Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC2double.com - Double your BTC in 6 hours - Trusted Bitcoin Doubler ||OFFICIAL - page 20. (Read 19499 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I an still waiting fir answer !
Activity: 23
Got my second investment of 0.09 BTC payout today!

https://blockchain.info/address/3BRr9afeocavLtddfgJi8A3cBQLQZKRRpz  0.18 BTC Payout.

Its taking so much time to confirm! :/

Activity: 29
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I send you a PM with details !

I will send an email as soon i back home.
I send you a PM with details !
Activity: 60
jason its confirmed ont there adres  i diddent get my 2 conformations thats the problem i dont right chinese or something eh right ?

You can read or not  , plz man they dont reply to my mails and my $$$ is gone with the wind , hi hope you can get them in touch with me i got al the blockchain info so ...

I contacted the admin about the situation, and seems like some people are trying to scam by saying they didn't receive the payout but they didn't even made any investment. If its not the case, please send me the transaction details as i said and will send an email.

The service is still paying, i got my payouts yesterday. I will invest today again and report.
I doesnt received my money over 12 hours service is scam !
Activity: 15
jason its confirmed ont there adres  i diddent get my 2 conformations thats the problem i dont right chinese or something eh right ?

You can read or not  , plz man they dont reply to my mails and my $$$ is gone with the wind , hi hope you can get them in touch with me i got al the blockchain info so ...
Minimal invest is 0.02 btc
Its too dangerous to try invest here..

I dont want try this web... Angry  Angry Angry

Hi futuristic,

They have that min invest because its better for the website to function and filter all small transactions making the service to not lose too much on the transactions fees.
Activity: 128
Minimal invest is 0.02 btc
Its too dangerous to try invest here..

I dont want try this web... Angry  Angry Angry
whether this is still paying ?

Hi buyercodesaws,

Its still paying, today i received 2 payouts. Made another investment 1 hour ago and i'm waiting to receive the payout.

EDIT: Just received! (0.2 BTC)

https://blockchain.info/address/34f7UtL7y4iLj3pAMbxPaXjezYskQZR8rT

https://blockchain.info/tx/5a2df645b83bc1dc69b6deea6ae2fb7ffaaa99bdb068d484c123ed7a56dbec2e
my address is not in Address list i send 0.02 via Coinbase and this is TXID waiting https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/685459ed533e3e9596ad89143ea0ac2323dc6c618337159af348cf411c66318f/
Maybe the service is scam

The list is constantly updating, i think every 5-10 min. Also, due to the many investments it can take more time to show up, but don't worry you will get a payout in less than 6 hours Smiley
my address is not in Address list i send 0.02 via Coinbase and this is TXID waiting https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/685459ed533e3e9596ad89143ea0ac2323dc6c618337159af348cf411c66318f/
Maybe the service is scam
Activity: 209
Merit: 11
whether this is still paying ?
why im i the only one that cant get in touch with the site admin and diddent get my coins or conformations reactions ?

Maybe you guys get in touch or fix it i cant even send a mail to them from the site they have !

how long did you have to wait for it ?

Are your transaction already confirmed? To get the payout your transaction must have at least 2 confirmations. Send me a PM with details and will contact them.

I normally get the payouts in 2-5 hours.
Activity: 15
why im i the only one that cant get in touch with the site admin and diddent get my coins or conformations reactions ?

Maybe you guys get in touch or fix it i cant even send a mail to them from the site they have !

how long did you have to wait for it ?
Activity: 29

I'm sorry to hear that you are upset, i know you may be afraid of this kind of this sites, everyone are little afraid of making the first investment in this kind of services but once the first successful investment is made they will continue making the website work and paying the investments. This service is really paying while many other do not. I'm not saying this service will last forever, but while they are paying the investments i will invest untill they stop.

Don't even try, I'm not an idiot you can cheat.

Don't get me wrong, i really understand and like your position about doubting, and thats fine, this is how human beings do to survive.

If you have any trouble or problem, please PM me and we can discuss via skype or phone video call. I'm cool with that, besides i don't have to do this.
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief

I'm sorry to hear that you are upset, i know you may be afraid of this kind of this sites, everyone are little afraid of making the first investment in this kind of services but once the first successful investment is made they will continue making the website work and paying the investments. This service is really paying while many other do not. I'm not saying this service will last forever, but while they are paying the investments i will invest untill they stop.

Don't even try, I'm not an idiot you can cheat.
Pages:
Jump to: