrelevant things and your promo fake transactions. Your scheme is crap and dead from the start,gtfo...

Hi RzeroD,

Paranoid In Chief
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Paranoid In Chief

Activity: 29

Activity: 60
Received a payment 1 hour ago from my yesterday investment of 0.05 BTC!

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/6c8e66209612cb2d9a3b313246eac5c23caeded6dbcdc6bc926f715de6166d04

This new year will be fun! Cheesy
Activity: 8
It took 2 days to get 2 confirmations from my deposit :/ Bitcoin is getting very slow to confirm.

Anyways, received a payout of 0.1 BTC when it got 2 confirmations.
TX: https://blockchain.info/tx/2033de5a7a54e465c93fd22ca35c6f7551ffdc724c91833fe98d8b63d7ba5eeb
Paranoid In Chief
Also, i'm requesting a MOD to confirm the authenticity of the accounts who posted the proof transactions.

Sure.
!!! WARNING !!!

- broken timers in main page that are directly related to the site's "business model"
- broken "about us" page
- stock images on "our team" page
- zero/negative trust accounts posting "proof of work"

Hello di9shoer,

What browser are you using? Timers are working fine, and there are no broken pages.
Also, i'm requesting a MOD to confirm the authenticity of the accounts who posted the proof transactions.

If you have any problem, please contact me.
Activity: 1
!!! WARNING !!!

- broken timers in main page that are directly related to the site's "business model"
- broken "about us" page
- stock images on "our team" page
- zero/negative trust accounts posting "proof of work"

Activity: 2
I invested 0.05 btc couple hours ago, i'm waiting to receive the payout!

I will update when i receive!
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
You Bastard!!!!!! STOP

I was a little ambition in the investment of 0.25 BTC i made today lol .

Few hours later i got my payout of 0.5BTC! https://blockchain.info/tx/7f7782d2705177e5b805fca94c0b9a6479099d58c9a93a137b2153a3e11964e2

Still very good service and very nice admin!
It's a scam you wasted your money and he is the owner just posting here to scam people. I hope moderator will delete this thread and the other one of Doge.
Activity: 23
Received today the payout from a few hours ago investment of 0.09 btc.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/96e08ee9f1abfa08aeeec3d30e119e226ed43df12b15806ac12d67f9e1f8145f

Waiting for it to confirm, to send it again Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: